Coronary Heart Disease
Last Posted: Feb 15, 2024
- Cost-Effectiveness of Population-Based Multigene Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer Prevention.
Fangjian Guo et al. JAMA Netw Open 2024 7(2) e2356078
- Coronary heart disease classification using deep learning approach with feature selection for improved accuracy.
Anandhavalli Muniasamy et al. Technol Health Care 2024
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia Variant and Cardiovascular Risk in Individuals With Elevated Cholesterol.
Yiyi Zhang et al. JAMA Cardiol 2024
- Machine learning-based prediction of composite risk of cardiovascular events in patients with stable angina pectoris combined with coronary heart disease: development and validation of a clinical prediction model for Chinese patients.
Zihan Wang et al. Front Pharmacol 2024 141334439
- Combined population genomic screening for three high-risk conditions in Australia: a modelling study.
Paul Lacaze et al. EClinicalMedicine 2024 66102297
- Application of machine learning algorithms to construct and validate a prediction model for coronary heart disease risk in patients with periodontitis: a population-based study.
Yicheng Wang et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101296405
- A linear weighted combination of polygenic scores for a broad range of traits improves prediction of coronary heart disease.
Kristjan Norland et al. Eur J Hum Genet 2023 9
- Impact of providing genetics-based future cardiovascular risk on LDL-C in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Akihiro Nomura et al. J Clin Lipidol 2023
- Refinement of the diagnostic approach for the identification of children and adolescents affected by familial hypercholesterolemia: Evidence from the LIPIGEN study.
Manuela Casula et al. Atherosclerosis 2023 117231
- Screening and clinical characteristics analysis of familial hypercholesterolemia in a tertiary public hospital.
Tianzhou Shen et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101237261
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2024
- Content source: