Last Posted: Sep 26, 2022
- Somatic loss of the Y chromosome is associated with arsenic exposure among Bangladeshi men.
Demanelis Kathryn et al. International journal of epidemiology 2022
- From the Genome to the Exposome: Mapping Causal Associations Between Environmental Factors and Population Health
D Rasooly et al, CDC Blog Post, September 6, 2022
- Rare genetic variants explain missing heritability in smoking.
Jang Seon-Kyeong et al. Nature human behaviour 2022 8
- The oral microbiome and lung cancer risk: An analysis of 3 prospective cohort studies
E Vogtman et al, JNCI, August 5, 2022
- Cross-ancestry genome-wide meta-analysis of 61,047 cases and 947,237 controls identifies new susceptibility loci contributing to lung cancer
J Byun et al, Nature Genetics, August 1, 2022
- Mendelian randomization analysis for attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: studying a broad range of exposures and outcomes.
Soler Artigas María et al. International journal of epidemiology 2022 6
- First-onset major depression during the COVID-19 pandemic: A predictive machine learning model.
Caldirola Daniela et al. Journal of affective disorders 2022
- Association of Lipoprotein (a) in Coronary Artery Disease in Young Individuals.
Patted Aishwarya et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2022 70(4) 11-12
- The Clinically Actionable Molecular Profile of Early versus Late-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, an Individual Age and Sex Propensity-Matched Pair Analysis.
McGuire Anna L et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2022 29(4) 2630-2643
- Largest study of whole genome sequencing data reveals new clues to causes of cancer
Genomics England, April 21, 2022
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (23)
- COVID-19 (205)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9272)
- GWAS Studies (238)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (397)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (59)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (124)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (38)
- Reviews/Commentaries (182)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.