Last Posted: Apr 22, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms in Diabetic Retinopathy Screening.
Zafar Sidra et al. Current diabetes reports 2022
- Real-time diabetic retinopathy screening by deep learning in a multisite national screening programme: a prospective interventional cohort study.
Ruamviboonsuk Paisan et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022
- Cost-effectiveness of artificial intelligence screening for diabetic retinopathy in rural China.
Huang Xiao-Mei et al. BMC health services research 2022 22(1) 260
- Necessity of Local Modification for Deep Learning Algorithms to Predict Diabetic Retinopathy.
Tsai Ching-Yao et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(3)
- Deep learning to detect optical coherence tomography-derived diabetic macular edema from retinal photographs: a multicenter validation study.
Liu Xinle et al. Ophthalmology. Retina 2022
- Usefulness of Machine Learning for Identification of Referable Diabetic Retinopathy in a Large-Scale Population-Based Study.
Yang Cheng et al. Frontiers in medicine 2022 8773881
- Screening Referable Diabetic Retinopathy Using a Semi-automated Deep Learning Algorithm Assisted Approach.
Wang Yueye et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8740987
- Diabetic Macular Edema Screened by Handheld Smartphone-based Retinal Camera and Artificial Intelligence.
Malerbi Fernando Korn et al. Journal of medical systems 2021 46(1) 8
- Pivotal Evaluation of an Artificial Intelligence System for Autonomous Detection of Referrable and Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy.
Ipp Eli et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2134254
- The Utility of Smartphone-Based Artificial Intelligence Approaches for Diabetic Retinopathy: A Literature Review and Meta-Analysis.
Sheikh Aadil et al. Journal of current ophthalmology 2021 33(3) 219-226
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.