Last Posted: Nov 30, 2023
- Clinical validity and utility of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) testing in advanced non-small cell lung cancer (aNSCLC): a systematic literature review and meta-analysis.
Cheng Chen et al. medRxiv 2023
- Rate of Pathogenic Germline Variants in Patients With Lung Cancer.
Steven Sorscher et al. JCO Precis Oncol 2023 7e2300190
- Perioperative Durvalumab for Resectable Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
John V Heymach et al. N Engl J Med 2023 10 (18) 1672-1684
- Deep learning for the detection of benign and malignant pulmonary nodules in non-screening chest CT scans.
Ward Hendrix et al. Commun Med (Lond) 2023 3(1) 156
- Machine Learning Techniques to Predict Timeliness of Care among Lung Cancer Patients.
Arul Earnest et al. Healthcare (Basel) 2023 11(20)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Advanced ALK Rearrangement-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer in Portugal: Results of a National Questionnaire.
Ana Figueiredo et al. Drugs Real World Outcomes 2023
- The health inequality impact of liquid biopsy to inform first-line treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer - a distributional cost-effectiveness analysis.
Jeroen P Jansen et al. Value Health 2023
- Emerging cancer risks in BRCA2 pathogenic germline variant carriers.
Patrick R Benusiglio et al. Eur J Hum Genet 2023 9
- Retrospective analysis of real-world data to evaluate actionability of a comprehensive molecular profiling panel in solid tumor tissue samples (REALM study).
Karen Leroy et al. PLoS One 2023 18(9) e0291495
- Utility of multigene panel next-generation sequencing in routine clinical practice for identifying genomic alterations in newly diagnosed metastatic nonsmall cell lung cancer.
Udit Nindra et al. Intern Med J 2023
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: