Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Last Posted: Mar 07, 2022
- Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and nicotine, and associations with sperm DNA fragmentation.
Axelsson Jonatan, et al. Andrology 2022 3
- AHR gene expression and the polymorphism rs2066853 are associated with clinicopathological parameters in colorectal carcinoma.
Cheng Tracie, et al. Human pathology 2022 2
- Polymorphisms in DNA Repair and Xenobiotic Biotransformation Enzyme Genes and Lung Cancer Risk in Coal Mine Workers.
Minina Varvara, et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 2 (2)
- Polymorphisms in PAH metabolising enzyme CYP1A1 in colorectal cancer and their clinicopathological correlations.
Cheng Tracie, et al. Pathology, research and practice 2022 2 153801
- Longitudinal relationships between polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons exposure and heart rate variability: Exploring the role of transforming growth factor-? in a general Chinese population.
Ma Jixuan, et al. Journal of hazardous materials 2021 11 127770
- Association between prenatal polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and infantile allergic diseases modified by maternal glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms: results from the MOCEH birth cohort.
Koh Tai Kyung, et al. Annals of occupational and environmental medicine 2021 0 e12
- Associations of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons exposure and its interaction with XRCC1 genetic polymorphism with lung cancer: A case-control study.
Zhou Shuang, et al. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987) 2021 9 118077
- Interactions between exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and xenobiotic metabolism genes, and risk of breast cancer.
Lee Derrick G, et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2021 8
- A Systematic Review of The Impact of Commercial Aircraft Activity on Air Quality Near Airports.
Riley Karie et al. City and environment interactions 2021 11
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
FromATSDR Toxic Substances Portal
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.