Type 2 Diabetes
Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- A Mendelian Randomization Approach Using 3-HMG-Coenzyme-A Reductase Gene Variation to Evaluate the Association of Statin-Induced Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Lowering With Noncardiovascular Disease Phenotypes.
Liu Ge et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(6) e2112820
- Fine-mapping, trans-ancestral and genomic analyses identify causal variants, cells, genes and drug targets for type 1 diabetes
CC Robertson et al, Nature Genetics, June 14, 2021
- Determinants of penetrance and variable expressivity in monogenic metabolic conditions across 77,184 exomes.
Goodrich Julia K et al. Nature communications 2021 12(1) 3505
- Development of a predictive risk model for all-cause mortality in patients with diabetes in Hong Kong.
Lee Sharen et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2021 9(1)
- Development and Validation of a Machine Learning Model Using Administrative Health Data to Predict Onset of Type 2 Diabetes.
Ravaut Mathieu et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(5) e2111315
- The Role of TCF7L2 in Type 2 Diabetes.
Del Bosque-Plata Laura et al. Diabetes 2021
- Artificial Intelligence-Based Diagnosis of Diabetes Mellitus: Combining Fundus Photography with Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnostic Methodology.
Xiang Yang et al. BioMed research international 2021 20215556057
- Differential Metabolic Network Construction for Personalized Medicine: Study of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Response to Gliclazide-Modified-Release-Treated.
Huang Xin et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2021 103796
- Perceptions of Using Multiple Mobile Health Devices to Support Self-Management Among Adults With Type 2 Diabetes: A Qualitative Descriptive Study.
Lewinski Allison A et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 2021
- Practical guidance for combination lipid-modifying therapy in high- and very-high-risk patients: A statement from a European Atherosclerosis Society Task Force.
Averna Maurizio et al. Atherosclerosis 2021
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (71)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7493)
- GWAS Studies (269)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (189)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (62)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (140)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.