Last Posted: Oct 22, 2021
- Genomic alterations in tumor tissue and ctDNA from Chinese pancreatic cancer patients.
Xiong Anwen et al. American journal of cancer research 2021 11(9) 4551-4567
- Pancreatic Cancer Survival Prediction: A Survey of the State-of-the-Art.
Bakasa Wilson et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2021 20211188414
- Clinical Impact of Pathogenic Germline Variants in Pancreatic Cancer: Results From a Multicenter, Prospective, Universal Genetic Testing Study.
Uson Pedro L S et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2021 12(10) e00414
- Novel Models of Genetic Education and Testing for Pancreatic Cancer Interception: Preliminary Results from the GENERATE Study.
Furniss C Sloane et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021
- Oncology clinic-based germline genetic testing for exocrine pancreatic cancer enables timely return of results and unveils low uptake of cascade testing.
Wang Yifan et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- The EUS molecular evaluation of pancreatic cancer: A prospective multicenter cohort trial.
Masoumi-Moghaddam Samar et al. Endoscopic ultrasound 2021
- Inherited Pancreatic Cancer Syndromes and High-Risk Screening.
Biller Leah H et al. Surgical oncology clinics of North America 2021 30(4) 773-786
- Risk of Pancreatic Cancer Among Individuals With Pathogenic Variants in the ATM Gene.
Hsu Fang-Chi et al. JAMA oncology 2021
- Integrative analysis of TNFRSF6B as a potential therapeutic target for pancreatic cancer.
Zhang Chen et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2021 12(4) 1673-1690
- Implementation of an embedded in-clinic genetic testing station to optimize germline testing for patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Walker Evan J et al. The oncologist 2021
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (642)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (147)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (134)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.