Non-hodgkin Lymphoma Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 20, 2019
- Analysis of circulating tumor DNA by targeted ultra-deep sequencing across various non-Hodgkin lymphoma subtypes.
Shin Seung-Ho et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 Feb 1-10
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Reveals Diverse but Actionable Molecular Portfolios across Hematologic Malignancies: Implications for Next Generation Clinical Trials.
Galanina Natalie et al. Cancers 2018 Dec 11(1)
- Dose-adjusted EPOCH-R (etoposide, prednisone, vincristine, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, and rituximab) in untreated aggressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with MYC rearrangement: a prospective, multicentre, single-arm phase 2 study.
Dunleavy Kieron et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2018 Dec 5(12) e609-e617
- Challenges and implications of genomics for T-cell lymphomas.
Jacobsen Eric D et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 Nov 2018(1) 63-68
- Genomics of aggressive B-cell lymphoma.
Rosenthal Allison et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2018 Nov 2018(1) 69-74
- Circulating tumor DNA: clinical roles in diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Wu Fang-Tian et al. Annals of hematology 2018 Oct
- Tailoring front-line therapy in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: who should we treat differently?
Davies Andrew et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2017 2017(1) 284-294
- The Genomics and Molecular Biology of Natural Killer/T-Cell Lymphoma: Opportunities for Translation.
de Mel Sanjay et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Jun 19(7)
- Cytochrome P450 Genetic Variations Can Predict mRNA Expression, Cyclophosphamide 4-Hydroxylation, and Treatment Outcomes in Chinese Patients With Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Shu Wenying et al. Journal of clinical pharmacology 2017 Jul 57(7) 886-898
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Highlights Molecular Divergence and Therapeutic Opportunities: a LYSA Study.
Dubois Sydney et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 Jun 22(12) 2919-28
- Precision Medicine for Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
Lim Megan S et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 Jun 22(12) 2829-31
- The Promise and Challenges of CAR-T Gene Therapy.
Kuehn Bridget M et al. JAMA 2017 Nov
- Exploring the potential cost-effectiveness of precision medicine treatment strategies for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Chen Qiushi et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2017 Oct 1-10
- Cancer Risk in Families Fulfilling the Amsterdam Criteria for Lynch Syndrome.
Samadder N Jewel et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Aug
- BCL2 mutations do not confer adverse prognosis in follicular lymphoma patients treated with rituximab.
Huet Sarah et al. American journal of hematology 2017 Jun 92(6) 515-519
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: