- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 26, 2020
- Using a single abdominal computed tomography image to differentiate five contrast-enhancement phases: A machine-learning algorithm for radiomics-based precision medicine.
Dercle Laurent et al. European journal of radiology 2020 Jan 125108850
- Should polygenic risk scores be used in risk-stratified colorectal cancer screening?
WD Dotson et al, CDC Blog Post, February 24, 2020
- Cross-sectional adherence with the multi-target stool DNA test for colorectal cancer screening: Real-world data from a large cohort of older adults.
Weiser Emily et al. Journal of medical screening 2020 Feb 969141320903756
- [Clinical Cancer Genetics: A guide for the pathologist].
Basset Noémie et al. Annales de pathologie 2020 Feb
- Early detection of colorectal cancer based on presence of methylated syndecan-2 (SDC2) in stool DNA.
Han Yoon Dae et al. Clinical epigenetics 2019 11(1) 51
- Prognostic and Predictive Molecular Biomarkers for Colorectal Cancer: Updates and Challenges.
Koncina Eric et al. Cancers 2020 Jan 12(2)
- Young-Onset Colon Cancer and Recurrence Risk By Gene Expression.
Chang George J et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2020 Feb
- Circulating tumor DNA analysis in the era of precision oncology.
Said Rabih et al. Oncotarget 2020 Jan 11(2) 188-211
- Distinct clinical phenotype and genetic testing strategy for Lynch syndrome in China based on a large colorectal cancer cohort.
Dong Lin et al. International journal of cancer 2020 Feb
- Natural language processing for the accurate identification of colorectal cancer mismatch repair status in Lynch syndrome screening.
Li Dan et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2020 Feb
- Detection of DNA mismatch repair deficient crypts in random colonoscopic biopsies identifies Lynch syndrome patients.
Brand Randall E et al. Familial cancer 2020 Jan
- Precision oncotherapy based on liquid biopsies in multidisciplinary treatment of unresectable recurrent rectal cancer: a retrospective cohort study.
Guadagni Stefano et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2020 Jan 146(1) 205-219
- Deep learning for prediction of colorectal cancer outcome: a discovery and validation study.
Skrede Ole-Johan et al. Lancet (London, England) 2020 Feb 395(10221) 350-360
- Multi-Target Stool DNA Testing for Colorectal Cancer Screening: Emerging Learning on Real-world Performance.
Eckmann Jason D et al. Current treatment options in gastroenterology 2020 Jan
- SEOM clinical guideline on hereditary colorectal cancer (2019).
Guillén-Ponce C et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2020 Jan
- CDC Information (18)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Genomics Publications (19)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5597)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (826)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (119)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (66)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (48)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (33)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (85)
- Reviews/Commentaries (401)
- Tools/Methods (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.