- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 17, 2019
- Review of Cystic Fibrosis.
Goetz Danielle et al. Pediatric annals 2019 Apr 48(4) e154-e161
- Newborn screening for cystic fibrosis: Is there benefit for everyone?
Course C W et al. Paediatric respiratory reviews 2019 Feb
- The Economic Burden of Cystic Fibrosis in Germany from a Payer Perspective.
Frey Simon et al. PharmacoEconomics 2019 Apr
- Correlating CFTR Function with Clinical Features to Inform Precision Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis.
McCague Allison F et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2019 Mar
- Five Feet Apart
CF Foundation, March 2019
- Parents' experience with positive newborn screening results for cystic fibrosis.
Brockow Inken et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Mar
- Scientists find new approach that shows promise for treating cystic fibrosis
NIH, March 13, 2019
- New Advances for Newborn Screening of Inborn Errors of Metabolism by Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry (CE-MS).
Shanmuganathan Meera et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1972139-163
- A data-driven evaluation of the size and content of expanded carrier screening panels.
Ben-Shachar Rotem et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Feb
- Premarital Screening and Genetic Counseling Program: Studies from an Endogamous Population.
Bener Abdulbari et al. International journal of applied & basic medical research 9(1) 20-26
- A Low-Cost and Simple Genetic Screening for Cystic Fibrosis Provided by the Brazilian Public Health System.
Rispoli Thaiane et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 199272-277.e3
- Current and future molecular approaches in the diagnosis of cystic fibrosis.
Bergougnoux Anne et al. Expert review of respiratory medicine 2018 12(5) 415-426
- Population genomic screening of all young adults in a health-care system: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Zhang Lei et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Feb
- Cystic fibrosis - an example of personalized and precision medicine.
Skov Marianne et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2019 Feb
- Mimicry and well known genetic friends: molecular diagnosis in an Iranian cohort of suspected Bartter syndrome and proposition of an algorithm for clinical differential diagnosis.
Najafi Maryam et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Feb 14(1) 41
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (669)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (153)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (21)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (25)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Reviews/Commentaries (129)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 21, 2019
- Content source: