Last Posted: Dec 02, 2023
- Neighborhood Deprivation Measures and DNA Methylation Clocks-Understanding the Real Needs of Each Person.
Benjamin D Horne et al. JAMA Netw Open 2023 11 (11) e2344688
- Multitarget Stool RNA Test for Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Erica K Barnell et al. JAMA 2023
- Cost-utility analysis and cross-country comparison of pharmacogenomics-guided treatment in colorectal cancer patients participating in the U-PGx PREPARE study.
Vasileios Fragoulakis et al. Pharmacol Res 2023 106949
- Classification of patients with chronic disease by activation level using machine learning methods.
Onur Demiray et al. Health Care Manag Sci 2023
- Machine learning-based diagnosis and risk classification of coronary artery disease using myocardial perfusion imaging SPECT: A radiomics study.
Mehdi Amini et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 14920
- Cardiac Failure Forecasting Based on Clinical Data Using a Lightweight Machine Learning Metamodel.
Istiak Mahmud et al. Diagnostics (Basel) 2023 13(15)
- Comparisons of the prediction models for undiagnosed diabetes between machine learning versus traditional statistical methods.
Seong Gyu Choi et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 13101
- Early-Life Adversity Associations With Later Life Epigenetic Aging Profiles in the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
Lauren L Schmitz et al. Am J Epidemiol 2023
- Genetic Profiles Affect Smokers' Lung Cancer Risk
CN Martimez, Medscape, August 2023
- Identification of Sociodemographic, Clinical, and Genetic Factors to Aid Alaska Native and American Indian People to Successfully Quit Smoking.
Jaedon P Avey et al. Nicotine Tob Res 2023
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 07, 2023
- Content source: