Last Posted: May 07, 2021
- Genetic Variants in Patients With a Family History of Pancreatic Cancer: Impact of Multigene Panel Testing.
Zhu Huili et al. Pancreas 2021 50(4) 602-606
- Comprehensive tumor molecular profile analysis in clinical practice.
Özdogan Mustafa et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 105
- Inherited predisposition to pancreatic cancer.
Hilfrank Kimberly J et al. Seminars in oncology 2021
- Cancer surveillance awareness and practice among families at increased risk for pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Everett Jessica N et al. Cancer 2021
- Familial pancreatic cancer: who should be considered for genetic testing?
Kartal Kinyas et al. Irish journal of medical science 2021
- Early-Onset Pancreas Cancer: Clinical Descriptors, Genomics, and Outcomes
AM Varghese et al, JNCI, March 23, 2021
- Thai patients who fulfilled NCCN criteria for breast/ovarian cancer genetic assessment demonstrated high prevalence of germline mutations in cancer susceptibility genes: implication to Asian population testing.
Lertwilaiwittaya Pongtawat et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2021
- Response Rates to Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy in Microsatellite-Stable Solid Tumors With 10 or More Mutations per Megabase.
Valero Cristina et al. JAMA oncology 2021 Feb
- Germline pathogenic variants in the Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) gene are associated with high and moderate risks for multiple cancers.
Hall Michael J et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021 Jan
- Implementing Systematic Genetic Counseling and Multigene Germline Testing for Individuals With Pancreatic Cancer.
Chittenden Anu et al. JCO oncology practice 2021 Jan OP2000678
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (631)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (130)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (129)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.