Last Posted: Apr 15, 2022
- Evaluation of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging under Artificial Intelligence Algorithm on Plan-Do-Check-Action Home Nursing for Patients with Diabetic Nephropathy.
Du Qianqian et al. Contrast media & molecular imaging 2022 20229882532
- Body Mass Index and Risk of Diabetic Nephropathy: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Lu Jingru, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2022 2
- Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase 4a/B Polymorphism and Its Interaction with Enos G894T Variants in Type 2 Diabetic Patients: Modifying the Risk of Diabetic Nephropathy.
Mohammadi Mahsa, et al. Iranian journal of public health 2022 1 (1) 219-220
- Genetic Variants and Their Associations to Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Complications in the United Arab Emirates.
ElHajj Chehadeh Sarah, et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 0 751885
- Investigation of angiotensin-1 converting enzyme 2 gene (G8790A) polymorphism in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic nephropathy in Pakistani population.
Younas Hooria, et al. PloS one 2022 0 (2) e0264038
- Genetic Risk Score Enhances Coronary Artery Disease Risk Prediction in Individuals With Type 1 Diabetes.
Lithovius Raija et al. Diabetes care 2022
- Genome-wide search for genes affecting the age at diagnosis of type 1 diabetes.
Syreeni A, et al. Journal of internal medicine 2020 0 (5) 662-674
- Association of Fetuin-A with Thr256Ser exon polymorphism of ?2-Heremans Schmid Glycoprotein (AHSG) gene in type 2 diabetic patients with overt nephropathy.
Umapathy Dhamodharan, et al. Journal of diabetes and its complications 2021 10 108074
- Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1 gene polymorphism is associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy in a Japanese population.
Iwasaki Hiroaki, et al. Acta diabetologica 2021 10
- The susceptibility of SERPINE1 rs1799889 SNP in diabetic vascular complications: a meta-analysis of fifty-one case-control studies.
Chen JingYi, et al. BMC endocrine disorders 2021 9 (1) 195
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.