Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- Clinical characteristics of patients with colorectal cancer with double somatic mismatch repair mutations compared with Lynch syndrome.
Pearlman Rachel et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 Mar
- Costs and Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted, Personalized Risk Information to Increase Appropriate Screening by First-Degree Relatives of People With Colorectal Cancer.
Reeves Penny et al. Health education & behavior : the official publication of the Society for Public Health Education 2019 Mar 1090198119835294
- Lack of association between screening interval and cancer stage in Lynch syndrome may be accounted for by over-diagnosis; a prospective Lynch syndrome database report.
Seppälä Toni T et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 178
- Telephone versus in-person colorectal cancer risk and screening intervention for first-degree relatives: A randomized controlled trial.
Esplen Mary Jane et al. Cancer 2019 Mar
- Familial colorectal cancer risk in half siblings and siblings: nationwide cohort study.
Tian Yu et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2019 Mar 364l803
- Genetics, diagnosis and treatment of Lynch syndrome: Old lessons and current challenges.
Duraturo Francesca et al. Oncology letters 2019 Mar 17(3) 3048-3054
- When Colorectal Cancer Runs in Your Family,
the Cleveland Clinic, March 15, 2019
- Women's preferences for cancer risk management strategies in Lynch syndrome.
Sun Charlotte C et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Mar 152(3) 514-521
Colon Cancer Screening Can Save Your Life- With colorectal cancer being found in an increasing number of younger adults, the pressure is on to screen millions more.
JE Brody, NY Times, March 11, 2019
- Adherence to guidelines for the referral of patients with colorectal cancer and abnormal tumour tissue testing for assessment of Lynch syndrome.
Han Julian et al. ANZ journal of surgery 2019 Mar
- Lynch Syndrome: From Screening to Diagnosis to Treatment in the Era of Modern Molecular Oncology.
Cohen Stacey A et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2019 Mar
- Colorectal Cancer Screening by Stool DNA Testing and Patient Emotional Health.
Simpson William G et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2019 Jan
- Appropriate Management of Attenuated Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Report of a Case and Review of the Literature.
Sokic-Milutinovic Aleksandra et al. Digestive diseases (Basel, Switzerland) 2019 Mar 1-6
- Exome sequencing in 51 early onset non-familial CRC cases.
Thutkawkorapin Jessada et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Feb e605
- Genetic counseling, genetic testing, and risk perceptions for breast and colorectal cancer: Results from the 2015 National Health Interview Survey.
Turbitt Erin et al. Preventive medicine 2019 Feb 12312-19
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Genomics Publications (19)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (72)
- Epidemiologic Studies (4990)
- GWAS Studies (43)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (612)
- Evidence Synthesis (87)
- Guidelines (47)
- Tier Table (18)
- Reviews/Commentaries (271)
- Tools/Methods (17)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: