Last Posted: May 05, 2020
- New biomarkers in non-Hodgkin lymphoma and acute leukemias.
Rubio-Jurado Benjamín et al. Advances in clinical chemistry 2020 9619-53
- The application of antigen receptor gene rearrangement of BIOMED-2 in the pathologic diagnosis of 348 cases with non-Hodgkin lymphoma in a single institution in Southwest of China.
Liu Xueni et al. Pathology, research and practice 2019 Nov 215(11) 152615
- Clinical application of thiopurine pharmacogenomics in pediatrics.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Current drug metabolism 2020 Mar
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma: Genetic Classification and Its Implications for Prognosis and Treatment.
Crombie Jennifer L et al. Surgical oncology clinics of North America 2020 Jan 29(1) 115-125
- CMS Finalizes Decision to Cover CAR T-Cell Therapy for Medicare Beneficiaries
ASCO Post, August 8, 2019
- Association of Germline BRCA2 Mutations With the Risk of Pediatric or Adolescent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Wang Zhaoming et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Jul
- The Use of Optimal Treatment for DLBCL Is Improving in All Age Groups and Is a Key Factor in Overall Survival, but Non-Clinical Factors Influence Treatment.
Wong Doo Nicole et al. Cancers 2019 Jul 11(7)
- Analysis of circulating tumor DNA by targeted ultra-deep sequencing across various non-Hodgkin lymphoma subtypes.
Shin Seung-Ho et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 Feb 1-10
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Reveals Diverse but Actionable Molecular Portfolios across Hematologic Malignancies: Implications for Next Generation Clinical Trials.
Galanina Natalie et al. Cancers 2018 Dec 11(1)
- Circulating tumor DNA: clinical roles in diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Wu Fang-Tian et al. Annals of hematology 2018 Oct
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.