Last Posted: Sep 22, 2022
- Complementary Roles for Tissue- and Blood-Based Comprehensive Genomic Profiling for Detection of Actionable Driver Alterations in Advanced NSCLC.
Schwartzberg Lee S et al. JTO clinical and research reports 2022 3(9) 100386
- Optimising tissue acquisition and the molecular testing pathway for patients with non-small cell lung cancer: A UK expert consensus statement.
Navani Neal et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2022 172142-153
- Landscape of RB1 alterations in 22,432 Chinese solid tumor patients.
Xu Guanghui et al. Annals of translational medicine 2022 10(16) 885
- Efficacy and potential resistance mechanisms of afatinib in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients with EGFR G719X/L861Q/S768I.
Pang Lan-Lan et al. Cancer 2022
- Fibroblast subsets in non-small cell lung cancer: associations with survival, mutations, and immune features.
Pellinen Teijo et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2022 9
- Immune Checkpoint Blockade Outcome in Small-Cell Lung Cancer and Its Relationship With Retinoblastoma Mutation Status and Function.
Dowlati Afshin et al. JCO precision oncology 2022 6e2200257
- Broad clinical manifestations of polygenic risk for coronary artery disease in the Women’s Health Initiative
SL Clarke et al, Comm Medicine, August 25, 2022
- Cost-Effectiveness and Budget Impact of Future Developments With Whole-Genome Sequencing for Patients With Lung Cancer.
Simons Martijn J H G et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2022
- Oncogene Overlap Analysis of Circulating Cell-free Tumor DNA to Explore the Appropriate Criteria for Defining MET Copy Number-Driven Lung Cancer.
Tsui David C C et al. Clinical lung cancer 2022
- Peripheral blood leukocyte mitochondrial DNA content and risk of lung cancer.
Kennedy Gregory T et al. Translational lung cancer research 2022 11(7) 1268-1278
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (19)
- COVID-19 (94)
- CDC Genomics Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5697)
- GWAS Studies (74)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (730)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (71)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (45)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (20)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (155)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (296)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.