Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 27, 2020
- An automated structured education intervention based on a smartphone app in Chinese patients with type 1 diabetes: a protocol for a single-blinded randomized controlled trial.
Huang Fansu et al. Trials 2020 Nov 21(1) 944
- Genome-wide association analysis of type 2 diabetes in the EPIC-InterAct study.
Cai Lina et al. Scientific data 2020 Nov 7(1) 393
- Genetic Studies of Gestational Diabetes and Glucose Metabolism in Pregnancy.
Powe Camille E et al. Current diabetes reports 2020 Nov 20(12) 69
- A Decision Support System for Diabetes Chronic Care Models Based on General Practitioner Engagement and EHR Data Sharing.
Frontoni Emanuele et al. IEEE journal of translational engineering in health and medicine 2020 83000112
- Rapid Epidemiological Analysis of Comorbidities and Treatments as risk factors for COVID-19 in Scotland (REACT-SCOT): A population-based case-control study.
McKeigue Paul M et al. PLoS medicine 2020 17(10) e1003374
- Machine Learning-Based Factor Analysis of Carbohydrate Metabolism Compensation for TDM2 Patients.
Derevitskii Ilia V et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2020 Sep 273123-128
- PRISQ: a simple risk score to screen for prediabetes: a cross-sectional study from the Qatar Biobank Cohort.
Abbas Mostafa et al. Journal of diabetes investigation 2020 Oct
- Matched Learning for Optimizing Individualized Treatment Strategies Using Electronic Health Records.
Wu Peng et al. Journal of the American Statistical Association 2020 115(529) 380-392
- Pathogenic variants in actionable MODY genes are associated with type 2 diabetes.
Bonnefond Amélie et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Oct
- The association of Interieukin-6 polymorphism (rs1800795) with microvascular complications in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Cui Jieyuan et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Oct
- The Longitudinal Epidemiologic Assessment of Diabetes Risk (LEADR): Unique 1.4 M patient Electronic Health Record cohort.
Fishbein Howard A et al. Healthcare (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2020 Oct 8(4) 100458
- Development of a hypoglycaemia risk score to identify high-risk individuals with advanced type 2 diabetes in DEVOTE.
Heller Simon et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2020 Sep
- PheMap: a multi-resource knowledge base for high-throughput phenotyping within electronic health records.
Zheng Neil S et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2020 Sep
- Reducing HbA1c in Type 2 Diabetes Using Digital Twin Technology-Enabled Precision Nutrition: A Retrospective Analysis.
Shamanna Paramesh et al. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders 2020 Sep
- Use and performance of machine learning models for type 2 diabetes prediction in community settings: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Silva Kushan De et al. International journal of medical informatics 2020 Sep 143104268
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5610)
- GWAS Studies (214)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (161)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (46)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (138)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.