- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 19, 2019
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Detect Cervical Cancer
NIH Director's Blog, January 17, 2019
- Cancer surgery in the genomic era.
Winter D C et al. The British journal of surgery 2018 105(2) e12-e13
- Commentary on "The role of the breast cancer surgeon in personalized cancer care: clinical utility of the 21-gene assay".
Iglehart J Dirk et al. American journal of surgery 2012 Jun 203(6) 759-60
- Cost-effectiveness of a genetic test for breast cancer risk--response.
Folse Henry et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2014 Apr 7(4) 476
- CYP2D6 genotyping and the use of tamoxifen in breast cancer.
Berry Donald et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2013 Sep 105(17) 1267-9
- Data mining of digitized health records in a resource-constrained setting reveals that timely immunophenotyping is associated with improved breast cancer outcomes.
López-Pineda Arturo et al. BMC cancer 2018 Sep 18(1) 933
- Experiences and attitudes toward risk of recurrence testing in women with breast cancer: a systematic review.
Leggett Laura E et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2014 Apr 144(3) 457-65
- Genetic Cancer Susceptibility Testing: Increased Technology, Increased Complexity.
Yu Peter Paul et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2015 Nov 33(31) 3533-4
- Impact of web-based case conferencing on cancer genetics training outcomes for community-based clinicians.
Blazer Kathleen R et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2012 Jun 27(2) 217-25
- Integrated tumor identification and automated scoring minimizes pathologist involvement and provides new insights to key biomarkers in breast cancer.
Bankhead Peter et al. Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology 2018 98(1) 15-26
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (95)
- NIH Resources (203)
- CDC-Authored Publications (111)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (169)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (3186)
- Evidence Synthesis (379)
- Guidelines (217)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2463)
- Tools/Methods (134)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (106)
- Tier Table (85)
- Epidemiologic Studies (36904)
- GWAS Catalog (558)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: