Type 1 Diabetes
Last Posted: Jul 18, 2022
- Polygenic Risk Scores for Cardiovascular Disease: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
JW O'Sullivan et al, Circulation, July 18, 2022
- Incorporating family history of disease improves polygenic risk scores in diverse populations
MLA Hujeol et al, Cell Genomics, July 13, 2022
- Development and validation of a trans-ancestry polygenic risk score for type 2 diabetes in diverse populations
T Ge et al, Genome Medicine, June 29, 2022
- International electronic health record-derived post-acute sequelae profiles of COVID-19 patients
HG Zhang et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 29, 2022
- Enhancing self-management in type 1 diabetes with wearables and deep learning
T Zhu et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, June 27, 2022
- Extending precision medicine tools to populations at high risk of type 2 diabetes.
Misra Shivani et al. PLoS medicine 2022 5 (5) e1003989
- Multi-ancestry genetic study of type 2 diabetes highlights the power of diverse populations for discovery and translation.
Mahajan Anubha et al. Nature genetics 2022 5 (5) 560-572
- Polygenic scores, diet quality, and type 2 diabetes risk: An observational study among 35,759 adults from 3 US cohorts.
Merino Jordi et al. PLoS medicine 2022 4 (4) e1003972
- Heterogeneous treatment effects of intensive glycemic control on major adverse cardiovascular events in the ACCORD and VADT trials: a machine-learning analysis.
Edward Justin A et al. Cardiovascular diabetology 2022 21(1) 58
- Long-term Prediction of Blood Glucose Levels in Type 1 Diabetes Using a CNN-LSTM-Based Deep Neural Network.
Jaloli Mehrad et al. Journal of diabetes science and technology 2022 19322968221092785
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (102)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7739)
- GWAS Studies (318)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (304)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (124)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (178)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.