Last Posted: Mar 20, 2023
- HExpPredict: In Vivo Exposure Prediction of Human Blood Exposome Using a Random Forest Model and Its Application in Chemical Risk Prioritization.
Fanrong Zhao et al. Environmental health perspectives 2023 131(3) 37009
- How to use human biomonitoring in chemical risk assessment: Methodological aspects, recommendations, and lessons learned from HBM4EU.
Tiina Santonen et al. International journal of hygiene and environmental health 2023 249114139
- Health Impacts of Perchlorate and Pesticide Exposure: Protocol for Community-Engaged Research to Evaluate Environmental Toxicants in a US Border Community.
Trotter Ii Robert et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(8) e15864
- Medico-administrative data combined with agricultural practices data to retrospectively estimate pesticide use by agricultural workers.
Achard Pauline et al. Journal of exposure science & environmental epidemiology 2019 Sep
- The Mutagenesis Moonshot: The Propitious Beginnings of the Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society.
DeMarini David M et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2019 Jul
- Gene-environment interactions in Alzheimer's disease: A potential path to precision medicine.
Eid Aseel et al. Pharmacology & therapeutics 2019 Mar
- Identical Twins Hint at How Environments Change Gene Expression
Studying twins has long offered insight into the interplay of nature and nurture. Epigenetics is the next frontier. E Hayasaki, The Atlantic, May 2018
- Gene Editing for Good: How CRISPR Could Transform Global Development
B Gates, Foreign Affairs, Apr 10, 2018
- Genetic variability in ABCB1, occupational pesticide exposure, and Parkinson's disease.
Narayan Shilpa et al. Environmental research 2015 Nov (Pt A) 98-106
- Replacing Pesticides With Genetics
D Powell, New York Times, August 31, 2015
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: