Pancreatic Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 16, 2019
- Early Detection Is Possible for Pancreatic Cancer
DM Simeone, New York Times, March 15, 2019
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma harboring microsatellite instability / DNA mismatch repair deficiency. Towards personalized medicine.
Lupinacci Renato M et al. Surgical oncology 2019 Mar 28121-127
- Genetic Redirection of T Cells for the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer.
Ali Aesha I et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 956
- Proteomic and genomic profiling of pancreatic cancer.
Ansari Daniel et al. Cell biology and toxicology 2019 Feb
- Progress report: familial pancreatic cancer.
Mintziras Ioannis et al. Familial cancer 2019 Feb
- A 6?gene risk score system constructed for predicting the clinical prognosis of pancreatic adenocarcinoma patients.
Liu Yan et al. Oncology reports 2019 Mar 41(3) 1521-1530
- Cancer epigenetics in solid organ tumours: A primer for surgical oncologists.
Drake Thomas M et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2019 Feb
- Familial Melanoma: Diagnostic and Management Implications.
Rossi Mariarita et al. Dermatology practical & conceptual 2019 Jan 9(1) 10-16
- Estimating CDKN2A mutation carrier probability among global familial melanoma cases using GenoMELPREDICT.
Taylor Nicholas J et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2019 Feb
- Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer: A Retrospective Single-Center Study of 5143 Italian Families with History of BRCA-Related Malignancies.
Toss Angela et al. Cancers 2019 Feb 11(2)
- A potential novel therapy for FGFR1-amplified pancreatic cancer with bone metastasis, screened by next-generation sequencing and a patient-derived xenograft model.
Guan Zhonghai et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 2303-2307
- Genomic Features and Clinical Management of Patients with Hereditary Pancreatic Cancer Syndromes and Familial Pancreatic Cancer.
Ohmoto Akihiro et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Jan 20(3)
- Pilot study of rapid MR pancreas screening for patients with BRCA mutation.
Corrias Giuseppe et al. European radiology 2019 Jan
- Genetics of Familial and Sporadic Pancreatic Cancer.
Wood Laura D et al. Gastroenterology 2019 Jan
- Are BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutation patients underscreened for pancreatic adenocarcinoma?
Roch Alexandra M et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2019 Jan
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: