Last Posted: Mar 24, 2023
- Maternal third dose of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and risk of infant COVID-19 hospitalization
M Lipshhuetz et al, Nature Medicine, March 23, 2023
- Neutralization of BQ.1, BQ.1.1, and XBB with RBD-Dimer Vaccines.
Dedong Li et al. The New England journal of medicine 2023 3 (12) 1142-1145
- Challenges in the Management of Hereditary Angioedema in Urban and Rural Settings: Results of a US Survey.
J Allen Meadows et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2023
- Heterogeneous Treatment Effects of Therapeutic-Dose Heparin in Patients Hospitalized for COVID-19.
Ewan C Goligher et al. JAMA 2023 3
- COVID-19 Forecasting and Mathematical Modeling
CDC, March 2023
- School-Based Interventions to Increase Student COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage in Public School Populations with Low Coverage - Seattle, Washington, December 2021-June 2022.
Tarayn Fairlie et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2023 3 (11) 283-287
- Comparative effectiveness of BNT162b2 versus mRNA-1273 covid-19 vaccine boosting in England: matched cohort study in OpenSAFELY-TPP.
William J Hulme et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2023 3 e072808
- A Particular Focus on the Prevalence of α- and β-Thalassemia in Western Sicilian Population from Trapani Province in the COVID-19 Era.
Rossella Daidone et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(5)
- Estimation of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Effectiveness and COVID-19 Illness and Severity by Vaccination Status During Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 Sublineage Periods
RL Gelles et al, JAMA Network Open, March 15, 2023
- An Explainable Host Genetic Severity Predictor Model for COVID-19 Patients
A Onoja et al, MEDRXIV, March 9, 2023
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: