- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 16, 2020
- Pathogenic variants in actionable MODY genes are associated with type 2 diabetes.
Bonnefond Amélie et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Oct
- Frequency spectrum of rare and clinically relevant markers in multiethnic Indian populations (ClinIndb): A resource for genomic medicine in India.
Narang Ankita et al. Human mutation 2020 Sep
- Clinical experience from a regional monogenic diabetes referral centre in Singapore.
Fen Ang Su et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2020 Aug 108390
- Molecular and clinical characteristics of monogenic diabetes mellitus in southern Chinese children with onset before 3 years of age.
Lin Yunting et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Aug 8(1)
- Strategies to identify individuals with monogenic diabetes: results of an economic evaluation.
Peters Jaime L et al. BMJ open 2020 Mar 10(3) e034716
- Patient perspectives on the diagnostic journey to a monogenic diabetes diagnosis: Barriers and facilitators.
Guan Yue et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Mar
- Systematic Review of Polygenic Risk Scores for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
Padilla-Martínez Felipe et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Mar 21(5)
- Review of current status of molecular diagnosis and characterization of monogenic diabetes mellitus: a focus on next-generation sequencing.
Campbell Michelle Renee et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2020 Feb
- A cross-sectional study of patients referred for HNF1B-MODY genetic testing due to cystic kidneys and diabetes.
Sztromwasser Pawel et al. Pediatric diabetes 2019 Dec
- Next-generation sequencing identifies monogenic diabetes in 16% of patients with late adolescence/adult-onset diabetes selected on a clinical basis: a cross-sectional analysis.
Donath Xavier et al. BMC medicine 2019 17(1) 132
- Next Generation Sequencing Targeted Gene Panel in Greek MODY patients increases diagnostic accuracy.
Tatsi Elizabeth Barbara et al. Pediatric diabetes 2019 Oct
- Diagnostic Genetic Testing for Monogenic Diabetes and Congenital Hyperinsulinemia.
Houghton Jayne A L et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2020 2076129-177
- Monogenic Forms of Diabetes Mellitus.
Gaál Zsolt et al. Experientia supplementum (2012) 2019 111385-416
- Genetics of Monogenic Diabetes: Present Clinical Challenges.
Misra Shivani et al. Current diabetes reports 2018 18(12) 141
- How Recent Advances in Genomics Improve Precision Diagnosis and Personalized Care of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young.
Vaxillaire Martine et al. Current diabetes reports 2019 Aug 19(9) 79
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.