Coronary Heart Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Aug 01, 2019
- Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia Phenotype: Analysis of 5 Years Follow-Up of Real-World Data from More than 1.5 Million Patients.
Masana Luís et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Jul 8(7)
- Identifying Perceptions and Preferences of the General Public Concerning Universal Screening of Children for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia.
Bowman Faye L et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jul 1-11
- Use of Genetic Variants Related to Antihypertensive Drugs to Inform on Efficacy and Side Effects.
Gill Dipender et al. Circulation 2019 Jul 140(4) 270-279
- Clinical Outcomes and Sustainability of Using CYP2C19 Genotype-Guided Antiplatelet Therapy After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Lee Craig R et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 11(4) e002069
- Risk of cardiovascular disease outcomes in primary care subjects with familial hypercholesterolaemia: A cohort study.
Iyen Barbara et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 May 2878-15
- Deep learning analysis of left ventricular myocardium in CT angiographic intermediate-degree coronary stenosis improves the diagnostic accuracy for identification of functionally significant stenosis.
van Hamersvelt Robbert W et al. European radiology 2019 May 29(5) 2350-2359
- Evaluating Reach, Acceptability, Utility, and Engagement with An App-Based Intervention to Improve Medication Adherence in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease in the MedApp-CHD Study: A Mixed-Methods Evaluation.
Santo Karla et al. Medical sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Jun 7(6)
- Family History-Wide Association Study ("FamWAS") for Identifying Clinical and Environmental Risk Factors for Common Chronic Diseases.
Rasooly Danielle et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jun
- Metabolic and genetic profiling of young adults with and without a family history of premature coronary heart disease (MAGNETIC). Study design and methodology.
Osadnik Tadeusz et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2019 May 15(3) 590-597
- Effects of Genetic Variants Associated with Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Million Veteran Program.
Sun Yan V et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Dec 11(12)
- Association between a Genetic Risk Score Based on Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms of Coronary Artery Disease-Related Genes and Left Main Coronary Artery Disease.
Xu Zhengxi et al. BioMed research international 2018 20188610368
- A clinical, proteomics, and artificial intelligence-driven model to predict acute kidney injury in patients undergoing coronary angiography.
Ibrahim Nasrien E et al. Clinical cardiology 2019 Feb 42(2) 292-298
- Effect of lifestyle focused text messaging on risk factor modification in patients with diabetes and coronary heart disease: A sub-analysis of the TEXT ME study.
Haider R et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2019 May
- Polygenic Hypercholesterolemia and Cardiovascular Disease Risk.
Sharifi Mahtab et al. Current cardiology reports 2019 Apr 21(6) 43
- Current Status of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in China: A Need for Patient FH Registry Systems.
Chen Peipei et al. Frontiers in physiology 2019 10280
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4419)
- GWAS Studies (90)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (129)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (11)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (75)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: