Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- What do men understand about lifetime risk following genetic testing? The effect of context and numeracy.
Rolison Jonathan J et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2012 Jul 31(4) 530-3
- BRCAness and prostate cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic considerations.
Dhawan Mallika et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2018 21(4) 488-498
- A 17-gene Panel for Prediction of Adverse Prostate Cancer Pathologic Features: Prospective Clinical Validation and Utility.
Eggener Scott et al. Urology 2019 Jan
- Prognostic Impact of Genetic Polymorphism in Mineralocorticoid Receptor and Comorbidity With Hypertension in Androgen-Deprivation Therapy.
Shiota Masaki et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8635
- Prostate cancer genomics and racial health disparity.
Hayes Vanessa M et al. Oncotarget 2018 Nov 9(94) 36650-36651
- Analysis of the Prevalence of Microsatellite Instability in Prostate Cancer and Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade.
Abida Wassim et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Dec
- Cost Effectiveness of the Oncotype DX Genomic Prostate Score for Guiding Treatment Decisions in Patients With Early Stage Prostate Cancer.
Chang Eric M et al. Urology 2018 Dec
- Precision Medicine for Localized Prostate Cancer: Time to Move Beyond NCCN Risk Stratification?
Zumsteg Zachary S et al. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics 2019 Jan 103(1) 92-94
- Implementing a comprehensive translational oncology platform: from molecular testing to actionability.
Mitri Zahi I et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Dec 16(1) 358
- Prostate Cancer Genomic Classifier Relates More Strongly to Gleason Grade Group than PI-RADS Score in Multi-Parametric Prostate MRI-Ultrasound Fusion Targeted Biopsies.
Martin Darryl T et al. Urology 2018 Dec
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Resources (8)
- CDC-Authored Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (155)
- Evidence Synthesis (21)
- Guidelines (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (118)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (2321)
- GWAS Catalog (59)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: