- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 09, 2019
- Clinical utility of genetic diagnosis for sporadic and hereditary medullary thyroid carcinoma.
Elisei Rossella et al. Annales d'endocrinologie 2019 Apr
- Comparison of diagnostic methods for the detection of a BRAF mutation in papillary thyroid cancer.
Zhao Jingzhu et al. Oncology letters 2019 May 17(5) 4661-4666
- Long-term follow-up of RET Y791F carriers in Denmark 1994-2017: A National Cohort Study.
Høxbroe Michaelsen Sanne et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2019 May 119(6) 687-693
- Previously undescribed thyroid-specific miRNA sequences in papillary thyroid carcinoma.
Barros-Filho Mateus Camargo et al. Journal of human genetics 2019 Mar
- Appropriate Management of Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
Sokic-Milutinovic Aleksandra et al. Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Mar 1-6
- Can current molecular tests help in the diagnosis of indeterminate thyroid nodule FNAB?
Ferraz Carolina et al. Archives of endocrinology and metabolism 2018 62(6) 576-584
- Patient quality of life and prognosis in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2.
Grey Joanna et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2018 25(2) T69-T77
- Diagnostic yield and clinical utility of a comprehensive gene panel for hereditary tumor syndromes.
Henn Jonas et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 175
- Molecular Testing for Oncogenic Gene Alterations in Pediatric Thyroid Lesions.
Mostoufi-Moab Sogol et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2018 28(1) 60-67
- High-accuracy Detection of Preoperative Thyroid Nodules Using Combination of BRAF V600E Mutation and TMPRSS4 mRNA Level.
Zhang Yanfang et al. Archives of medical research 2018 Dec
- Do patients with familial nonmedullary thyroid cancer present with more aggressive disease? Implications for initial surgical treatment.
El Lakis Mustapha et al. Surgery 2018 Oct
- When should genetic testing be performed in patients with neuroendocrine tumours?
O'Shea Triona et al. Reviews in endocrine & metabolic disorders 2017 18(4) 499-515
- Circulating tumour DNA is a potential biomarker for disease progression and response to targeted therapy in advanced thyroid cancer.
Allin D M et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2018 Sep 103165-175
- Management of Individuals at Increased Hereditary Risk
- Methylation markers differentiate thyroid cancer from benign nodules.
Stephen J K et al. Journal of endocrinological investigation 2018 Feb 41(2) 163-170
- NIH Information (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (899)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (39)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (18)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: