Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jul 25, 2019
- Pitfalls and caveats in α1-antitrypsin deficiency testing: a guide for clinicians.
Franciosi Alessandro N et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Jul
- Prodromal clinical, demographic, and socio-ecological correlates of asthma in adults: A 10-year statewide big data multi-domain analysis.
Fishe Jennifer N et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2019 Jul 1-14
- Blood and sputum protein biomarkers for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Moon Ji-Yong et al. Expert review of proteomics 2018 15(11) 923-935
- Respiratory Sound Based Classification of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: a Risk Stratification Approach in Machine Learning Paradigm.
Haider Nishi Shahnaj et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jun 43(8) 255
- Clinical Epidemiology of COPD: Insights From 10 Years of the COPDGene Study.
Maselli Diego J et al. Chest 2019 May
- Community determinants of COPD exacerbations in elderly patients in Poland: protocol for a retrospective Big Data observational cohort study.
Zakowska Izabela et al. BMJ open 2019 Jun 9(6) e030524
- Embedding research recruitment in a community resource e-prescribing system: lessons from an implementation study on Chicago's South Side.
Feldmeth Gillian et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2019 Jun
- Can the COPD web be used to promote self-management in patients with COPD in swedish primary care: a controlled pragmatic pilot trial with 3 month- and 12 month follow-up.
Nyberg Andre et al. Scandinavian journal of primary health care 2019 Mar 37(1) 69-82
- Exploring the potential benefits of digital health technology for the management of COPD: a qualitative study of patient perceptions.
Slevin Patrick et al. ERJ open research 2019 Apr 5(2)
- Clinical Experience with SERPINA1 DNA Sequencing to Detect Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency.
Maltais François et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2018 15(2) 266-268
- Digitalizing multidisciplinary pulmonary rehabilitation in COPD with a smartphone application: an international observational pilot study.
Rassouli Frank et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 133831-3836
- Precision health: treating the individual patient with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Obeidat Ma'en et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2019 Apr
- Identifying Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Based on Computed Tomography Evidence of Emphysema.
Miskoff Jeffrey A et al. Cureus 2019 Jan 11(1) e3971
- Real-world use of rescue inhaler sensors, electronic symptom questionnaires and physical activity monitors in COPD.
Bowler Russell et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2019 6(1) e000350
- Identification of biomarkers and genetic approaches toward chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Wadhwa Ridhima et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Mar
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1316)
- GWAS Studies (44)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (27)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (43)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: