Last Posted: Jul 22, 2022
- Peripheral blood DNA methylation profiles predict future development of B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
AE Perez et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, July 21, 2022
- High grade B-cell lymphoma with MYC, BCL2 and/or BCL6 rearrangements: unraveling the genetic landscape of a rare aggressive subtype of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Ferrari Anna et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2022 1-7
- Clinicopathological and molecular genomic features of monomorphic epitheliotropic intestinal T-cell lymphoma in the Chinese population: a study of 20 cases.
Chen Chunni et al. Diagnostic pathology 2021 16(1) 114
- An overview of genetic predisposition to familial hematological malignancies.
Hamadou Walid Sabri et al. Bulletin du cancer 2021
- New biomarkers in non-Hodgkin lymphoma and acute leukemias.
Rubio-Jurado Benjamín et al. Advances in clinical chemistry 2020 9619-53
- The application of antigen receptor gene rearrangement of BIOMED-2 in the pathologic diagnosis of 348 cases with non-Hodgkin lymphoma in a single institution in Southwest of China.
Liu Xueni et al. Pathology, research and practice 2019 Nov 215(11) 152615
- Clinical application of thiopurine pharmacogenomics in pediatrics.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Current drug metabolism 2020 Mar
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma: Genetic Classification and Its Implications for Prognosis and Treatment.
Crombie Jennifer L et al. Surgical oncology clinics of North America 2020 Jan 29(1) 115-125
- CMS Finalizes Decision to Cover CAR T-Cell Therapy for Medicare Beneficiaries
ASCO Post, August 8, 2019
- Association of Germline BRCA2 Mutations With the Risk of Pediatric or Adolescent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Wang Zhaoming et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Jul
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.