Last Posted: May 30, 2023
- Prediction model of in-hospital mortality in intensive care unit patients with cardiac arrest: a retrospective analysis of MIMIC -IV database based on machine learning.
Yiwu Sun et al. BMC Anesthesiol 2023 23(1) 178
- Rare Genetic Variants Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the Young: A Prospective, Population-Based Study.
Lauri Holmstrom et al. Circ Genom Precis Med 2023 5 e004105
- Management of Inherited Arrhythmia Syndromes: A HiRO Consensus Handbook on Process of Care.
Mikyla L Janzen et al. CJC Open 2023 5(4) 268-284
- Predicting Cardiac Arrest in Children with Heart Disease: A Novel Machine Learning Algorithm.
Priscilla Yu et al. J Clin Med 2023 12(7)
- Machine learning of electrophysiological signals for the prediction of ventricular arrhythmias: systematic review and examination of heterogeneity between studies.
Maarten Z H Kolk et al. EBioMedicine 2023 89104462
- Predicting survival and neurological outcome in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest using machine learning: the SCARS model.
Fredrik Hessulf et al. EBioMedicine 2023 89104464
- Phenotypes of Overdiagnosed Long QT Syndrome.
Sahej Bains et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2023 81(5) 477-486
- Proactive Variant Effect Mapping Aids Diagnosis in Pediatric Cardiac Arrest.
Brendan J Floyd et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2023 1
- Genetic characterization of juvenile sudden cardiac arrest and death in Tuscany: The ToRSADE registry.
Girolami Francesca et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2023 91080608
- Variant Location Is a Novel Risk Factor for Individuals With Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy Due to a Desmoplakin (DSP) Truncating Variant.
Hoorntje Edgar T et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2022 e003672
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 07, 2023
- Content source: