Last Posted: Jan 19, 2023
- Cancer Risk Associated With PTEN Pathogenic Variants Identified Using Multigene Hereditary Cancer Panel Testing.
Cummings Shelly et al. JCO precision oncology 2023 7e2200415
- Thyroidectomy Outcomes in Patients Identified With RET Pathogenic Variants Through a Population Genomic Screening Program.
Pichardo Priscilla F A et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2023 1
- Preoperative US Integrated Random Forest Model for Predicting Delphian Lymph Node Metastasis in Patients with Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
Zhou Chao et al. Current medical imaging 2023
- Costs of biomarker testing among patients with metastatic lung or thyroid cancer in the USA: a real-world commercial claims database study.
Hess Lisa M et al. Journal of medical economics 2022 1-25
- Clinical decisions by the molecular tumor board on comprehensive genomic profiling tests in Japan: A retrospective observational study.
Shirota Hidekazu et al. Cancer medicine 2022
- Ultrasonography screening in children and adolescents who have one parent with familial non-medullary thyroid carcinoma.
Rosario Pedro W et al. Journal of paediatrics and child health 2022
- Prevalence of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer in individuals with a first-degree family history of non-medullary thyroid cancer: a cross-sectional study based on sonographic screening.
Grani Giorgio et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2022
- Deep Learning-Based Recognition of Different Thyroid Cancer Categories Using Whole Frozen-Slide Images.
Zhu Xinyi et al. Frontiers in bioengineering and biotechnology 2022 10857377
- Evaluation of the Molecular Landscape of Pediatric Thyroid Nodules and Use of a Multigene Genomic Classifier in Children.
Gallant Jean-Nicolas et al. JAMA oncology 2022 6
- Mutational analysis using next generation sequencing in pediatric thyroid cancer reveals BRAF and fusion oncogenes are common.
Newfield Ron S et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2022 157111121
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (7)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (684)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (77)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.