Last Posted: Oct 19, 2023
- Identification of monogenic diabetes in an Australian cohort using the Exeter maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) probability calculator and next-generation sequencing gene panel testing.
Sunita M C De Sousa et al. Acta Diabetol 2023
- Laboratory Guidelines Are Needed for Diagnostic Genetic Testing for Monogenic Diabetes.
Andrew T Hattersley et al. Clin Chem 2023
- Insights from rare variants into the genetic architecture and biology of youth-onset type 2 diabetes.
Soo Heon Kwak et al. Res Sq 2023
- Monogenic diabetes in New Zealand - An audit based revision of the monogenic diabetes genetic testing pathway in New Zealand.
Francesca Harrington et al. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2023 141116880
- Genetic determinants of type 1 diabetes in individuals with weak evidence of islet autoimmunity at disease onset.
Paola Carrera et al. Diabetologia 2023
- Diagnosis, treatment and disclosure: A qualitative exploration of participant challenges in a Monogenic Diabetes Registry.
Forough Noohi et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2023 100019
- ISPAD Clinical Practice Consensus Guidelines 2022: The diagnosis and management of monogenic diabetes in children and adolescents.
Greeley Siri Atma W et al. Pediatric diabetes 2022 23(8) 1188-1211
- Identification of monogenic variants in more than ten per cent of children without type 1 diabetes-related autoantibodies at diagnosis in the Finnish Pediatric Diabetes Register.
Harsunen Minna et al. Diabetologia 2022
- The relationship between islet autoantibody status and the genetic risk of type 1 diabetes in adult-onset type 1 diabetes.
Thomas Nicholas J et al. Diabetologia 2022
- Diabetes-related antibody-testing is a valuable screening tool for identifying monogenic diabetes - a survey from the worldwide SWEET registry.
Limbert Catarina et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2022 110110
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Mar 03, 2024
- Content source: