Last Posted: Sep 22, 2022
- Addition of Germline Testing to Tumor-Only Sequencing Improves Detection of Pathogenic Germline Variants in Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer.
Berchuck Jacob E et al. JCO precision oncology 2022 6e2200329
- Gene-based Confirmatory Germline Testing Following Tumor-only Sequencing of Prostate Cancer.
Truong Hong et al. European urology 2022
- How to improve the diagnosis of prostate cancer
B Plackett, Nature, September 2022
- Initial Longitudinal Outcomes of Risk-Stratified Men in Their Forties Screened for Prostate Cancer Following Implementation of a Baseline Prostate-Specific Antigen.
Michael Zoe D et al. The world journal of men's health 2022
- Moving Prostate Cancer Polygenic Risk Scores from Research Towards Clinical Practice.
Kearns James T et al. European urology focus 2022
- The 17-gene Genomic Prostate Score assay as a predictor of biochemical recurrence in men with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer.
Helfand Brian T et al. PloS one 2022 17(9) e0273782
- Accumulation of copy number alterations and clinical progression across advanced prostate cancer
A Grist et al, Genome Medicine, September 5, 2022
- Genomic testing in localized prostate cancer can identify subsets of African-Americans with aggressive disease.
Awasthi Shivanshu et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2022 9
- BRCA Mutations in Ovarian and Prostate Cancer: Bench to Bedside.
Boussios Stergios et al. Cancers 2022 14(16)
- How I Use It: The Exosome Diagnostics (EPI) prostate cancer biomarker utility in urology and primary care.
Moul Judd W et al. The Canadian journal of urology 2022 29(4) 11224-11230
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- COVID-19 (33)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2585)
- GWAS Studies (79)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (474)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (47)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (21)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (120)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (264)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.