Last Posted: Oct 20, 2021
- Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1 gene polymorphism is associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy in a Japanese population.
Iwasaki Hiroaki, et al. Acta diabetologica 2021 10
- The susceptibility of SERPINE1 rs1799889 SNP in diabetic vascular complications: a meta-analysis of fifty-one case-control studies.
Chen JingYi, et al. BMC endocrine disorders 2021 9 (1) 195
- The Effects of Cytokine Polymorphisms on Predisposition to Microvascular Complications of Diabetes Mellitus: A Meta-Analysis.
Shen Feng, et al. International archives of allergy and immunology 2021 9 1-10
- Genetics Variants in the Epoxygenase Pathway of Arachidonic Metabolism Are Associated with Eicosanoids Levels and the Risk of Diabetic Nephropathy.
Mota-Zamorano Sonia, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 9 (17)
- Association between polymorphisms of cytokine genes and diabetic nephropathy: A comprehensive systematic review and meta-analysis.
Wu Jinwen, et al. International journal of clinical practice 2021 7 e14634
- Machine Learning Approaches to Predict Risks of Diabetic Complications and Poor Glycemic Control in Nonadherent Type 2 Diabetes.
Fan Yuting et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12665951
- Renalase gene Glu37Asp polymorphism affects susceptibility to diabetic retinopathy in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Buraczynska Monika, et al. Acta diabetologica 2021 6
- Re: Exclusion of polymorphisms in carnosinase genes (CNDP1 and CNDP2) as a cause of diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetes: results of large case-control and follow-up studies.
Bakker Stephan J L, et al. Diabetes 2008 11 (12) e16; author reply e17
- RETRACTED: Relationship between the angiotensinogen A1166C gene polymorphism and the risk of diabetes mellitus developing into diabetic nephropathy.
Yang Chun-Hua, et al. Journal of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system : JRAAS 2017 1 (4) NP45
- Association of Nuclear Factor Erythroid-2-Related Actor 2 Gene Polymorphisms with Diabetic Nephropathy in Chinese Patients.
Wang Jiancheng, et al. International journal of general medicine 2021 0 1231-1237
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.