Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 27, 2020
- An automated structured education intervention based on a smartphone app in Chinese patients with type 1 diabetes: a protocol for a single-blinded randomized controlled trial.
Huang Fansu et al. Trials 2020 Nov 21(1) 944
- Familial associations for Addison disease and between Addison disease and other autoimmune diseases.
Thomsen Hauke et al. Endocrine connections 2020 Oct
- Rapid Epidemiological Analysis of Comorbidities and Treatments as risk factors for COVID-19 in Scotland (REACT-SCOT): A population-based case-control study.
McKeigue Paul M et al. PLoS medicine 2020 17(10) e1003374
- Genetics of fulminant type 1 diabetes.
Kawabata Yumiko et al. Diabetology international 2020 Oct 11(4) 315-322
- Epigenetic Effects of Gut Metabolites: Exploring the Path of Dietary Prevention of Type 1 Diabetes.
Al Theyab Ahmad et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2020 7563605
- Association between family history, early growth and the risk of beta cell autoimmunity in children at risk for type 1 diabetes.
Pacaud Danièle et al. Diabetologia 2020 Oct
- The Diabits App for Smartphone-Assisted Predictive Monitoring of Glycemia in Patients With Diabetes: Retrospective Observational Study.
Kriventsov Stan et al. JMIR diabetes 2020 Sep 5(3) e18660
- Latest Advancements in Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Technologies in Treating Type 1 Diabetes.
Qian Feng et al. Journal of diabetes science and technology 2020 Aug 1932296820949940
- A Randomized Trial of Closed-Loop Control in Children with Type 1 Diabetes.
Breton Marc D et al. The New England journal of medicine 2020 Aug 383(9) 836-845
- A Novel Approach for Continuous Health Status Monitoring and Automatic Detection of Infection Incidences in People With Type 1 Diabetes Using Machine Learning Algorithms (Part 2): A Personalized Digital Infectious Disease Detection Mechanism.
Woldaregay Ashenafi Zebene et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Aug 22(8) e18912
- Next steps in the identification of gene targets for type 1 diabetes.
Grant Struan F A et al. Diabetologia 2020 Aug
- A combined risk score enhances prediction of type 1 diabetes among susceptible children
LA Ferrat et al, Nature Medicine, August 7, 2020
- An artificial intelligence decision support system for the management of type 1 diabetes.
Tyler Nichole S et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Jul 2(7) 612-619
- Advanced Diabetes Management Using Artificial Intelligence and Continuous Glucose Monitoring Sensors.
Vettoretti Martina et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jul 20(14)
- Artificial Intelligence in Decision Support Systems for Type 1 Diabetes.
Tyler Nichole S et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Jun 20(11)
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1671)
- GWAS Studies (42)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (41)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (19)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (34)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.