Last Posted: May 05, 2022
- Adjuvant treatment in early-stage endometrial cancer: context-dependent impact of somatic CTNNB1 mutation on recurrence-free survival.
Kurnit Katherine C et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2022
- The clinical features and management of Lynch syndrome-associated ovarian cancer.
Ran Xuting et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2022
- Utility of germline multi-gene panel testing in patients with endometrial cancer.
Karpel Hannah C et al. Gynecologic oncology 2022
- Initial screening by immunohistochemistry is effective in universal screening for Lynch syndrome in endometrial cancer patients: a prospective observational study.
Tsuruta Tomohiko et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2022
- Screening and risk reducing surgery for endometrial or ovarian cancers in Lynch syndrome: a systematic review.
Lim Natalie et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2022
- Lynch syndrome; towards more personalized management?
J Llach et al, Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, March 2022
- The immunohistochemical molecular risk classification in endometrial cancer: A pragmatic and high-reproducibility method.
Perrone Emanuele et al. Gynecologic oncology 2022
- Evaluation and Monitoring of Endometrial Cancer Based on Magnetic Resonance Imaging Features of Deep Learning.
Tao Jingxiong et al. Contrast media & molecular imaging 2022 20225198592
- MRI radiomics: A machine learning approach for the risk stratification of endometrial cancer patients.
Mainenti Pier Paolo et al. European journal of radiology 2022 149110226
- Distinct Genomic Landscapes in Early-Onset and Late-Onset Endometrial Cancer.
Choi Jungyoon et al. JCO precision oncology 2022 6e2100401
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (2)
- CDC Genomics Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (478)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (188)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (72)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.