Type 2 Diabetes
Last Posted: Dec 02, 2023
- What Is Prediabetes?
J Jin, JAMA Patient Corner, December 1, 2023
- Affected brother as the highest risk factor of type 1 diabetes development in children and adolescents: One center data before implementing type 1 diabetes national screening.
Anna Wedrychowicz et al. Adv Clin Exp Med 2023
- Including diverse populations enhances the discovery of type 2 diabetes loci
S Fatumo, Nat Rev Genetics, November 22, 2023
- The GenoVA study: Equitable implementation of a pragmatic randomized trial of polygenic-risk scoring in primary care.
Jason L Vassy et al. Am J Hum Genet 2023 110(11) 1841-1852
- Association Between a First-Degree Family History and Self-Reported Personal History of Obesity, Diabetes, and Heart and Blood Conditions: Results From the All of Us Research Program.
Danielle Rasooly et al. J Am Heart Assoc 2023 11 e030779
- Longitudinal Trajectories of Glycemic Control among U.S. Adults with Newly Diagnosed Diabetes.
Rozalina G McCoy et al. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2023 110989
- A scoping review of artificial intelligence-based methods for diabetes risk prediction.
Farida Mohsen et al. NPJ Digit Med 2023 10 (1) 197
- Digital lifestyle treatment improves long-term metabolic control in type 2 diabetes with different effects in pathophysiological and genetic subgroups.
Vishal A Salunkhe et al. NPJ Digit Med 2023 10 (1) 199
- Identification of monogenic diabetes in an Australian cohort using the Exeter maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) probability calculator and next-generation sequencing gene panel testing.
Sunita M C De Sousa et al. Acta Diabetol 2023
- Mobile Health and Preventive Medicine.
Jill Waalen et al. Med Clin North Am 2023 107(6) 1097-1108
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: