Last Posted: Oct 15, 2021
- Care of men with cancer-predisposing BRCA variants
R Horton et al, BMJ, October 14,2021
- Adoption of New Risk Stratification Technologies Within US Hospital Referral Regions and Association With Prostate Cancer Management
MS Leapman et al, JAMA Network Open, October 8, 2021
- Germline variant screening with targeted next generation sequencing in prostate cancer: phenotype-genotype correlation.
Çakir Ali Yavuz et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2021
- Pretest Genetic Education Video Versus Genetic Counseling for Men Considering Prostate Cancer Germline Testing: A Patient-Choice Study to Address Urgent Practice Needs.
Russo Jessica et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- A Hybrid Human-Machine Learning Approach for Screening Prostate Biopsies Can Improve Clinical Efficiency Without Compromising Diagnostic Accuracy.
Dov David et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2021
- Improved predictive performance of prostate biopsy collaborative group risk calculator when based on automated machine learning.
Stojadinovic Miroslav et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2021 138104903
- How I faced my prostate cancer: a molecular biologist’s perspective
M Zuradelli, NPJ Precision Oncology, September 2021
- An Algorithm to Personalize Nerve Sparing in Men with Unilateral High-Risk Prostate Cancer.
Martini Alberto et al. The Journal of urology 2021 101097JU0000000000002205
- Novel strategy for disease risk prediction incorporating predicted gene expression and DNA methylation data: a multi-phased study of prostate cancer.
Wu Chong et al. Cancer communications (London, England) 2021
- Update Swiss guideline for counselling and testing for predisposition to breast, ovarian, pancreatic and prostate cancer.
Stoll Susanna et al. Swiss medical weekly 2021 151w30038
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- COVID-19 (29)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2559)
- GWAS Studies (75)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (402)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (41)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (95)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (249)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.