Maturity Onset Diabetes Of The Young
Last Posted: Oct 19, 2023
- Identification of monogenic diabetes in an Australian cohort using the Exeter maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY) probability calculator and next-generation sequencing gene panel testing.
Sunita M C De Sousa et al. Acta Diabetol 2023
- Cost-effectiveness of genetic-based screening strategies for maturity-onset diabetes of the young.
Gábor Kovács et al. Per Med 2023
- Monogenic diabetes in New Zealand - An audit based revision of the monogenic diabetes genetic testing pathway in New Zealand.
Francesca Harrington et al. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2023 141116880
- Diagnosis, treatment and disclosure: A qualitative exploration of participant challenges in a Monogenic Diabetes Registry.
Forough Noohi et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2023 100019
- The Genetic Spectrum of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY) in Qatar, a Population-Based Study.
Elashi Asma A et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2023 24(1)
- Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young: Mutations, Physiological Consequences, and Treatment Options
H Younis et al, J Per Med, October 25, 2022
- Endophenotype effect sizes support variant pathogenicity in monogenic disease susceptibility genes.
Halford Jennifer L et al. Nature communications 2022 13(1) 5106
- Comprehensive genetic screening reveals wide spectrum of genetic variants in monogenic forms of diabetes among Pakistani population.
Rafique Ibrar et al. World journal of diabetes 2021 12(11) 1957-1966
- The clinical characteristics and mutation search within monogenic diabetes genes in type 1 diabetes patients with long-term disease and preserved kidney function.
Hohendorff Jerzy et al. Polish archives of internal medicine 2021
- Identification of Maturity-Onset-Diabetes of the Young (MODY) mutations in a country where diabetes is endemic.
Al-Kandari Hessa et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 16060
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 27, 2023
- Content source: