- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- Clinical outcomes of non-small-cell lung cancer patients with BRAF mutations: results from the French Cooperative Thoracic Intergroup biomarkers France study.
Couraud Sébastien et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2019 Jun 11686-97
- Digital PCR-Based Detection of EGFR Mutations in Paired Plasma and CSF Samples of Lung Adenocarcinoma Patients with Central Nervous System Metastases.
Huang Ruofan et al. Targeted oncology 2019 Jun
- Mutational profile of non-small cell lung cancer patients: Use of next-generation sequencing.
Reis D et al. Pulmonology 2019 Jun
- Proteomics analysis of human serum of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer reveals proteins as diagnostic biomarker candidates.
Boccellino Mariarosaria et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Jun
- The Pros and Cons of Incorporating Transcriptomics in the Age of Precision Oncology.
Lin Victor T G et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2019 Jun
- Generating Real-World Tumor Burden Endpoints from Electronic Health Record Data: Comparison of RECIST, Radiology-Anchored, and Clinician-Anchored Approaches for Abstracting Real-World Progression in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Griffith Sandra D et al. Advances in therapy 2019 May
- Assessment of tumor mutation burden calculation from gene panel sequencing data.
Xu Zhenwu et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2019 123401-3409
- Development of predictive models to identify advanced-stage cancer patients in a US healthcare claims database.
Esposito Daina B et al. Cancer epidemiology 2019 May 6130-37
- Plasma EGFR mutation testing in non-small cell lung cancer: A value proposition.
Oellerich Michael et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2019 May
- Clinical analysis by next-generation sequencing for NSCLC patients with MET amplification resistant to osimertinib.
Wang Yubo et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 118105-110
- [The national Network Genomic Medicine (nNGM) : Model for innovative diagnostics and therapy of lung cancer within a public healthcare system].
Büttner R et al. Der Pathologe 2019 May
- A robust six-gene prognostic signature for prediction of both disease-free and overall survival in non-small cell lung cancer.
Zuo Shuguang et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 May 17(1) 152
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Identifies Novel Genetic Predictors of Response to Anti-PD-(L)1 Therapies in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Fang Wenfeng et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 May
- Diagnostic Accuracy of FOBT and Colorectal Cancer Genetic Testing: A Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis.
Ramdzan Abdul Rahman et al. Annals of global health 2019 May 85(1)
- EGFR mutation subtypes and response to immune checkpoint blockade treatment in non-small cell lung cancer.
Hastings K et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2019 May
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Genomics Publications (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5147)
- GWAS Studies (60)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (292)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (39)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (23)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (194)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: