Lung Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- Predictive assessment in pharmacogenetics of Glutathione S-transferases genes on efficacy of platinum-based chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Ye Huan et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 2670
- Predicting EGFR Mutation Status in Lung Adenocarcinoma on CT Image Using Deep Learning.
Wang Shuo et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Jan
NCI, January 3, 2019
- Detecting EGFR mutations and ALK/ROS1 rearrangements in non-small cell lung cancer using malignant pleural effusion samples.
Yao Yi et al. Thoracic cancer 2018 Dec
- Next-generation sequencing of circulating tumor DNA for detection of gene mutations in lung cancer: implications for precision treatment.
Lai Jinhuo et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2018 119111-9116
- Performance analysis of SiRe next-generation sequencing panel in diagnostic setting: focus on NSCLC routine samples.
Pepe Francesco et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2019 Jan 72(1) 38-45
- Race, Poverty, and Initial Implementation of Precision Medicine for Lung Cancer.
Kehl Kenneth L et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Dec
- Genomic biomarker of checkpoint efficacy, highways for precision medicine in lung cancer.
Ghiringhelli Francois et al. Oncotarget 2018 Nov 9(93) 36547-36548
- Clinical utility of plasma-based digital next-generation sequencing in patients with advance-stage lung adenocarcinomas with insufficient tumor samples for tissue genotyping.
Zugazagoitia J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Dec
- Detection of EGFR Mutations in Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Retrieved from Plasma - Interlaboratory Quality Assessment in the Czech Republic.
Linda Capková et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2018 31(5) 353-360
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (16)
- CDC-Authored Publications (11)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (234)
- Evidence Synthesis (35)
- Guidelines (22)
- Reviews/Commentaries (160)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (1)
- Tier Table (4)
- Epidemiologic Studies (4987)
- GWAS Catalog (60)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: