Last Posted: Feb 05, 2023
- Integration of artificial intelligence in lung cancer: Rise of the machine.
Colton Ladbury et al. Cell reports. Medicine 2023 2 100933
- [Use of genome-wide testing in oncology: French expert opinion based on the Delphi methodology].
Olivier Trédan et al. Bulletin du cancer 2023
- OWL: an optimized and independently validated machine learning prediction model for lung cancer screening based on the UK Biobank, PLCO, and NLST populations.
Zoucheng Pan et al. EBioMedicine 2023 88104443
- Prediction of bone metastasis in non-small cell lung cancer based on machine learning.
Meng-Pan Li et al. Frontiers in oncology 2023 121054300
- Persistent mutation burden drives sustained anti-tumor immune responses.
Noushin Niknafs et al. Nature medicine 2023 1
- Survival prediction for stage I-IIIA non-small cell lung cancer using deep learning.
Sunyi Zheng et al. Radiotherapy and oncology : journal of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology 2023 109483
- Variation in Use of Lung Cancer Targeted Therapies Across State Medicaid Programs, 2020-2021.
Thomas J Roberts et al. JAMA network open 2023 1 (1) e2252562
- Optimizing molecular testing of lung cancer needle biopsy specimens: potential solutions from an interdisciplinary qualitative study.
Fintelmann Florian J et al. Respiratory research 2023 24(1) 17
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Computational Tomographic Detection of Lung Nodules for Prognostic Cancer Examination: A Large-Scale Clinical Trial.
Chao Heng-Sheng et al. Biomedicines 2023 11(1)
- Modeling Costs and Life-Years Gained by Population-Wide Next-Generation Sequencing or Single-Gene Testing in Nonsquamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer in the United States.
Lemmon Christopher A et al. JCO precision oncology 2023 7e2200294
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (20)
- COVID-19 (112)
- CDC Genomics Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6120)
- GWAS Studies (78)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (807)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (79)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (47)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (30)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (203)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (311)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.