Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2023
- Application of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of sleep apnea.
George Bazoukis et al. Journal of clinical sleep medicine : JCSM : official publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2023
- Obstructive sleep apnea is more severe in men but not women with refractory hypertension compared with controlled resistant hypertension.
Thomas S Justin, et al. Journal of hypertension 2020 0 (2) 286-291
- Association of TNF-? (-308G/A) Gene Polymorphism with Circulating TNF-? Levels and Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Adults with Coronary Artery Disease and Concomitant Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Behboudi Afrouz, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 0 (15)
- High flow nasal cannula therapy for obstructive sleep apnea in adults.
Yan Hu, et al. Sleep & breathing = Schlaf & Atmung 2021 0 (2) 783-791
- Aberrant DNA methylation levels of the formyl peptide receptor 1/2/3 genes are associated with obstructive sleep apnea and its clinical phenotypes.
Chen Yung-Che, et al. American journal of translational research 2020 0 (6) 2521-2537
- DNA methylation changes and improved sleep quality in adults with obstructive sleep apnea and diabetes.
Bigini Evelyn G, et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2019 0 (1) e000707
- Epigenetics dysfunction in morbid obesity with or without obstructive sleep apnoea: the EPIMOOSA study.
Lázaro Javier, et al. Respiratory research 2020 0 (1) 42
- Altered amyloid-? and tau proteins in neural-derived plasma exosomes in obstructive sleep apnea.
Sun Hairong, et al. Sleep medicine 2022 0 76-83
- The role of artificial intelligence in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea.
Hannah L Brennan et al. Journal of otolaryngology - head & neck surgery = Le Journal d'oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale 2023 52(1) 7
- Management and Treatment of Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea Using an Intelligent Monitoring System Based on Machine Learning Aiming to Improve Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Treatment Compliance: Randomized Controlled Trial.
Turino Cecilia et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(10) e24072
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 27, 2023
- Content source: