Last Posted: May 22, 2023
- Impact of DNA repair polymorphisms on DNA instability biomarkers induced by lead (Pb) in workers exposed to the metal.
Emilene Arusievicz Nunes, et al. Chemosphere 2023 0 138897
- Association between Polymorphisms of Hemochromatosis (HFE), Blood Lead (Pb) Levels, and DNA Oxidative Damage in Battery Workers.
Gomes Willian Robert, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 0 (4)
- Predicting Low-Level Childhood Lead Exposure in Metro Atlanta Using Ensemble Machine Learning of High-Resolution Raster Cells.
Seth Frndak et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2023 20(5)
- Interaction between DRD2 and lead exposure on the cortical thickness of the frontal lobe in youth with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
Kim Johanna Inhyang, et al. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2017 0 169-176
- Role of ALAD and VDR genotypes on the association of low blood lead level with serum uric acid and blood pressure in automobile paint workers of Karachi, Pakistan.
Sadaf Sadia, et al. Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2017 0 (6) 2223-2231
- Smelting Remains a Public Health Risk Nearly a Century Later: A Case Study in Pueblo, Colorado, USA.
Diawara Moussa M, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2018 0 (5)
- Could Lifetime Lead Exposure Play a Role in Limbic-predominant Age-related TDP-43 Encephalopathy (LATE)?
Fuller-Thomson Esme, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2019 0 (2) 455-459
- Reductions in Corpus Callosum Volume Partially Mediate Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure on IQ.
Biffen Stevie C, et al. Frontiers in neuroanatomy 2018 0 132
- A new model of the mechanism underlying lead poisoning: SNP in miRNA target region influence the AGT expression level.
Wu Yu, et al. Hereditas 2019 0 6
- Interactive Effects between Chronic Lead Exposure and the Homeostatic Iron Regulator Transport HFE Polymorphism on the Human Red Blood Cell Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV).
Chen Chien-Juan, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 0 (3)
- Influence of VDR and HFE polymorphisms on blood lead levels of occupationally exposed workers.
Mani Monica Shirley, et al. Human & experimental toxicology 2020 0 (6) 897-914
- Use of Generalized Additive Model to Detect the Threshold of ?-Aminolevulinic Acid Dehydratase Activity Reduced by Lead Exposure.
Huang Chan-Ching, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2020 0 (16)
- PIG-A gene mutation as a genotoxicity biomarker in human population studies: An investigation in lead-exposed workers.
Cao Yiyi, et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2020 0 (6) 611-621
- Detoxification Role of Metabolic Glutathione S-Transferase (GST) Genes in Blood Lead Concentrations of Jamaican Children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Rahbar Mohammad H, et al. Genes 2022 0 (6)
- Influence of the delta-aminolevulinic acid dehydratase (ALAD) polymorphism on biomarkers of lead exposure in Turkish storage battery manufacturing workers.
Süzen H Sinan, et al. American journal of industrial medicine 2003 0 (2) 165-71
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphism of TWIST2 May Be a Modifier for the Association between High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Blood Lead (Pb) Level.
Yang Chen-Cheng, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 0 (3)
- Evaluation of divalent metal transporter 1 (DMT1) (rs224589) polymorphism on blood lead levels of occupationally exposed individuals.
Mani Monica Shirley, et al. Toxicology letters 2021 10
- A new approach to a legacy concern: Evaluating machine-learned Bayesian networks to predict childhood lead exposure risk from community water systems.
Mulhern Riley et al. Environmental research 2021 204(Pt B) 112146
- Novel Application of Machine Learning Algorithms and Model-Agnostic Methods to Identify Factors Influencing Childhood Blood Lead Levels.
Liu Xiaochi et al. Environmental science & technology 2021
- Gene Variants Determine Placental Transfer of Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS), Mercury (Hg) and Lead (Pb), and Birth Outcome: Findings From the UmMuKi Bratislava-Vienna Study.
Gundacker Claudia, et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 0 664946
About EH PHGKB
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 04, 2023
- Content source: