Coronary Heart Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 14, 2019
- Impact of Age on the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Patients with Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Ginsberg Henry N et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy 2019 Feb
- Telomere length and cardiovascular disease risk.
Zhan Yiqiang et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Feb
- Value of genetic testing in the prevention of coronary heart disease events.
Hynninen Yrjänä et al. PloS one 2019 14(1) e0210010
- Genetic risk score (GRS) constructed from polymorphisms in the PON1, IL-6, ITGB3, and ALDH2 genes is associated with the risk of coronary artery disease in Pakistani subjects.
Shabana N A et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 Sep 17(1) 224
- Road to Unravel Gene-Environment Interactions on Cardiovascular Complex Diseases.
Elosua Roberto et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 11(1) e002040
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- Blood-Based Biomarkers for Predicting the Risk for Five-Year Incident Coronary Heart Disease in the Framingham Heart Study via Machine Learning.
Dogan Meeshanthini V et al. Genes 2018 Dec 9(12)
- How Online Family History Tool Design and Message Content Impact User Perceptions: An Examination of Family HealthLink.
Thomas Sarah N et al. Public health genomics 2018 Dec 1-14
- How well can familial hypercholesterolemia be identified in an electronic health record database?
Mues Katherine E et al. Clinical epidemiology 2018 101667-1677
- Vascular endothelial growth factor gene transfer therapy for coronary artery disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Yuan Rong et al. Cardiovascular therapeutics 2018 Oct 36(5) e12461
- [Familial hypercholesterolemia: A largely underestimated cardiovascular risk].
Ferrières J et al. Annales de cardiologie et d'angeiologie 2018 Feb 67(1) 1-8
- Behavioral impact of return of genetic test results for complex disease: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Frieser Maia J et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2018 Oct
- The changing status of ejection fraction as a predictor of early mortality following surgery for acquired heart disease.
Tyers G F et al. Chest 1977 Mar 71(3) 371-5
- Epidemiology of familial hypercholesterolaemia: Community and clinical.
Vallejo-Vaz Antonio J et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Oct 277289-297
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Genomics Publications (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Epidemiologic Studies (4224)
- GWAS Studies (87)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (101)
- Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Guidelines (10)
- Tier Table (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (59)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 18, 2019
- Content source: