Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Genetic Counseling and Testing in African American Patients With Breast Cancer: A Nationwide Survey of US Breast Oncologists.
Ademuyiwa Foluso O et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2021 10 JCO2101426
- Communication processes about predictive genetic testing within high-risk breast cancer families: a two-phase study design.
Blomen Chiara L et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 20178
- Comparison of the Metastasis Predictive Potential of mRNA and Long Non-Coding RNA Profiling in Systemically Untreated Breast Cancer.
Do Thi T N et al. Cancers 2021 13(19)
- Data on Utility in Cost-Utility Analyses of Genetic Screen-and-Treat Strategies for Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Simões Corrêa Galendi Julia et al. Cancers 2021 13(19)
- Is radiomic MRI a feasible alternative to OncotypeDX® recurrence score testing? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Davey M G et al. BJS open 2021 5(5)
- Medical guidelines for Li-Fraumeni syndrome 2019, version 1.1.
Kumamoto Tadashi et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2021
- Care of men with cancer-predisposing BRCA variants
R Horton et al, BMJ, October 14,2021
- Artificial image objects for classification of breast cancer biomarkers with transcriptome sequencing data and convolutional neural network algorithms.
Chen Xiangning et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2021 23(1) 96
- Disparities between Uptake of Germline BRCA1/2 Gene Tests and Implementation of Post-test Management Strategies in Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer Patients.
Hur Young Min et al. Journal of Korean medical science 2021 36(38) e241
- Estrogen Receptor Is Expressed in Uveal Melanoma: A Potential Target for Therapy.
Schoenfield Lynn et al. Ocular oncology and pathology 2021 7(4) 303-310
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (16)
- COVID-19 (38)
- CDC Genomics Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7049)
- GWAS Studies (110)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1914)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (171)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (83)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (35)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (183)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Reviews/Commentaries (811)
- Tools/Methods (27)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.