Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- A Randomized Controlled Intervention to Promote Readiness to Genetic Counseling for Breast Cancer Survivors.
Kasting Monica L et al. Psycho-oncology 2019 Mar
- Bilateral prophylactic mastectomy in BRCA mutation carriers: what surgeons need to know.
Franceschini Gianluca et al. Annali italiani di chirurgia 2019 901-2
- Chemotherapy Costs and 21-Gene Recurrence Score Genomic Testing Among Medicare Beneficiaries With Early-Stage Breast Cancer, 2005 to 2011.
Dinan Michaela A et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2019 Mar 17(3) 245-254
- Discoveries beyond BRCA1/2: Multigene testing in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort suspected of hereditary breast cancer syndrome in the real world.
Ow Samuel Guan Wei et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0213746
- Does family communication matter? Exploring knowledge of breast cancer genetics in cancer families.
Himes Deborah O et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Mar
- Health professionals' perspectives on breast cancer risk stratification: understanding evaluation of risk versus screening for disease.
Puzhko Svetlana et al. Public health reviews 2019 402
- Integrating of genomic and transcriptomic profiles for the prognostic assessment of breast cancer.
Yu Chengxiao et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Mar
- Lack of association between screening interval and cancer stage in Lynch syndrome may be accounted for by over-diagnosis; a prospective Lynch syndrome database report.
Seppälä Toni T et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 178
- Identifying Women at High Risk for Breast Cancer Using Data From the Electronic Health Record Compared With Self-Report.
Jiang Xinyi et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2019 Mar (3) 1-8
- A gene expression signature of Retinoblastoma loss-of-function predicts resistance to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in ER-positive/HER2-positive breast cancer patients.
Risi Emanuela et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(2) 329-341
- A hedgehog pathway-dependent gene signature is associated with poor clinical outcomes in Luminal A breast cancer.
Rudolph M et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jun 169(3) 457-467
- Adjuvant versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy in triple-negative breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations.
Clifton Katherine et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(1) 101-109
- BRCA mutations and their influence on pathological complete response and prognosis in a clinical cohort of neoadjuvantly treated breast cancer patients.
Wunderle Marius et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Aug 171(1) 85-94
- Circulating microRNAs from the miR-106a-363 cluster on chromosome X as novel diagnostic biomarkers for breast cancer.
Li Minghui et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Jul 170(2) 257-270
- New emerging roles of microRNAs in breast cancer.
Mandujano-Tinoco Edna Ayerim et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Sep 171(2) 247-259
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Genomics Publications (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (122)
- Epidemiologic Studies (6275)
- GWAS Studies (77)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (1174)
- Evidence Synthesis (109)
- Guidelines (51)
- Tier Table (27)
- Reviews/Commentaries (539)
- Tools/Methods (27)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (21)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: