Last Posted: May 04, 2021
- Hereditary Prostate Cancer: Genes Related, Target Therapy and Prevention.
Vietri Maria Teresa et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(7)
- Deep Learning Improves Speed and Accuracy of Prostate Gland Segmentations on MRI for Targeted Biopsy.
Soerensen Simon John Christoph et al. The Journal of urology 2021 101097JU0000000000001783
- GC-MS-based metabolomics reveals new biomarkers to assist the differentiation of prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Wang Wenyu et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2021
- Impact of a Genomic Test on Treatment Decision in a Predominantly African American Population With Favorable-Risk Prostate Cancer: A Randomized Trial.
Murphy Adam B et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 JCO2002997
- [Artificial intelligence in the diagnosis of prostate cancer].
Popov G V et al. Arkhiv patologii 2021 83(3) 38-45
- Evaluation of a Multiethnic Polygenic Risk Score Model for Prostate Cancer.
Plym Anna et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2021
- Radiomic and Genomic Machine Learning Method Performance for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis: Systematic Literature Review.
Castaldo Rossana et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(4) e22394
- An independent assessment of an artificial intelligence system for prostate cancer detection shows strong diagnostic accuracy.
Perincheri Sudhir et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2021
- Artificial Intelligence in Magnetic Resonance Imaging-based Prostate Cancer Diagnosis: Where Do We Stand in 2021?
Suarez-Ibarrola Rodrigo et al. European urology focus 2021
- Association Between Oncotype DX Genomic Prostate Score and Adverse Tumor Pathology After Radical Prostatectomy.
Covas Moschovas Marcio et al. European urology focus 2021
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (9)
- COVID-19 (19)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2551)
- GWAS Studies (71)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (370)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (38)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (18)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (81)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (238)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.