Last Posted: May 24, 2021
- HDL-enriched miR-30a-5p is associated with HDL-cholesterol levels and glucose metabolism in healthy men and women.
Clément Andrée-Anne et al. Epigenomics 2021
- The comparison of the effectiveness and safety of drospirone ethinyl estradiol and ethinyl estradiol cyproterone in the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis.
Liu Zhimin et al. Medicine 2020 Dec 99(51) e23811
- Significance of Homocysteine Levels in the Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: A Literature Review.
Kondapaneni Varshitha et al. Cureus 2020 Oct 12(10) e11110
- Reducing HbA1c in Type 2 Diabetes Using Digital Twin Technology-Enabled Precision Nutrition: A Retrospective Analysis.
Shamanna Paramesh et al. Diabetes therapy : research, treatment and education of diabetes and related disorders 2020 Sep
- IGF2BP2 Polymorphisms Are Associated with Clinical Characteristics and Development of Oral Cancer.
Chou Chia-Hsuan et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Aug 21(16)
- Dietary Recommendations for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: an Evidence-Free Zone.
Diamond David M et al. BMJ evidence-based medicine 2020 Jul
- Evaluation of the suitability of 19 pharmacogenomics biomarkers for individualized metformin therapy for type 2 diabetes patients.
Xhakaza Lettilia et al. Drug metabolism and personalized therapy 2020 Jun
- Understanding the Pathogenesis, Therapeutic Targets/Drug Action and Pharmacogenetics of Type 2 Diabetes: Is there a Future for Personalised Medicine?
Engwa Godwill Azeh et al. Endocrine, metabolic & immune disorders drug targets 2020 Apr
- New clinical screening strategy to distinguish HNF1A variant-induced diabetes from young early-onset type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population.
Ma Yumin et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Mar 8(1)
- Lifestyle intervention modifies the effect of the MC4R genotype on changes in insulin resistance among women with prior gestational diabetes: Tianjin Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Prevention Program.
Chen Yuhang et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2019 110(3) 750-758
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.