Type 2 Diabetes
Last Posted: Nov 02, 2021
- Cluster Analysis of Cardiovascular Phenotypes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Established Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Potential Approach to Precision Medicine.
Sharma Abhinav et al. Diabetes care 2021
- Exploration of Machine Learning and Statistical Techniques in Development of a Low-Cost Screening Method Featuring the Global Diet Quality Score for Detecting Prediabetes in Rural India.
Birk Nick et al. The Journal of nutrition 2021 151(Supplement_2) 110S-118S
- Intelligent type 2 diabetes risk prediction from administrative claim data.
Uddin Shahadat et al. Informatics for health & social care 2021 1-15
- Trans-ethnic Mendelian-randomization study reveals causal relationships between cardiometabolic factors and chronic kidney disease.
Zheng Jie et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021 10
- Genome-Wide Meta-analysis Identifies Genetic Variants Associated With Glycemic Response to Sulfonylureas.
Dawed Adem Y et al. Diabetes care 2021
- Associations between an integrated component of maternal glycemic regulation in pregnancy and cord blood DNA methylation.
Juvinao-Quintero Diana L et al. Epigenomics 2021
- Interpreting Mendelian-randomization estimates of the effects of categorical exposures such as disease status and educational attainment.
Howe Laurence J et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021
- Quantifying representativeness in randomized clinical trials using machine learning fairness metrics.
Qi Miao et al. JAMIA open 2021 4(3) ooab077
- Use of artificial intelligence for public health surveillance: a case study to develop a machine Learning-algorithm to estimate the incidence of diabetes mellitus in France.
Haneef Romana et al. Archives of public health = Archives belges de sante publique 2021 79(1) 168
- Body mass index and type 2 diabetes and breast cancer survival: a Mendelian randomization study.
Liu Yi-Shian et al. American journal of cancer research 2021 11(8) 3921-3934
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (85)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7651)
- GWAS Studies (294)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (217)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (80)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (143)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.