Last Posted: Jul 13, 2021
- Machine Learning Approaches to Predict Risks of Diabetic Complications and Poor Glycemic Control in Nonadherent Type 2 Diabetes.
Fan Yuting et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12665951
- Renalase gene Glu37Asp polymorphism affects susceptibility to diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Buraczynska Monika, et al. Acta diabetologica 2021 6
- Re: Exclusion of polymorphisms in carnosinase genes (CNDP1 and CNDP2) as a cause of diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetes: results of large case-control and follow-up studies.
Bakker Stephan J L, et al. Diabetes 2008 11 (12) e16; author reply e17
- RETRACTED: Relationship between the angiotensinogen A1166C gene polymorphism and the risk of diabetes mellitus developing into diabetic nephropathy.
Yang Chun-Hua, et al. Journal of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system : JRAAS 2017 1 (4) NP45
- Association of Nuclear Factor Erythroid-2-Related Actor 2 Gene Polymorphisms with Diabetic Nephropathy in Chinese Patients.
Wang Jiancheng, et al. International journal of general medicine 2021 0 1231-1237
- Novel susceptibility loci identified in a genome-wide association study of type 2 diabetes complications in population of Latvia.
Ustinova Monta, et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 1 (1) 18
- Angiotensinogen Gene Missense Polymorphisms (rs699 and rs4762): The Association of End-Stage Renal Failure Risk with Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension in Egyptians.
El-Garawani Islam M, et al. Genes 2021 2 (3)
- Genetic association between interleukin-10 gene rs1518111 and rs3021094 polymorphisms and risk of type 1 diabetes and diabetic nephropathy in Egyptian children and adolescents.
El Helaly Rania Mostafa, et al. Pediatric diabetes 2021 3
- Association of eNOS and MCP-1 Genetic Variants with Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetic Nephropathy Susceptibility: A Case-Control and Meta-Analysis Study.
Raina Priyanka, et al. Biochemical genetics 2021 2
- Relationship Between the ApoE Gene Polymorphism and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Complications.
Gao Chang, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2021 2 (2) 111-115
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.