Last Posted: May 12, 2022
- Heterogeneity in statin responses explained by variation in the human gut microbiome
T Wilmansky et al, Med, May 11, 2022
- Association between circulating microRNAs and the metabolic syndrome in adult populations: A systematic review.
Solís-Toro Daniel et al. Diabetes & metabolic syndrome 2021 16(1) 102376
- Genetics and Clinical Characteristics of PPARγ Variant-Induced Diabetes in a Chinese Han Population.
Gong Siqian et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 12677130
- Potential evidence for epigenetic biomarkers of metabolic syndrome in human whole blood in Latinos.
Urashima Keane et al. PloS one 2021 16(10) e0259449
- Genetic and clinical heterogeneity of permanent neonatal diabetes mellitus: a single tertiary centre experience.
Laimon Wafaa et al. Acta diabetologica 2021
- Random forest approach for determining risk prediction and predictive factors of type 2 diabetes: large-scale health check-up data in Japan.
Ooka Tadao et al. BMJ nutrition, prevention & health 2021 4(1) 140-148
- Deciphering CT texture features of human visceral fat to evaluate metabolic disorders and surgery-induced weight loss effects.
Shi Juan et al. EBioMedicine 2021 69103471
- HDL-enriched miR-30a-5p is associated with HDL-cholesterol levels and glucose metabolism in healthy men and women.
Clément Andrée-Anne et al. Epigenomics 2021
- The comparison of the effectiveness and safety of drospirone ethinyl estradiol and ethinyl estradiol cyproterone in the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis.
Liu Zhimin et al. Medicine 2020 Dec 99(51) e23811
- Significance of Homocysteine Levels in the Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: A Literature Review.
Kondapaneni Varshitha et al. Cureus 2020 Oct 12(10) e11110
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (11)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2421)
- GWAS Studies (64)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (32)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.