Maturity Onset Diabetes Of The Young
Last Posted: Aug 13, 2021
- Identification of Maturity-Onset-Diabetes of the Young (MODY) mutations in a country where diabetes is endemic.
Al-Kandari Hessa et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 16060
- Monogenic Diabetes in Youth With Presumed Type 2 Diabetes: Results From the Progress in Diabetes Genetics in Youth (ProDiGY) Collaboration.
Todd Jennifer N et al. Diabetes care 2021
- Genetic variants of ABCC8 and phenotypic features in Chinese early onset diabetes.
Li Meng et al. Journal of diabetes 2020 Dec
- Pathogenic variants in actionable MODY genes are associated with type 2 diabetes.
Bonnefond Amélie et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Oct
- Clinical experience from a regional monogenic diabetes referral centre in Singapore.
Fen Ang Su et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2020 Aug 108390
- A new screening strategy and whole-exome sequencing for the early diagnosis of maturity-onset diabetes of the young.
Liu Yue et al. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 2020 Jul e3381
- Machine Learning for Interpretation of DNA Variants of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young Genes Based on ACMG Criteria
Y Liu et al, MEDRXIV, May 23, 2020
- New clinical screening strategy to distinguish HNF1A variant-induced diabetes from young early-onset type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population.
Ma Yumin et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Mar 8(1)
- Patient perspectives on the diagnostic journey to a monogenic diabetes diagnosis: Barriers and facilitators.
Guan Yue et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Mar
- Review of current status of molecular diagnosis and characterization of monogenic diabetes mellitus: a focus on next-generation sequencing.
Campbell Michelle Renee et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2020 Feb
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.