Thyroid Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 07, 2019
- Appropriate Management of Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
Sokic-Milutinovic Aleksandra et al. Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Mar 1-6
- Can current molecular tests help in the diagnosis of indeterminate thyroid nodule FNAB?
Ferraz Carolina et al. Archives of endocrinology and metabolism 2018 62(6) 576-584
- Patient quality of life and prognosis in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2.
Grey Joanna et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2018 25(2) T69-T77
- Diagnostic yield and clinical utility of a comprehensive gene panel for hereditary tumor syndromes.
Henn Jonas et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 175
- Molecular Testing for Oncogenic Gene Alterations in Pediatric Thyroid Lesions.
Mostoufi-Moab Sogol et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2018 28(1) 60-67
- High-accuracy Detection of Preoperative Thyroid Nodules Using Combination of BRAF V600E Mutation and TMPRSS4 mRNA Level.
Zhang Yanfang et al. Archives of medical research 2018 Dec
- Do patients with familial nonmedullary thyroid cancer present with more aggressive disease? Implications for initial surgical treatment.
El Lakis Mustapha et al. Surgery 2018 Oct
- When should genetic testing be performed in patients with neuroendocrine tumours?
O'Shea Triona et al. Reviews in endocrine & metabolic disorders 2017 18(4) 499-515
- Circulating tumour DNA is a potential biomarker for disease progression and response to targeted therapy in advanced thyroid cancer.
Allin D M et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2018 Sep 103165-175
- Management of Individuals at Increased Hereditary Risk
- Methylation markers differentiate thyroid cancer from benign nodules.
Stephen J K et al. Journal of endocrinological investigation 2018 Feb 41(2) 163-170
- THYROSEQ ® V2.0 MOLECULAR TESTING: A COST-EFFECTIVE APPROACH FOR THE EVALUATION OF INDETERMINATE THYROID NODULES.
Rivas Ana Marcella et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2018 Aug
- Next-Generation Sequencing Identifies a Highly Accurate miRNA Panel That Distinguishes Well-Differentiated Thyroid Cancer from Benign Thyroid Nodules.
Mazeh Haggi et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2018 Jul
- The role of TERT promoter mutations in postoperative and preoperative diagnosis and prognosis in thyroid cancer.
Jin Anqi et al. Medicine 2018 Jul 97(29) e11548
- Diagnostic value and lymph node metastasis prediction of a custom‑made panel (thyroline) in thyroid cancer.
Ke Zunfu et al. Oncology reports 2018 Jun
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: