Last Posted: Jun 06, 2023
- Prolonged Disease Course of COVID-19 in a Patient with CTLA-4 Haploinsufficiency.
Hoffman T W, et al. Case reports in immunology 2023 0 0. 3977739
- Distributional Cost-Effectiveness of Equity-Enhancing Gene Therapy in Sickle Cell Disease in the United States.
George Goshua et al. Ann Intern Med 2023
- Case Ascertainment of Sickle Cell Disease Using Surveillance or Single Administrative Database Case Definitions.
Sarah L Reeves et al. Public Health Rep 2023 333549231166465
- CRISPR in Public Health: The Health Equity Implications and Role of Community in Gene-Editing Research and Applications.
Andrew M Subica et al. Am J Public Health 2023 e1-e9
- New ASH initiatives to improve patient care of the long-overlooked Sickle Cell Disease.
Venée N Tubman et al. Blood 2023
- Cellular immunity in COVID-19 and other infections in Common variable immunodeficiency.
Løken Ragnhild Øye, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2023 0 0. 1124279
- HLA-DP diversity is associated with improved response to SARS-Cov-2 vaccine in hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients.
Villemonteix Juliette, et al. iScience 2023 0 0. (5) 106763
- Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A: A Mixed Methods Study of Patient Preferences and Shared Decision-Making.
Jacqueline Limjoco et al. Patient Prefer Adherence 2023 171093-1105
- The effectiveness and value of gene therapy for hemophilia: A Summary from the Institute for Clinical and Economic Review's California Technology Assessment Forum.
Jeffrey A Tice et al. J Manag Care Spec Pharm 2023 29(5) 576-581
- Outcomes of pregnant women exposed to Sotrovimab for the treatment of COVID-19 in the BA.1 Omicron predominant era (PRESTO).
Tuan Jessica J, et al. BMC infectious diseases 2023 0 0. (1) 258
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 06, 2023
- Content source: