Last Posted: Apr 07, 2023
- Prediction of persistent chronic cough in patients with chronic cough using machine learning.
Wansu Chen et al. ERJ open research 2023 9(2)
- Artificial Intelligence Analysis of Bronchiectasis Is Predictive of Outcomes in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Schiebler Mark L et al. Radiology 2022 222675
- Unified Airway Disease: Genetics and Epigenetics.
Brar Tripti et al. Otolaryngologic clinics of North America 2022 56(1) 23-38
- The importance of aeroallergen sensitivity in children with cystic fibrosis.
Atay Özge et al. Allergologia et immunopathologia 2022 50(S Pt 3) 1-9
- A smartphone-interfaced, low-cost colorimetry biosensor for selective detection of bronchiectasis via an artificial neural network.
Sha Mizaj Shabil et al. RSC advances 2022 12(37) 23946-23955
- Different management approaches and outcome for infants with an inconclusive diagnosis following newborn screening for cystic fibrosis (CRMS/CFSPID) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolation.
Dolce Daniela et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2022
- Prediction and Diagnosis of Respiratory Disease by Combining Convolutional Neural Network and Bi-directional Long Short-Term Memory Methods.
Li Li et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10881234
- Occurrence of Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Gene Mutations in Patients with Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis Complicating Asthma.
Kanaujia Rimjhim et al. Mycopathologia 2022
- Clinical Phenotypes of Cystic Fibrosis Carriers.
Polgreen Philip M et al. Annual review of medicine 2022 73563-574
- Evaluation of Glucocorticoid Therapy in Asthma Children with Small Airway Obstruction Based on CT Features of Deep Learning.
Zhang Wei et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2021 20217936548
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 27, 2023
- Content source: