Last Posted: Feb 17, 2023
- Relationship of long-term air pollution exposure with asthma and rhinitis in Italy: an innovative multipollutant approach.
Sara Maio et al. Environmental research 2023 115455
- Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Ground-Level Ozone Associated Global DNA Hypomethylation and Bulky DNA Adduct Formation.
Armelle Munnia et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(3)
- Evaluation of Model-Based PM Estimates for Exposure Assessment during Wildfire Smoke Episodes in the Western U.S.
Ellen M Considine et al. Environmental science & technology 2023
- Detecting Elevated Air Pollution Levels by Monitoring Web Search Queries: Algorithm Development and Validation.
Lin Chen et al. JMIR formative research 2022 6(12) e23422
- Tracking Daily Concentrations of PM Chemical Composition in China since 2000.
Liu Shigan et al. Environmental science & technology 2022
- Application of machine learning approaches to predict the impact of ambient air pollution on outpatient visits for acute respiratory infections.
Ravindra Khaiwal et al. The Science of the total environment 2022 159509
- Visualization and Analysis of Air Pollution and Human Health Based on Cluster Analysis: A Bibliometric Review from 2001 to 2021.
Liu Diyi et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(19)
- Prediction of COPD acute exacerbation in response to air pollution using exosomal circRNA profile and Machine learning.
Meng Qingtao et al. Environment international 2022 168107469
- The Canadian Optimized Statistical Smoke Exposure Model (CanOSSEM): A machine learning approach to estimate national daily fine particulate matter (PM) exposure.
Paul Naman et al. The Science of the total environment 2022 157956
- CFTR gene variants, air pollution, and childhood asthma in a California Medicaid population.
Thilakaratne Ruwan et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2022
About EH PHGKB
Environmental Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the use of genomic and other precision health technologies in addressing environmental health issues including epidemiology, translation, policies and guidelines and population health programs and impact...more
Common EH Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 04, 2023
- Content source: