Last Posted: Jun 02, 2023
- High-throughput proteomics profiling-derived signature associated with chemotherapy response and survival for stage II/III colorectal cancer.
Shu-Biao Ye et al. NPJ Precis Oncol 2023 7(1) 50
- Artificial Intelligence Applied to Colonoscopy: Is It Time to Take a Step Forward?
Antonio Z Gimeno-García et al. Cancers (Basel) 2023 15(8)
- Deep Learning Empowers Endoscopic Detection and Polyps Classification: A Multiple-Hospital Study.
Ming-Hung Shen et al. Diagnostics (Basel) 2023 13(8)
- Colorectal surveillance outcomes from an institutional longitudinal cohort of lynch syndrome carriers.
Gabriel Del Carmen et al. Front Oncol 2023 131146825
- Implementation of a Population-Based Cancer Family History Screening Program for Lynch Syndrome.
Sayoni Lahiri et al. Cancer Control 2023 3010732748231175011
- Predictive factors based on the health belief model on cancer screening behaviour in first degree relatives of patients with Lynch syndrome-associated colorectal cancer.
Jiaojiao Gu et al. Int J Nurs Sci 2023 10(2) 251-257
- Population Genomic Screening for Three Common Hereditary Conditions : A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Gregory F Guzauskas et al. Ann Intern Med 2023
- The "Scope" of Colorectal Cancer Screening in Lynch Syndrome: Is There an Optimal Interval?
Leah H Biller et al. J Natl Cancer Inst 2023 5
- Endoscopic and chemopreventive management of familial adenomatous polyposis syndrome.
J K Stone et al. Fam Cancer 2023
- Tumour mutational burden as a biomarker in patients with mismatch repair deficient/microsatellite instability-high metastatic colorectal cancer treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Paolo Manca et al. Eur J Cancer 2023 18715-24
About Cancer PHGKB
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- COVID-19 (32)
- CDC Genomics and Precision Health Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6585)
- GWAS Studies (74)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (36)
- Genomics Precision Health (1686)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (118)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 02, 2023
- Content source: