- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- An update on risk assessment for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer.
Edelman Emily A et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Jun 31(6) 327-329
- Measuring electronic communication networks in virtual care teams using electronic health records access-log data.
Zhu Xi et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Aug 12846-52
- Metagenomic and metabolomic analyses reveal distinct stage-specific phenotypes of the gut microbiota in colorectal cancer.
Yachida Shinichi et al. Nature medicine 2019 Jun
- Development and validation of an immune-related gene pairs signature in colorectal cancer.
Wu Jianping et al. Oncoimmunology 2019 8(7) 1596715
- Deficient mismatch repair testing in colorectal cancer: more than just screening for Lynch syndrome.
West N P et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2019 Jun 21(6) 621-622
- Targeted next generation sequencing screening of Lynch syndrome in Tunisian population.
Ben Sghaier Rihab et al. Familial cancer 2019 May
- Interactivity in a Decision Aid: Findings From a Decision Aid to Technologically Enhance Shared Decision Making RCT.
Jimbo Masahito et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2019 May
- Natural language processing of German clinical colorectal cancer notes for guideline-based treatment evaluation.
Becker Matthias et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Jul 127141-146
- What patients want in a smartphone app that supports colonoscopy preparation: a qualitative study to inform a user-centred smartphone app.
Sewitch Maida J et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2019 May
- Clinical tumour sequencing for precision oncology: time for a universal strategy.
Cheng Michael L et al. Nature reviews. Cancer 2018 18(9) 527-528
- A systematic review and quantitative assessment of methylation biomarkers in fecal DNA and colorectal cancer and its precursor, colorectal adenoma.
Liu Rongbin et al. Mutation research 77945-57
- Diagnostic Accuracy of FOBT and Colorectal Cancer Genetic Testing: A Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis.
Ramdzan Abdul Rahman et al. Annals of global health 2019 May 85(1)
- Outcomes of disease-specific next-generation sequencing gene panel testing in adolescents and young adults with colorectal cancer.
Mork Maureen E et al. Cancer genetics 2019 Apr
- Prediction of irinotecan toxicity in metastatic colorectal cancer patients based on machine learning models with pharmacokinetic parameters.
Oyaga-Iriarte Esther et al. Journal of pharmacological sciences 2019 May
- The proportion of endometrial cancers associated with Lynch syndrome: a systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis.
Ryan N A J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 May
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Genomics Publications (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5068)
- GWAS Studies (44)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (668)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (94)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (46)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (33)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (25)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (85)
- Reviews/Commentaries (294)
- Tools/Methods (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: