Coronary Heart Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Apr 11, 2019
- Current Status of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in China: A Need for Patient FH Registry Systems.
Chen Peipei et al. Frontiers in physiology 2019 10280
- Effect of communicating phenotypic and genetic risk of coronary heart disease alongside web-based lifestyle advice: the INFORM Randomised Controlled Trial.
Silarova Barbora et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2019 Mar
- Investigating the association between familial hypercholesterolemia and perceived depression.
Chang Nien-Tzu et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3631-36
- Shared mechanisms between coronary heart disease and depression: findings from a large UK general population-based cohort.
Khandaker Golam M et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Mar
- ASSOCIATION OF POLYGENIC RISK SCORES WITH PREMATURE CORONARY HEART DISEASE: A COMPARATIVE STUDY
O Dikilitas et al, JACC, March 2019
- Leveraging Genetics to Improve Cardiovascular Health in Diabetes: The 2018 Edwin Bierman Award Lecture.
Doria Alessandro et al. Diabetes 2019 Mar 68(3) 479-489
- Genetic Tools for Coronary Risk Assessment in Type 2 Diabetes: A Cohort Study From the ACCORD Clinical Trial.
Morieri Mario Luca et al. Diabetes care 2018 Nov 41(11) 2404-2413
- Impact of Age on the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Patients with Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Ginsberg Henry N et al. Cardiovascular drugs and therapy 2019 Feb
- Telomere length and cardiovascular disease risk.
Zhan Yiqiang et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Feb
- Value of genetic testing in the prevention of coronary heart disease events.
Hynninen Yrjänä et al. PloS one 2019 14(1) e0210010
- Advocating cardiovascular precision medicine with P2Y12 receptor inhibitors.
Winter Max-Paul et al. European heart journal. Cardiovascular pharmacotherapy 2017 3(4) 221-234
- Genetic risk score (GRS) constructed from polymorphisms in the PON1, IL-6, ITGB3, and ALDH2 genes is associated with the risk of coronary artery disease in Pakistani subjects.
Shabana N A et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 Sep 17(1) 224
- Road to Unravel Gene-Environment Interactions on Cardiovascular Complex Diseases.
Elosua Roberto et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 11(1) e002040
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4250)
- GWAS Studies (87)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (107)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (61)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 24, 2019
- Content source: