- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 17, 2019
- Advances in breast cancer research
NCI, May 2019
- Circulating biomarkers for early detection and clinical management of colorectal cancer.
Marcuello María et al. Molecular aspects of medicine 2019 Jun
- 'Out of the Blue' Diagnosis Linked to a Family History of Cancer Now Empowers Others
S Friedman, Cure, June 12, 2019
- Genetic counseling of patients with ovarian carcinoma: acceptance, timing, and psychological wellbeing.
Van de Beek I et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jun
- Molecular biomarkers and precision medicine in colorectal cancer: a systematic review of health economic analyses.
Henderson Raymond et al. Oncotarget 2019 May 10(36) 3408-3423
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in ovarian cancer patients and their relatives.
Gori Stefania et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2019 May 14067-72
- Safer CAR T-Cell Therapy
J Abbasi, JAMA, June 11, 2019
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Why Data Sharing Is Essential to Progress
D Lowy, NCI Director Blog, June 12, 2019
- [Infrastructure Required for Implementing Genomic Medicine and Expert Panel].
Kanai Masashi et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 622-625
- [Interinstitutional Collaboration for Molecular Tumor Boards].
Komine Keigo et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 626-629
- [The Role of C-CAT, the Repository Database of Cancer Genomic Medicine in Japan].
Yoshida Teruhiko et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 630-634
- [The Role of Core Hospitals and Cooperative Hospitals for Cancer Genomic Medicine in Japan].
Sunami Kuniko et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Apr 46(4) 617-621
- A Behavioral Cancer Pain Intervention: A Randomized Noninferiority Trial Comparing In-person to Videoconference Delivery.
Kelleher Sarah A et al. Psycho-oncology 2019 Jun
- An update on risk assessment for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer.
Edelman Emily A et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Jun 31(6) 327-329
- Attitudes towards precision treatment of smoking in the Southern Community Cohort Study.
Senft Nicole et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jun
- CDC Information (99)
- NIH Information (214)
- CDC Genomics Publications (128)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37718)
- GWAS Studies (571)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3804)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (422)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (229)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (88)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (173)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (192)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2898)
- Tools/Methods (143)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (116)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: