Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- High incidence of disseminated intravascular coagulation and acute cerebral infarction in acute myeloid leukemia with cup-like nuclei.
Watanabe Naoki, et al. Journal of clinical and experimental hematopathology : JCEH 2022 0 (4) 249-252
- The ABO histo-blood group, endothelial activation, and acute respiratory distress syndrome risk in critical illness.
Reilly John P, et al. The Journal of clinical investigation 2020 0 (1)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia with t(8;16)(p11.2;p13.3)/ KAT6A-CREBBP in a Patient with an NF1 Germline Mutation and Clinical Presentation Mimicking Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia.
Donnelly Liam, et al. Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists 2020 0 (3) 135-139
- COVID-19-Related Coagulopathy-Is Transferrin a Missing Link?
McLaughlin Katie-May, et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 0 (8)
- Prognostic Significance of bcr-1 and bcr-3 Isoforms of PML-RARA and FLT3-ITD in Patients With Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia.
Rasekh Eman O, et al. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia 2020 0 (3) 156-167
- Associations Among Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, Thrombocytopenia Cytokines/Chemokines and Genetic Polymorphisms of Toll-Like Receptor 2/4 in Chinese Patients with Sepsis.
Jiang Shaowei, et al. Journal of inflammation research 2022 0 1-15
- Cerebral sinuses thrombosis prior to the diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in a child: A case report.
Sherief Laila M, et al. SAGE open medical case reports 2022 0 2050313X221117337
- A Thrombomodulin Promoter Gene Polymorphism, rs2239562, Influences Both Susceptibility to and Outcome of Sepsis.
Watanabe Eizo, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 0 762198
- An Interpretable Early Dynamic Sequential Predictor for Sepsis-Induced Coagulopathy Progression in the Real-World Using Machine Learning.
Cui Ruixia et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8775047
- The Direct and Indirect Impact of SARS-CoV-2 Infections on Neonates: A Series of 26 Cases in Bangladesh.
Saha Senjuti et al. The Pediatric infectious disease journal 2020 Oct
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: