Last Posted: Oct 02, 2022
- A Methylation-Based Prognostic Signature in Stage II Colorectal Patients: Considerations for Clinical Adoption.
Romesser Paul B et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2022 9
- DNA Methylation Profile in CpG-depleted Regions Uncovers a High-Risk Subtype of Early-stage Colorectal Cancer.
Yu Huichuan et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2022 9
- Comparison of psychological distress for breast, ovarian and colorectal cancer predisposition in a Spanish sample at high risk of hereditary cancer.
Costa-Requena Gema et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2022 31(5) 482-486
- Multiple primary cancers in men with sporadic or familial prostate cancer: Its clinical implications.
Kim Myong et al. Urologic oncology 2022
- Assessing Oncologists' Adoption of Biomarker Testing in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Using Real World Data.
Iyer Pritish et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2022
- Circulating Methylated SEPT9 DNA Analyses to Predict Recurrence Risk and Adjuvant Chemotherapy Benefit in Stage II to III Colorectal Cancer.
Yuan Zhen et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2022 28e937757
- Asia-Pacific Colorectal Screening Score Combined with Stool DNA Test Improves the Detection Rate for Colorectal Advanced Neoplasms.
Xu Junfeng et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2022
- Clinical Utility of Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Tests for Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor in Clinical Practice.
Ida Hanae et al. Cancer science 2022
- CtDNA-guided rechallenge with anti-EGFR therapy in RASwt metastatic colorectal cancer: Evidence from clinical practice.
D'Onofrio Raffaella et al. Tumori 2022 3008916221122554
- Familial component of early-onset colorectal cancer: opportunity for prevention.
Daca-Alvarez Maria et al. The British journal of surgery 2022
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- COVID-19 (28)
- CDC Genomics Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4939)
- GWAS Studies (65)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (966)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (140)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (64)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (26)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (85)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Reviews/Commentaries (363)
- Tools/Methods (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.