Last Posted: May 25, 2023
- Risk of Syndrome-Associated Cancers Among First-Degree Relatives of Patients With Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma With Pathogenic or Likely Pathogenic Germline Variants.
Xuan Chen et al. JAMA Oncol 2023
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of molecular testing in minimally invasive samples to detect endometrial cancer in women with postmenopausal bleeding.
Paula Peremiquel-Trillas et al. Br J Cancer 2023
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of tumor molecular testing in stage III endometrial cancer.
Taylor J Orellana et al. Gynecol Oncol 2023 17381-87
- Missing a chance to prevent: disparities in completion of genetic evaluation in high-risk patients with endometrial cancer.
Sharonne Holtzman et al. J Gynecol Oncol 2023
- Patterns of care and outcomes of risk reducing surgery in women with pathogenic variants in non-BRCA and Lynch syndrome ovarian cancer susceptibility genes.
Zachary P Schwartz et al. Gynecol Oncol 2023 1731-7
- A deep learning model for lymph node metastasis prediction based on digital histopathological images of primary endometrial cancer.
Min Feng et al. Quantitative imaging in medicine and surgery 2023 13(3) 1899-1913
- Biomarker-driven therapy in endometrial cancer.
Hannah Karpel et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2023 33(3) 343-350
- Frequency of actionable germline pathogenic variants identified through tumor next-generation sequencing in a gynecologic cancer cohort.
Hannah Karpel et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2023
- PMS2-associated Lynch syndrome: Past, present and future.
Katarina D Andini et al. Frontiers in oncology 2023 131127329
- Hereditary Women's Cancer: Management and Risk-Reducing Surgery.
Carmine Conte et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2023 59(2)
About Cancer PHGKB
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 27, 2023
- Content source: