Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Identification of a 6-gene signature predicting prognosis for colorectal cancer.
Zuo Shuguang et al. Cancer cell international 2019 196
- Mutational profile of colorectal cancer lung metastases and paired primary tumors by targeted next generation sequencing: implications on clinical outcome after surgery.
Schweiger Thomas et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Nov 10(11) 6147-6157
- SMAD4 alteration associates with invasive-front pathological markers and poor prognosis in colorectal cancer.
Oyanagi Hidehito et al. Histopathology 2019 Jan
- Draft Research Plan for Colorectal Cancer: Screening
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force is inviting the public for comments until January 30, 2019
- Healthy Lifestyle Factors Associated With Lower Risk of Colorectal Cancer Irrespective of Genetic Risk.
Carr Prudence R et al. Gastroenterology 2018 155(6) 1805-1815.e5
- Multi-gene panel testing confirms phenotypic variability in MUTYH-Associated Polyposis.
Sutcliffe Erin G et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Clinical significance of multiple gene detection with a 22-gene panel in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded specimens of 207 colorectal cancer patients.
Gao Xian Hua et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2019 Jan
- Clinical relevance of circulating tumor DNA assessed through deep sequencing in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Osumi Hiroki et al. Cancer medicine 2018 Dec
- Management of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Children and Adolescents: Position Paper from the ESPGHAN Polyposis Working Group.
Hyer Warren et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2018 Dec
- Testing strategies to reduce morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome.
Keränen Anne et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2018 Dec 1-6
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (PHGKB) is an online,
continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific
literature, CDC resources, and other materials that address the
translation of genomic discoveries into improved
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Resources (6)
- CDC-Authored Publications (17)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (72)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (555)
- Evidence Synthesis (83)
- Guidelines (46)
- Reviews/Commentaries (238)
- Tools/Methods (17)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- Tier Table (18)
- Epidemiologic Studies (4939)
- GWAS Catalog (43)
- Grants Supporting Publications
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: