Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 12, 2020
- Understanding the importance of key risk factors in predicting chronic bronchitic symptoms using a machine learning approach.
Deng Huiyu et al. BMC medical research methodology 2019 19(1) 70
- Unsupervised Machine Learning for the Discovery of Latent Disease Clusters and Patient Subgroups Using Electronic Health Records.
Wang Yanshan et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2019 Dec 103364
- Improving the geographical precision of rural chronic disease surveillance by using emergency claims data: a cross-sectional comparison of survey versus claims data in Sullivan County, New York.
Lee David C et al. BMJ open 2019 Nov 9(11) e033373
- Causal relationships between obesity and the leading causes of death in women and men.
Censin Jenny C et al. PLoS genetics 2019 Oct 15(10) e1008405
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction Models for 30-Day Readmission after Hospitalization for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Goto Tadahiro et al. COPD 2019 Nov 1-6
- People at High Risk For Flu Complications
- The Pharmacogenomics of Inhaled Corticosteroids and Lung Function Decline in COPD.
Obeidat Ma'en et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Sep
- Biomarkers of DNA damage in COPD patients undergoing pulmonary rehabilitation: Integrating clinical parameters with genomic profiling.
Russo Patrizia et al. Mutation research 2019 Jul 843111-117
- A clinically applicable approach to continuous prediction of future acute kidney injury.
Tomašev Nenad, et al. Nature 2019 8 0. (7767) 116-119
- Pitfalls and caveats in α1-antitrypsin deficiency testing: a guide for clinicians.
Franciosi Alessandro N et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2019 Jul
- Prodromal clinical, demographic, and socio-ecological correlates of asthma in adults: A 10-year statewide big data multi-domain analysis.
Fishe Jennifer N et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2019 Jul 1-14
- [Selection of lung transplant candidates in France in 2019].
Falque L et al. Revue des maladies respiratoires 2019 Apr 36(4) 508-518
- Blood and sputum protein biomarkers for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Moon Ji-Yong et al. Expert review of proteomics 2018 15(11) 923-935
- Respiratory Sound Based Classification of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: a Risk Stratification Approach in Machine Learning Paradigm.
Haider Nishi Shahnaj et al. Journal of medical systems 2019 Jun 43(8) 255
- Clinical Epidemiology of COPD: Insights From 10 Years of the COPDGene Study.
Maselli Diego J et al. Chest 2019 May
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1348)
- GWAS Studies (47)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (44)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.