Last Posted: Aug 12, 2021
- Monogenic Diabetes in Youth With Presumed Type 2 Diabetes: Results From the Progress in Diabetes Genetics in Youth (ProDiGY) Collaboration.
Todd Jennifer N et al. Diabetes care 2021
- Determinants of penetrance and variable expressivity in monogenic metabolic conditions across 77,184 exomes.
Goodrich Julia K et al. Nature communications 2021 12(1) 3505
- Monogenic Diabetes and Integrated Stress Response Genes Display Altered Gene Expression in Type 1 Diabetes.
Hiller Helmut et al. Diabetes 2021
- Pathogenic variants in actionable MODY genes are associated with type 2 diabetes.
Bonnefond Amélie et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Oct
- Frequency spectrum of rare and clinically relevant markers in multiethnic Indian populations (ClinIndb): A resource for genomic medicine in India.
Narang Ankita et al. Human mutation 2020 Sep
- Clinical experience from a regional monogenic diabetes referral centre in Singapore.
Fen Ang Su et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2020 Aug 108390
- Molecular and clinical characteristics of monogenic diabetes mellitus in southern Chinese children with onset before 3 years of age.
Lin Yunting et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Aug 8(1)
- Strategies to identify individuals with monogenic diabetes: results of an economic evaluation.
Peters Jaime L et al. BMJ open 2020 Mar 10(3) e034716
- Patient perspectives on the diagnostic journey to a monogenic diabetes diagnosis: Barriers and facilitators.
Guan Yue et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Mar
- Systematic Review of Polygenic Risk Scores for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
Padilla-Martínez Felipe et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Mar 21(5)
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.