Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
Last Posted: Jan 28, 2022
- Leave no one behind: inclusion of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency patients in COVID-19 vaccine trials
C Yang, EJHG, January 28, 2022
- Prevalence of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency, Self-reported Behavior Change, and Healthcare Engagement Among Direct-to-Consumer Recipients of a Personalized Genetic Risk Report.
Ashenhurst James R et al. Chest 2021
- Update on and future perspectives for the diagnosis of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency in Brazil.
Jardim José R et al. Jornal brasileiro de pneumologia : publicacao oficial da Sociedade Brasileira de Pneumologia e Tisilogia 2021 47(3) e20200380
- Comorbidity Associations with AATD Among Commercially Insured and Medicare Beneficiaries with COPD in the US.
Sandhaus Robert et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2020 152389-2397
- Gene Therapy in Rare Respiratory Diseases: What Have We Learned So Far?
Bañuls Lucía et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Aug 9(8)
- Leveraging Population Genomics for Individualized Correction of the Hallmarks of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency.
Wang Chao et al. Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (Miami, Fla.) 2020 Jul 7(3) 224-246
- Advances in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Gene Therapy.
Lorincz Reka et al. American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology 2020 Jul
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency: a Rare Disease?
Cortes-Lopez Roxana et al. Current allergy and asthma reports 2020 Jun 20(9) 51
- Diagnosing Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency Using A PCR/Luminescence-Based Technology.
Veith Martina et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2019 142535-2542
- Diagnostic Yield of an Algorithm for Neonatal and Infantile Cholestasis Integrating Next-Generation Sequencing.
Nicastro Emanuele et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2019 21154-62.e4
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- NIH Information (4)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (94)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (22)
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.