- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 06, 2019
- Circulating Tumor DNA as a Clinical Test in Resected Pancreatic Cancer.
Groot Vincent P et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 May
- Pancreatic cancer therapy sheds light on the disease's ties to BRCA mutation
J Howard, CNN, June 2, 2019
- Genetic Testing After a Terminal DiagnosisProviding Purpose
J Solimine, JAMA Oncology, May 30, 2019
- Personalized Pancreatic Cancer Management: A Systematic Review of How Machine Learning Is Supporting Decision-making.
Bradley Alison et al. Pancreas 48(5) 598-604
- Pharmacogenetics of treatments for pancreatic cancer.
El Hassouni Btissame et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2019 May
- Feasibility and clinical utility of endoscopic ultrasound guided biopsy of pancreatic cancer for next-generation molecular profiling.
Dreyer Stephan B et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2019 Apr 8(2) 16
- A Panel of 12-lncRNA Signature Predicts Survival of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Zhang Huo et al. Journal of Cancer 2019 10(6) 1550-1559
- Bioinformatics profiling utilized a nine immune-related long noncoding RNA signature as a prognostic target for pancreatic cancer.
Wei Chunmi et al. Journal of cellular biochemistry 2019 Apr
- Pancreatic cancer and melanoma related perceptions and behaviors following disclosure of CDKN2A variant status as a research result.
Leof Emma R et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- Psychological Impact of Learning CDKN2A Variant Status as a Genetic Research Result.
Zhu Xuan et al. Public health genomics 2019 Apr 21(3-4) 154-163
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1: extensive analysis of a large database of Florentine patients.
Marini Francesca et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 13(1) 205
- Analysis of the CDKN2A gene in FAMMM Syndrome families reveals early age of onset for additional syndromic cancers.
Middlebrooks Candace D et al. Cancer research 2019 Apr
- Comprehensive Cancer Panel Sequencing Defines Genetic Diversity and Changes in the Mutational Characteristics of Pancreatic Cancer Patients Receiving Neoadjuvant Treatment.
Yoon Kyong-Ah et al. Gut and liver 2019 Feb
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutations in Chinese patients with high-risk breast cancer.
Wang Xiaozhen et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Apr e677
- Towards a Personalized Approach in Pancreatic Cancer Diagnostics Through Plasma Amino Acid Analysis.
Tumas Jaroslav et al. Anticancer research 2019 Apr 39(4) 2035-2042
- NIH Information (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (660)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (91)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (86)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: