- Diabetes PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 20, 2020
- Comparison of Multivariable Logistic Regression and Other Machine Learning Algorithms for Prognostic Prediction Studies in Pregnancy Care: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Nov 8(11) e16503
- Genetic Studies of Gestational Diabetes and Glucose Metabolism in Pregnancy.
Powe Camille E et al. Current diabetes reports 2020 Nov 20(12) 69
- An Innovative Artificial Intelligence-Based App for the Diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM-AI): Development Study.
Shen Jiayi et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Sep 22(9) e21573
- Managing gestational diabetes mellitus using a smartphone application with artificial intelligence (SineDie©) during the COVID-19 pandemic: Much more than just telemedicine.
Albert Lara et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2020 Sep 108396
- Association of polycystic ovary syndrome or anovulatory infertility with offspring psychiatric and mild neurodevelopmental disorders: a Finnish population-based cohort study.
Chen Xinxia et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2020 Aug
- Machine learning risk score for prediction of gestational diabetes in early pregnancy in Tianjin, China.
Liu Hongwei et al. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 2020 Aug e3397
- A Novel and Precise Profiling Tool to Predict Gestational Diabetes.
McLaren Rodney et al. Journal of diabetes science and technology 2020 Aug 1932296820948883
- Lifestyle intervention modifies the effect of the MC4R genotype on changes in insulin resistance among women with prior gestational diabetes: Tianjin Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Prevention Program.
Chen Yuhang et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2019 110(3) 750-758
- Machine learning as a strategy to account for dietary synergy: an illustration based on dietary intake and adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Bodnar Lisa M et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2020 Feb
- Genetic profile may predict chance of type 2 diabetes among women with gestational diabetes
NIH News Release, February 13, 2020
- Investigating the use of data-driven artificial intelligence in computerised decision support systems for health and social care: A systematic review.
Cresswell Kathrin et al. Health informatics journal 2020 Jan 1460458219900452
- Family Health History Quiz
- A Narrative Review of Medical and Genetic Risk Factors among Children Age 5 and Younger with Severe Obesity.
Mirza Nazrat et al. Childhood obesity (Print) 2018 14(7) 443-452
- Increased incidence of obstetric complications in women carrying mitochondrial DNA mutations: a retrospective cohort study in a single tertiary centre.
Kuleva M et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2019 Oct 126(11) 1372-1379
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Mechanisms, Treatment, and Complications.
Johns Emma C et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2018 Nov 29(11) 743-754
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (310)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (11)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.