Pancreatic Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Novel three?lncRNA signature predicts survival in patients with pancreatic cancer.
Wu Bin et al. Oncology reports 2018 Dec 40(6) 3427-3437
- Are BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutation patients underscreened for pancreatic adenocarcinoma?
Roch Alexandra M et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2019 Jan
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Should Researchers Offer Results to Family Members of Cancer Biobank Participants? A Mixed-Methods Study of Proband and Family Preferences.
Gordon Deborah R et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2018 Dec 1-22
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- MicroRNAs in pancreatic cancer diagnosis and therapy.
Slotwinski Robert et al. Central-European journal of immunology 2018 43(3) 314-324
- Multicenter experience with large panel next-generation sequencing in patients with advanced solid cancers in Japan.
Kato Shingo et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2018 Dec
- 5 Things to Know About Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, November 2018
- A Novel Multiplex droplet digital PCR Assay to Identify and Quantify KRAS Mutations in Clinical Specimens.
Alcaide Miguel et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Nov
- Evaluating Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer: ASCO Provisional Clinical Opinion.
Stoffel Elena M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Nov JCO1801489
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: