- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 19, 2019
- Bridging the Gap Between Direct-to-Consumer Testing and Medical-Grade Genetic Testing-- he One-Stop Solution Will Allow Direct-to-Consumer Kit Users to Confirm Their Hereditary Cancer ResultsT
PRB web, March 18, 2019
- CRISPR/Cas9 An evolving biological tool kit for cancer biology and oncology
X Tian et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, March 18, 2019
- March 22nd is National Lynch Syndrome Awareness Day!
- A 44-gene set constructed for predicting the prognosis of clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Wang Yonggang et al. International journal of molecular medicine 2018 Dec 42(6) 3105-3114
- A gene expression signature of Retinoblastoma loss-of-function predicts resistance to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in ER-positive/HER2-positive breast cancer patients.
Risi Emanuela et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(2) 329-341
- A hedgehog pathway-dependent gene signature is associated with poor clinical outcomes in Luminal A breast cancer.
Rudolph M et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jun 169(3) 457-467
- Adjuvant versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy in triple-negative breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations.
Clifton Katherine et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(1) 101-109
- BRCA mutations and their influence on pathological complete response and prognosis in a clinical cohort of neoadjuvantly treated breast cancer patients.
Wunderle Marius et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Aug 171(1) 85-94
- Circulating microRNAs from the miR-106a-363 cluster on chromosome X as novel diagnostic biomarkers for breast cancer.
Li Minghui et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(2) 257-270
- Clinical Application of Circulating Tumor DNA in the Genetic Analysis of Patients with Advanced GIST.
Xu Hao et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2018 17(1) 290-296
- Distinctive psychological and social experiences of women choosing prophylactic oophorectomy for cancer prevention.
Meadows Rachel et al. Health care for women international 2018 39(5) 595-616
- Distress, uncertainty, and positive experiences associated with receiving information on personal genomic risk of melanoma.
Smit Amelia K et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(8) 1094-1100
- FDA Approval of PARP Inhibitors and the Impact on Genetic Counseling and Genetic Testing Practices.
Buchtel Kathryn M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 27(1) 131-139
- Germline mutations in lung cancer and personalized medicine.
Cetta Francesco et al. Familial cancer 2018 17(3) 429-430
- Mining Public Databases for Precision Oncology.
Roszik Jason et al. Trends in cancer 2018 4(7) 463-465
- CDC Information (100)
- NIH Information (205)
- CDC Genomics Publications (123)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (169)
- Epidemiologic Studies (37186)
- GWAS Studies (559)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (3432)
- Evidence Synthesis (395)
- Guidelines (221)
- Tier Table (85)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2677)
- Tools/Methods (140)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (112)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: