- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Sep 29, 2020
- Reducing HbA1c in Type 2 Diabetes Using Digital Twin Technology-Enabled Precision Nutrition: A Retrospective Analysis.
Shamanna Paramesh et al. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders 2020 Sep
- IGF2BP2 Polymorphisms Are Associated with Clinical Characteristics and Development of Oral Cancer.
Chou Chia-Hsuan et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Aug 21(16)
- Dietary Recommendations for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: an Evidence-Free Zone.
Diamond David M et al. BMJ evidence-based medicine 2020 Jul
- Evaluation of the suitability of 19 pharmacogenomics biomarkers for individualized metformin therapy for type 2 diabetes patients.
Xhakaza Lettilia et al. Drug metabolism and personalized therapy 2020 Jun
- Understanding the Pathogenesis, Therapeutic Targets/Drug Action and Pharmacogenetics of Type 2 Diabetes: Is there a Future for Personalised Medicine?
Engwa Godwill Azeh et al. Endocrine, metabolic & immune disorders drug targets 2020 Apr
- New clinical screening strategy to distinguish HNF1A variant-induced diabetes from young early-onset type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population.
Ma Yumin et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Mar 8(1)
- Lifestyle intervention modifies the effect of the MC4R genotype on changes in insulin resistance among women with prior gestational diabetes: Tianjin Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Prevention Program.
Chen Yuhang et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2019 110(3) 750-758
- An unsupervised learning approach to identify novel signatures of health and disease from multimodal data.
Shomorony Ilan et al. Genome medicine 2020 Jan 12(1) 7
- Prevention of Potential Adverse Metabolic Effects of a Supplementation with Omega-3 Fatty Acids Using a Genetic Score Approach.
Franck Maximilien et al. Lifestyle genomics 2019 Nov 1-11
- Progress in pediatrics in 2015: choices in allergy, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics, haematology, infectious diseases, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, nutrition, oncology and pulmonology.
Caffarelli Carlo et al. Italian journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug 42(1) 75
- High Genetic Risk Scores of ASIC2, MACROD2, CHRM3, and C2orf83 Genetic Variants Associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Impair Insulin Sensitivity and Interact with Energy Intake in Korean Women.
Kim Sung-Hoon et al. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2019 84(3) 225-236
- Genomics and PCOS
Genomics Education UK, August 5, 2019
- TyG-er: An ensemble Regression Forest approach for identification of clinical factors related to insulin resistance condition using Electronic Health Records.
Bernardini Michele et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2019 Jul 112103358
- Effects of melatonin administration on mental health parameters, metabolic and genetic profiles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Shabani Azade et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 25051-56
- Supplementation with Akkermansia muciniphila in overweight and obese human volunteers: a proof-of-concept exploratory study.
Depommier Clara, et al. Nature medicine 2019 7 0. (7) 1096-1103
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.