Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- Clinical utility of androgen receptor gene aberrations in circulating cell-free DNA as a biomarker for treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Sumiyoshi Takayuki et al. Scientific reports 2019 Mar 9(1) 4030
- Performance of a Prostate Cancer Genomic Classifier in Predicting Metastasis in Men with Prostate-specific Antigen Persistence Postprostatectomy.
Spratt Daniel E et al. European urology 2018 74(1) 107-114
- Assessment of miR-98-5p, miR-152-3p, miR-326 and miR-4289 Expression as Biomarker for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis.
Moya Leire et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Mar 20(5)
- Association of genetically predicted testosterone with thromboembolism, heart failure, and myocardial infarction: mendelian randomisation study in UK Biobank.
Luo Shan et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Mar 364l476
- Biomarkers in prostate cancer management. Is there something new?
Carrion Diego M et al. Archivos espanoles de urologia 2019 Mar 72(2) 105-115
- Comparison of Artificial Intelligence Techniques to Evaluate Performance of a Classifier for Automatic Grading of Prostate Cancer From Digitized Histopathologic Images.
Nir Guy et al. JAMA network open 2019 Mar 2(3) e190442
- Global Genetics Research in Prostate Cancer: A Text Mining and Computational Network Theory Approach.
Azam Md Facihul et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 1070
- New markers in prostate cancer: Genomics.
Fuessel Susanne et al. Archivos espanoles de urologia 2019 Mar 72(2) 116-125
- Correlation of a Commercial Genomic Risk Classifier with Histologic Patterns in Prostate Cancer.
Greenland Nancy Y et al. The Journal of urology 2019 Feb 101097JU0000000000000175
- Caring for Patients With Prostate Cancer Who Are BRCA Positive.
Hartzfeld Deborah et al. Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS 2016 Feb 33(Suppl 1) 46S-51S
- Combining urinary DNA methylation and cell-free microRNA biomarkers for improved monitoring of prostate cancer patients on active surveillance.
Zhao Fang et al. Urologic oncology 2019 Feb
- Germline DNA Repair Gene Mutations in Young-onset Prostate Cancer Cases in the UK: Evidence for a More Extensive Genetic Panel.
Leongamornlert Daniel A et al. European urology 2019 Feb
- Evolving Intersection Between Inherited Cancer Genetics and Therapeutic Clinical Trials in Prostate Cancer: A White Paper From the Germline Genetics Working Group of the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium.
Carlo Maria I et al. JCO precision oncology 2018 2018
- Risk Prediction of Prostate Cancer with Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Prostate Specific Antigen.
Li-Sheng Chen Sam et al. The Journal of urology 2019 Mar 201(3) 486-495
- Current progress and questions in germline genetics of prostate cancer.
Isaacs William B et al. Asian journal of urology 2019 Jan 6(1) 3-9
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Epidemiologic Studies (2337)
- GWAS Studies (59)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (171)
- Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Guidelines (5)
- Tier Table (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (132)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: