Last Posted: May 31, 2023
- Cancer Screening Experiences of Black Breast and Ovarian Cancer Patients and Family Members.
Abigail Rousseau et al. J Community Health 2023 1-7
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of MammaPrint to Guide the Use of Endocrine Therapy in Patients with Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
Marianne Luyendijk et al. Pharmacoeconomics 2023
- Designing a Dyad-Based Digital Health Intervention to Reduce Sedentary Time in Black Breast Cancer Survivors and Their First-degree Relatives: Human-Centered Design Study.
Meghan Blazey et al. JMIR Form Res 2023 7e43592
- Factors predicting BRCA1/2 pathogenic variants in patients with ovarian cancer: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
Giovanni Innella et al. J Clin Pathol 2023
- Prediction of breast cancer risk for sisters of women attending screening.
Xinhe Mao et al. J Natl Cancer Inst 2023 5
- Independent evaluation of a multi-view multi-task convolutional neural network breast cancer classification model using Finnish mammography screening data.
A Isosalo et al. Comput Biol Med 2023 161107023
- Predicting second breast cancer among women with primary breast cancer using machine learning algorithms, a population-based observational study.
Maria-Eleni Syleouni et al. Int J Cancer 2023
- The Role of the Surgeon in the Germline Testing of the Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Patient.
Stephanie Schick et al. Curr Oncol 2023 30(5) 4677-4687
- Clinical evaluation of a deep learning segmentation model including manual adjustments afterwards for locally advanced breast cancer.
Nienke Bakx et al. Tech Innov Patient Support Radiat Oncol 2023 26100211
- Profiling of pharmacogenomic variants in CYP2D6 and DPYD in indigenous Arab breast cancer patients.
Abdullah Alsulaiman et al. Pharmacogenomics 2023
About Cancer PHGKB
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (17)
- COVID-19 (54)
- CDC Genomics and Precision Health Publications (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9630)
- GWAS Studies (129)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (48)
- Genomics Precision Health (3649)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (336)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:May 31, 2023
- Content source: