Last Posted: Oct 08, 2021
- Development of a Molecular Assay for Detection and Quantification of the BRAF Variation in Residual Tissue From Thyroid Nodule Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy Specimens
G Fu et al, JAMA Network Open, October 7,2021
- Improved diagnosis of thyroid cancer aided with deep learning applied to sonographic text reports: a retrospective, multi-cohort, diagnostic study.
Zhang Qiang et al. Cancer biology & medicine 2021
- Health Impacts of Perchlorate and Pesticide Exposure: Protocol for Community-Engaged Research to Evaluate Environmental Toxicants in a US Border Community.
Trotter Ii Robert et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(8) e15864
- Radiomics from Primary Tumor on Dual-Energy CT Derived Iodine Maps can Predict Cervical Lymph Node Metastasis in Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
Zhou Yan et al. Academic radiology 2021
- Deep Learning Fast Screening Approach on Cytological Whole Slides for Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis.
Lin Yi-Jia et al. Cancers 2021 13(15)
- Germ-line mutations in WDR77 predispose to familial papillary thyroid cancer.
Zhao Yanyang et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2021 118(31)
- Familial non medullary thyroid carcinoma: Beyond the syndromic forms.
Orois Aida et al. Endocrinologia, diabetes y nutricion 2021 68(4) 260-269
- Poorly Differentiated and Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: Insights into Genomics, Microenvironment and New Drugs.
Prete Alessandro et al. Cancers 2021 13(13)
- Ambient particulate matter air pollution is associated with increased risk of papillary thyroid cancer.
Karzai Shkala et al. Surgery 2021
- Prospective Analysis of TERT Promoter Mutations in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma at a Single Institution.
Choi Yun-Suk et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(10)
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (7)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (630)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (55)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.