Last Posted: Jan 26, 2023
- DNAH7 mutations benefit colorectal cancer patients receiving immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Yang Wenjuan et al. Annals of translational medicine 2023 10(24) 1335
- Risk assessment for colorectal cancer via polygenic risk score and lifestyle exposure: a large-scale association study of East Asian and European populations.
Junyi Xin et al. Genome medicine 2023 1 (1) 4
- Comparative Effectiveness of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors vs Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Measures of Microsatellite Instability, Mismatch Repair, or Tumor Mutational Burden.
Quintanilha Julia C F et al. JAMA network open 2023 1 (1) e2252244
- A study of gene variation in All-RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer and its correlation with cetuximab.
Tao Huimin et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2023 13(6) 3009-3024
- At What Age Should We Stop Colorectal Cancer Screening? When Is Enough, Enough?
Lieberman David et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2023 32(1) 6-8
- Clinical features and long-term outcomes of patients with colonic oligopolyposis of unknown etiology.
Feldman Dan et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2023 28(48) 6950-6961
- Cost-effectiveness of precision molecular diagnostic tests for stage II colorectal cancer.
Chaudhari Vivek S et al. Annals of translational medicine 2023 10(23) 1260
- Molecular Basis of HER2-Targeted Therapy for HER2-Positive Colorectal Cancer.
Yoshikawa Ayumu et al. Cancers 2023 15(1)
- Validation of a genetic-enhanced risk prediction model for colorectal cancer in a large community-based cohort.
Su Yu-Ru et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2023
- Molecular residual disease and efficacy of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with colorectal cancer.
Kotani Daisuke et al. Nature medicine 2023 1
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- COVID-19 (28)
- CDC Genomics Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4939)
- GWAS Studies (66)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (992)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (144)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (65)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (26)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (85)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Reviews/Commentaries (367)
- Tools/Methods (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.