- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- Clinical Trial: CYP2D6 Related Dose Escalation of Tamoxifen in Breast Cancer Patients With Iranian Ethnic Background Resulted in Increased Concentrations of Tamoxifen and Its Metabolites.
Khalaj Zahra et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2019 10530
- Performance of the Gail and Tyrer-Cuzick breast cancer risk assessment models in women screened in a primary care setting with the FHS-7 questionnaire.
Vianna Fernanda Sales Luiz et al. Genetics and molecular biology 2019 Jun
- Transforming Screening Uptake in Low-resource and Underinformed Populations: A Preliminary Study of Factors Influencing Women's Decisions to Uptake Screening.
Akwo Judith D et al. Journal of medical imaging and radiation sciences 2019 Jun 50(2) 323-330.e2
- Estrogen Receptor Status Oppositely Modifies Breast Cancer Prognosis in BRCA1/BRCA2 Mutation Carriers Versus Non-Carriers.
Vocka Michal et al. Cancers 2019 May 11(6)
- Impact of 21-Gene Breast Cancer Assay on Treatment Decision for Patients with T1-T3, N0-N1, Estrogen Receptor-Positive/Human Epidermal Growth Receptor 2-Negative Breast Cancer: Final Results of the Prospective Multicenter ROXANE Study.
Dieci Maria Vittoria et al. The oncologist 2019 May
- Nomogram update based on TAILORx clinical trial results - Oncotype DX breast cancer recurrence score can be predicted using clinicopathologic data.
Orucevic Amila et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2019 May 46116-125
- OncotypeDX Recurrence Score Does Not Predict Nodal Burden in Clinically Node Negative Breast Cancer Patients.
Tevis S E et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2019 Mar 26(3) 815-820
- Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: ASCO Clinical Practice Guideline Update-Integration of Results From TAILORx.
Andre Fabrice et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 May JCO1900945
- Estimating the Effectiveness of DPYD Genotyping in Italian Individuals Suffering from Cancer Based on the Cost of Chemotherapy-Induced Toxicity.
Fragoulakis Vasileios et al. American journal of human genetics 2019 May
- Clinical and Genomic Risk to Guide the Use of Adjuvant Therapy for Breast Cancer.
Sparano Joseph A et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Jun
- Avoiding over- and undertreatment in patients with resected node-positive breast cancer with the use of gene expression signatures: are we there yet?
Matikas A et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2019 Apr
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of multigene expression profiling assays to guide adjuvant therapy decisions in women with invasive early-stage breast cancer.
Hannouf Malek B et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 May
- Evaluation of Cancer-Based Criteria for Use in Mainstream BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer.
Kemp Zoe et al. JAMA network open 2019 May 2(5) e194428
- Gene Expression Profiling for Diagnosis of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: A Multicenter, Retrospective Cohort Study.
Wang Qifeng et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9354
- Joint association of mammographic density adjusted for age and body mass index and polygenic risk score with breast cancer risk.
Vachon Celine M et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2019 May 21(1) 68
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Genomics Publications (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6356)
- GWAS Studies (79)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1267)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (115)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (53)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (29)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (139)
- Reviews/Commentaries (568)
- Tools/Methods (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (23)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: