Last Posted: Sep 22, 2022
- Prevalence of thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer in individuals with a first-degree family history of non-medullary thyroid cancer: a cross-sectional study based on sonographic screening.
Grani Giorgio et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2022
- Evaluation of the Molecular Landscape of Pediatric Thyroid Nodules and Use of a Multigene Genomic Classifier in Children.
Gallant Jean-Nicolas et al. JAMA oncology 2022 6
- Mutational analysis using next generation sequencing in pediatric thyroid cancer reveals BRAF and fusion oncogenes are common.
Newfield Ron S et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2022 157111121
- Thyroid Nodules in Children with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
Smith Jessica R et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2022
- Clinical Application of Next-Generation Sequencing in Advanced Thyroid Cancers.
Ma Lucy X et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2022
- Objective quantification of nerves in immunohistochemistry specimens of thyroid cancer utilising deep learning.
Astono Indriani P et al. PLoS computational biology 2022 18(2) e1009912
- Prediction of lung metastases in thyroid cancer using machine learning based on SEER database.
Liu Wenfei et al. Cancer medicine 2022
- Germline pathogenic variants in cancer risk genes among patients with thyroid cancer and suspected predisposition.
Kamihara Junne et al. Cancer medicine 2022
- External validation of AIBx, an artificial intelligence model for risk stratification, in thyroid nodules.
Swan Kristine Zøylner et al. European thyroid journal 2022
- Ultrasonic Intelligent Diagnosis of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Based on Machine Learning.
Zhou Heng et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20226428796
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (7)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (639)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (69)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.