Lung Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- Biomarkers in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers: Indian Consensus Guidelines for Molecular Testing.
Prabhash Kumar et al. Advances in therapy 2019 Mar
- First-line tyrosine kinase inhibitors in EGFR mutation-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: a network meta-analysis.
Holleman Marscha S et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2019 121413-1421
- Next-Generation Sequencing for Genotyping of Endobronchial Ultrasound-Guided Transbronchial Needle Aspiration Samples in Lung Cancer.
Xie Fangfang et al. The Annals of thoracic surgery 2019 Mar
- Applications of CRISPR systems in respiratory health: Entering a new 'red pen' era in genome editing.
Moses Colette et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2019 Mar
- Applying Data Science methods and tools to unveil healthcare use of lung cancer patients in a teaching hospital in Spain.
Cruz-Bermúdez J L et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2019 Mar
- Clinicopathological features and clinical efficacy of crizotinib in Chinese patients with ROS1 -positive non-small cell lung cancer.
Zhu You-Cai et al. Oncology letters 2019 Mar 17(3) 3466-3474
- Germline mutations in lung cancer and personalized medicine.
Cetta Francesco et al. Familial cancer 2018 17(3) 429-430
- The building blocks of successful translation of proteomics to the clinic.
Kearney Paul et al. Current opinion in biotechnology 2018 51123-129
- Assessment of Blood Tumor Mutational Burden as a Potential Biomarker for Immunotherapy in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Use of a Next-Generation Sequencing Cancer Gene Panel.
Wang Zhijie et al. JAMA oncology 2019 Feb
- Clinical Use of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Testing in Patients With Advanced Lung Cancer by Physicians: Survey of US and International Patterns.
Peters Matthew et al. Journal of global oncology 2019 Feb 51-7
- Mutational profile of Brazilian lung adenocarcinoma unveils association of EGFR mutations with high Asian ancestry and independent prognostic role of KRAS mutations.
Leal Letícia Ferro et al. Scientific reports 2019 Mar 9(1) 3209
- Barriers and Facilitators to the Use of Genomic-Based Targeted Lung Cancer Therapies in the VA: Qualitative Findings.
Arney Jennifer et al. Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS 2018 Feb 35(Suppl 1) S53-S57
- Loss of BAP1 Expression in Atypical Mesothelial Proliferations Helps to Predict Malignant Mesothelioma.
Pillappa Raghavendra et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2018 42(2) 256-263
- Disparities and Trends in Rates of Genetic Testing and Erlotinib Treatment Among Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
Palazzo Lauren L et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Feb
- Precision medicine for locally advanced breast cancer: frontiers and challenges in Latin America.
Pinto Joseph A et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2019 13896
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Genomics Publications (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (5067)
- GWAS Studies (60)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (256)
- Evidence Synthesis (38)
- Guidelines (23)
- Tier Table (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (173)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: