Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- [Influence of environmental factors and polymorphic loci rs6580502 of the SPINK1 gene, rs10273639 of the PRSS1 gene, rs213950 of the CFTR gene on the risk of developing acute alcoholic-alimentary pancreatitis].
Samgina T A, et al. Voprosy pitaniia 2023 0 (1) 85-91
- Evaluation of mitochondrial DNA copy number estimation techniques.
Longchamps Ryan J, et al. PloS one 2020 0 (1) e0228166
- Promoter Hypermethylation of LATS1 Gene in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC) among North Indian Population.
Goel Harsh, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2021 0 (3) 977-982
- Comparison of three different techniques of human sperm DNA isolation for methylation assay.
Yuan Hong-Fang, et al. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Medical sciences = Hua zhong ke ji da xue xue bao. Yi xue Ying De wen ban = Huazhong keji daxue xuebao. Yixue Yingdewen ban 2015 0 (6) 938-942
- Prenatal exposure to drinking water disinfection by-products and DNA methylation in cord blood.
Yang Pan, et al. The Science of the total environment 2017 0 313-318
- Hypermethylation of the reelin (RELN) promoter in the brain of schizophrenic patients: a preliminary report.
Abdolmaleky Hamid Mostafavi, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2005 0 (1) 60-6
- Distributive characteristics of Ser49Gly and Gly389Arg genetic polymorphisms of beta1-adrenoceptor in Chinese Han and Dai populations.
Liu Zhao-qian, et al. Acta pharmacologica Sinica 2006 0 (2) 254-8
- [The polymorphism distribution of DYS413 locus in Mongolians (Inner Mongolia)].
Wang Yong-Zai, et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2005 0 (3) 287-90
- Methodology for evaluating oxidative DNA damage and metabolic genotypes in human trabecular meshwork.
Izzotti Alberto, et al. Toxicology mechanisms and methods 2009 0 (3) 161-8
- [Association of RAAS gene polymorphisms with susceptibility to essential hypertension in military secret service personnel].
Cao Y H, et al. Zhonghua lao dong wei sheng zhi ye bing za zhi = Zhonghua laodong weisheng zhiyebing zazhi = Chinese journal of industrial hygiene and occupational diseases 2022 7 (7) 504-508
- [The role of polymorphic variants rs11546155 and rs6119534 of the GGT7 gene and risk factors in the development of acute pancreatitis].
Samgina T A, et al. Voprosy pitaniia 2022 0 (2) 43-50
FromATSDR Toxic Substances Portal
- Correlation Between TNFAIP2 Gene Polymorphism and Prediction/Prognosis for Gastric Cancer and Its Effect on TNFAIP2 Protein Expression.
Guo Fang, et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 0 1127
- Polymorphism of glutathione S-transferase M1 and T1 genes and susceptibility to psoriasis disease: A study from North India.
Srivastava Daya Shankar Lal, et al. Indian journal of dermatology, venereology and leprology 2017 10
- Relationship between Factor V Leiden Gene Variant and Risk of Ischemic Stroke: A Case-Control Study.
Kumar Amit, et al. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology 0 0 (3) 284-288
- Genetic polymorphisms in the TERT-CLPTM1L region and lung cancer susceptibility in Chinese males.
Xiao Xuyang, et al. Oncology letters 2017 8 (2) 1588-1594
- Relationship of phosphodiesterase 4D (PDE4D) gene polymorphisms with risk of ischemic stroke: a hospital based case-control study.
Kumar Amit, et al. Neurological research 2017 5 1-6
- Relationships between cell cycle pathway gene polymorphisms and risk of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Nan Yue-Li, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 6 (24) 5558-67
- Environmental and personal determinants of the uptake of disinfection by-products during swimming.
Font-Ribera Laia, et al. Environmental research 2016 5 206-215
- Interactions between CYP2E1, GSTZ1 and GSTT1 polymorphisms and exposure to drinking water trihalomethanes and their association with semen quality.
Yang Pan, et al. Environmental research 2016 3 445-452
About EH PHGKB
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 29, 2023
- Content source: