Last Posted: Mar 30, 2021
- Prediction Method of Gestational Diabetes Based on Electronic Medical Record Data.
Liu Yang et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2021 20216672072
- Postpartum circulating microRNA enhances prediction of future type 2 diabetes in women with previous gestational diabetes.
Joglekar Mugdha V et al. Diabetologia 2021
- Toward a Multivariate Prediction Model of Pharmacological Treatment for Women With Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Algorithm Development and Validation.
Velardo Carmelo et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(3) e21435
- Risk factors for illness severity among pregnant women with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection - Surveillance for Emerging Threats to Mothers and Babies Network, 20 state, local, and territorial health departments, March 29, 2020 -January 8, 2021
RR Galang et al, MEDRXIV, March 1, 2021
- Early prediction of gestational diabetes mellitus in the Chinese population via advanced machine learning.
Wu Yan-Ting et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 Dec
- Comparison of Multivariable Logistic Regression and Other Machine Learning Algorithms for Prognostic Prediction Studies in Pregnancy Care: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Nov 8(11) e16503
- Genetic Studies of Gestational Diabetes and Glucose Metabolism in Pregnancy.
Powe Camille E et al. Current diabetes reports 2020 Nov 20(12) 69
- An Innovative Artificial Intelligence-Based App for the Diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM-AI): Development Study.
Shen Jiayi et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Sep 22(9) e21573
- Managing gestational diabetes mellitus using a smartphone application with artificial intelligence (SineDie©) during the COVID-19 pandemic: Much more than just telemedicine.
Albert Lara et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2020 Sep 108396
- Association of polycystic ovary syndrome or anovulatory infertility with offspring psychiatric and mild neurodevelopmental disorders: a Finnish population-based cohort study.
Chen Xinxia et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2020 Aug
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (325)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.