Last Posted: Oct 19, 2021
- [Consensus of Chinese experts on clinical detection of molecular markers of colorectal cancer].
et al. Zhonghua wei chang wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of gastrointestinal surgery 2021 24(3) 191-197
- Optical diagnosis of colorectal polyps using convolutional neural networks.
Kader Rawen et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2021 27(35) 5908-5918
- Genomic landscape of treatment refractory metastatic colorectal cancer.
Eefsen R L et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2021 1-8
- When guidelines face reality - Lynch syndrome screening in the setting of public health system in a developing country.
Kozak Vanessa Nascimento et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Repurposing non-invasive prenatal testing data: Population study of single nucleotide variants associated with colorectal cancer and Lynch syndrome.
Forgacova Natalia et al. Oncology letters 2021 22(5) 779
- Underdiagnosis of Hereditary Colorectal Cancers Among Medicare Patients: Genetic Testing Criteria for Lynch Syndrome Miss the Mark.
Muller Charles et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Cancer DEIso: An integrative analysis platform for investigating differentially expressed gene-level and isoform-level human cancer markers.
Yang Tzu-Hsien et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2021 195149-5159
- Artificial intelligence for pre-operative lymph node staging in colorectal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Bedrikovetski Sergei et al. BMC cancer 2021 21(1) 1058
- BESPOKE study protocol: a multicentre, prospective observational study to evaluate the impact of circulating tumour DNA guided therapy on patients with colorectal cancer.
Kasi Pashtoon Murtaza et al. BMJ open 2021 11(9) e047831
- Colorectal Cancer Knowledge and Perceptions among Individuals below the Age of 50.
Mueller Nora M et al. Psycho-oncology 2021
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- COVID-19 (25)
- CDC Genomics Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4871)
- GWAS Studies (58)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (851)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (130)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (63)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (27)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (63)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Reviews/Commentaries (346)
- Tools/Methods (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.