Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Age of first pain crisis and associated complications in the CASiRe international sickle cell disease cohort.
Tartaglione Immacolata et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2021 Jan 88102531
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: 10-Year Experience at a Single Referral Center (2009-2018).
Thorsen Julia et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2021 Jan
- Post-Transcriptional Genetic Silencing of BCL11A to Treat Sickle Cell Disease.
Esrick Erica B et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 Dec
- Assessing the current knowledge, attitude and behaviour of adolescents and young adults living with haemophilia.
Mohan Richa et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Dec
- Gene therapy for sickle cell disease.
Olowoyeye Abiola et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2020 Nov 11CD007652
- Addressing patient education priorities in the era of gene therapy for haemophilia: Towards evidence-informed shared decision-making.
Woollard Laurence et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
- Evolving Role of Pharmacogenetic Biomarkers to Predict Drug-Induced Hematological Disorders.
Pattanaik Smita et al. Therapeutic drug monitoring 2020 Nov
- Follow-Up for an Abnormal Newborn Screen for Severe Combined Immunodeficiencies (NBS SCID): A Clinical Immunology Society (CIS) Survey of Current Practices.
Knight Vijaya et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Jun 6(3)
- Reimbursing the value of gene therapy care in an era of uncertainty.
Noone Declan et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
- Patient perspectives regarding gene therapy in haemophilia: Interviews from the PAVING study.
van Overbeeke Eline et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2020 Nov
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (64)
- NIH Information (105)
- COVID-19 (548)
- CDC Publications (26)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2769)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (430)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (56)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (30)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (13)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Reviews/Commentaries (393)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (18)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.