Last Posted: Mar 07, 2023
- Is a matched unrelated donor search needed for all allogeneic transplant candidates?
Ciurea Stefan O, et al. Blood advances 2018 0 (17) 2254-2261
- Analysis of the clinical impact of NPM1 mutant allele burden in a large cohort of younger adult patients with acute myeloid leukaemia.
Linch David C, et al. British journal of haematology 2019 0 (6) 852-859
- A therapeutic trial of decitabine and vorinostat in combination with chemotherapy for relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Burke Michael J, et al. American journal of hematology 2014 0 (9) 889-95
- Impact of FLT3-ITD Mutation Status and Its Ratio in a Cohort of 2901 Patients Undergoing Upfront Intensive Chemotherapy: A PETHEMA Registry Study.
Ayala Rosa, et al. Cancers 2022 0 (23)
- HLA-DRB3/4/5 Matching Improves Outcome of Unrelated Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Tsamadou Chrysanthi, et al. Frontiers in immunology 2021 0 771449
- Diverse Approaches to Gene Therapy of Sickle Cell Disease.
White Shanna L et al. Annual review of medicine 2022
- Gene Polymorphism in Five Target Genes of Immunosuppressive Therapy and Risk of Development of Preeclampsia.
Previtera Francesca, et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 6 (7)
- Venetoclax and hypomethylating agents in FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia.
Aldoss Ibrahim, et al. American journal of hematology 2020 7
- FLT3-ITD positive acute myeloid leukemia: A retrospective analysis of the role of allogeneic transplant and allelic ratio in patient management.
Taylor Emma, et al. Asia-Pacific journal of clinical oncology 2018 1
- Genetic association with B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia in allogeneic transplant patients differs by age and sex.
Clay-Gilmour Alyssa I, et al. Blood advances 2017 9 (20) 1717-1728
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2023
- Content source: