Last Posted: Apr 22, 2022
- Prediction of Mortality in Coronary Artery Disease: Role of Machine Learning and Maximal Exercise Capacity.
de Souza E Silva Christina G et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2022
- Erectile Dysfunction in Men Burdened with the Familial Occurrence of Coronary Artery Disease.
Kalka Dariusz et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(18)
- Biomarkers in cardiac rehabilitation: can they be applied in clinical practice?
Acanfora Domenico et al. Biomarkers in medicine 2019 13(9) 701-705
- Weight management telehealth intervention for overweight and obese rural cardiac rehabilitation participants: A randomised trial.
Barnason Susan et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2019 May 28(9-10) 1808-1818
- Connected Health Technology for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Management.
Wongvibulsin Shannon et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2019 May 21(6) 29
- Feasibility of a Mobile Phone App to Promote Adherence to a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle: Single-Arm Study.
Lunde Pernille et al. JMIR formative research 2019 Apr 3(2) e12679
- Effect of a lifestyle-focused electronic patient support application for improving risk factor management, self-rated health, and prognosis in post-myocardial infarction patients: study protocol for a multi-center randomized controlled trial.
Gonzalez Manuel et al. Trials 2019 Jan 20(1) 76
- Identifying familial hypercholesterolemia in acute coronary syndrome.
Gencer Baris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2016 Apr
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
From NHLBI health topic site
- Heart Transplant
From NHLBI health topic site
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 23, 2023
- Content source: