- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 14, 2019
- Health economic modelling in Cystic Fibrosis: A systematic review.
Mohindru Bishal et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2019 Feb
- Outrage as cystic fibrosis drug firm posts big profit
The Observer, February 10, 2019
- Were still waiting: As cystic fibrosis drugs deliver new hope, not everyone is being swept up by scientific progress
A Joseph, Stat News, February 4, 2019
- Current Status and Future Opportunities in Lung Precision Medicine Research with a Focus on Biomarkers. An American Thoracic Society/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Research Statement.
Wu Ann Chen et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2018 Dec 198(12) e116-e136
- Comparison of two sweat test systems for the diagnosis of cystic fibrosis in newborns.
Rueegg Corina S et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2019 Jan
- Cystic fibrosis: What's new in South Africa in 2019.
Zampoli On Behalf Of The Msac M et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2018 Dec 109(1) 16-19
- Human Molecular Genetics Has Not Yet Contributed to Measurable Public Health Advances.
Paneth Nigel et al. Perspectives in biology and medicine 2018 61(4) 537-549
- Acceptability of Electronic Visits for Return of Research Results in the Mayo Clinic Biobank.
Olson Janet E et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings. Innovations, quality & outcomes 2018 Dec 2(4) 352-358
- The Incidence of Cystic Fibrosis in Central Anatolia Region of Turkey in 2015 and 2016
Hangül Melih et al. Balkan medical journal 2018 Dec
- Triplet CFTR modulators: future prospects for treatment of cystic fibrosis.
Chaudary Nauman et al. Therapeutics and clinical risk management 2018 142375-2383
- Parental awareness of newborn bloodspot screening in Ireland.
Fitzpatrick Patricia et al. Irish journal of medical science 2018 Dec
- Recombinant growth hormone therapy for cystic fibrosis in children and young adults.
Thaker Vidhu et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2018 Dec 12CD008901
- The increasing challenge of genetic counseling for cystic fibrosis.
Foil Kimberly E et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 Dec
- Cystic Fibrosis: Advancing Along the Continuum.
Bono-Neri Francine et al. Journal of pediatric health care : official publication of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates & Practitioners 2018 Oct
- Metabolic Signatures of Cystic Fibrosis Identified in Dried Blood Spots For Newborn Screening Without Carrier Identification.
DiBattista Alicia et al. Journal of proteome research 2018 Dec
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Genomics Publications (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Epidemiologic Studies (665)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (146)
- Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Guidelines (11)
- Tier Table (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (120)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 20, 2019
- Content source: