Last Posted: Sep 23, 2022
- Metabolomic profiles predict individual multidisease outcomes
T Buergel et al, Nature Medicine, September 22, 2022
- Mutation of breast cancer susceptibility genes increases cerebral microbleeds: A pilot study.
Pope Brandon et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2022 31(11) 106729
- Other Primary Malignancies in Patients with Breast Cancer Who Undergo Germline Panel Testing.
Murphy Brittany L et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2022
- The Utility of Breast Cancer Index (BCI) Over Clinical Prognostic Tools for Predicting the Need for Extended Endocrine Therapy: A Safety Net Hospital Experience.
Shah Sidrah et al. Clinical breast cancer 2022
- An Overview of Clinical Development of Agents for Metastatic or Advanced Breast Cancer Without ERBB2 Amplification (HER2-Low)
A Prat et al, JAMA Oncology, September 15, 2022
- Application of Artificial Intelligence Techniques to Predict Risk of Recurrence of Breast Cancer: A Systematic Review
C Mazo et al, J Per Med, September 13, 2022
- Risk Stratification for Breast Cancer Patient by Simultaneous Learning of Molecular Subtype and Survival Outcome Using Genetic Algorithm-Based Gene Set Selection.
Koo Bonil et al. Cancers 2022 14(17)
- Precision medicine improves outcomes in metastatic breast cancer.
et al. Nature 2022 9
- Using Genetic Testing at Cancer Diagnosis for Breast Cancer Control.
Sun Li et al. China CDC weekly 2022 4(32) 711-714
- Mutational signature 3 detected from clinical panel sequencing is associated with responses to olaparib in breast and ovarian cancers.
Batalini Felipe et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2022
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (17)
- COVID-19 (45)
- CDC Genomics Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7142)
- GWAS Studies (119)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2162)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (187)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (85)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (37)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (229)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Reviews/Commentaries (847)
- Tools/Methods (27)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.