Last Posted: Dec 07, 2023
- Molecular landscape of ERBB2/HER2 gene amplification among patients with gynecologic malignancies; clinical implications and future directions.
Dimitrios Nasioudis et al. Gynecol Oncol 2023 1801-5
- [Providing Opportunities for Close Examination of Lynch Syndrome after Microsatellite Instability Testing in a Hospital Setting].
Misako Kaido et al. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2023 50(10) 1069-1072
- Risk for Hereditary Neoplastic Syndromes in Women with Mismatch Repair-Proficient Endometrial Cancer.
Jennifer Thalita Targino Dos Santos et al. Genes (Basel) 2023 14(11)
- An Australian mainstream genetic testing program: Clinicians views about current and future practices.
Alison Luk Young et al. Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2023
- Prospective Clinical Prognostication of Endometrial Carcinomas Based on Next-Generation Sequencing and Immunohistochemistry-Real-World Implementation and Results at a Tertiary Care Center.
Kurtis D Davies et al. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2023
- Screening and testing practices for Lynch syndrome in Nova Scotians with endometrial cancer: a descriptive study.
Marianne Levesque et al. CMAJ Open 2023 11(5) E1012-E1019
- Report on the Effect of the Implementation of an Early Detection and Prevention of Cancer Program on Families at High Hereditary Risk-Concentrating on Patients Undergoing Genetic Diagnostics and Counseling in Central Poland.
Tadeusz Kaluzewski et al. Int J Mol Sci 2023 24(17)
- A retrospective study of consistency between immunohistochemistry and polymerase chain reaction of microsatellite instability in endometrial cancer.
Cheng Wang et al. PeerJ 2023 11e15920
- Evaluation of somatic mutations in cervicovaginal samples as a non-invasive method for the detection and molecular classification of endometrial cancer.
Beatriz Pelegrina et al. EBioMedicine 2023 94104716
- The English National Lynch Syndrome Transformation Project
Brit Soc Gastro, July 14, 2023
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: