- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 20, 2020
- Minimal change in structural, functional and inflammatory markers of lung disease in newborn screened infants with cystic fibrosis at one year.
Davies Gwyneth et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2020 Feb
- [Italian Cystic Fibrosis Registry (ICFR). Report 2015-2016].
Giordani Barbara et al. Epidemiologia e prevenzione 43(4S1) 1-36
- Applying whole-genome sequencing in relation to phenotype and outcomes in siblings with cystic fibrosis.
Wilk Melissa A et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2020 Feb 6(1)
- Machine Learning to Predict the 1-Year Mortality Rate After Acute Anterior Myocardial Infarction in Chinese Patients.
Li Yi-Ming et al. Therapeutics and clinical risk management 2020 161-6
- Opportunities for machine learning to transform care for people with cystic fibrosis.
Abroshan Mahed et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2020 Jan 19(1) 6-8
- Cystic fibrosis heterozygosity: Carrier state or haploinsufficiency?
Fisman David et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2020 Jan
- Expanded carrier screening for preconception reproductive risk assessment: Prevalence of carrier status in a Mexican population.
Hernandez-Nieto Carlos et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2020 Jan
- Two years of newborn screening for cystic fibrosis in Turkey: Çukurova experience.
Sasihüseyinoglu Ayse Senay et al. The Turkish journal of pediatrics 2019 61(4) 505-512
- Cystic Fibrosis Patient Asks for Increased Efforts Around Antibiotic Resistance
Pew Trust, January 28, 2020
- Hospitalization rates among patients with cystic fibrosis using pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy.
Trapnell Bruce C et al. Chronic respiratory disease 171479973119900612
- Spectrum of mutations of cystic fibrosis in the 22 Arab countries: A systematic review.
Al-Sadeq Duaa et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2019 24(2) 127-136
- Cystic fibrosis and career counselling.
Zupanic Marija Vita et al. Central European journal of public health 2019 27(4) 279-284
- Discovering hidden information in biosignals from patients by artificial intelligence.
Yoon Dukyong et al. Korean journal of anesthesiology 2020 Jan
- Fecal dysbiosis in infants with cystic fibrosis is associated with early linear growth failure
HS Hayden et al, Nature Medicine, January 20, 2020
- Phenotype of children with inconclusive cystic fibrosis diagnosis after newborn screening.
Munck Anne et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2020 Jan
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (669)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (213)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (22)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (24)
- Reviews/Commentaries (182)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.