Last Posted: Feb 04, 2023
- Towards precision medicine based on a continuous deep learning optimization and ensemble approach.
Jian Li et al. NPJ digital medicine 2023 2 (1) 18
- Defining genomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, epigenetic, and phenotypic biomarkers with prognostic capability in male breast cancer: a systematic review.
Subarnarekha Chatterji et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2023 2 (2) e74-e85
- [Use of genome-wide testing in oncology: French expert opinion based on the Delphi methodology].
Olivier Trédan et al. Bulletin du cancer 2023
- A clinicopathological study and survival analysis of 99 breast cancers with HER2/CEP17 ratio ≥ 2.0 and an average HER2 copy number < 4.0 per cell in China.
Shuling Zhou et al. BMC cancer 2023 23(1) 84
- Associations of a Breast Cancer Polygenic Risk Score With Tumor Characteristics and Survival.
Josephine M N Lopes Cardozo et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2023 JCO2201978
- Chemotherapy refusal and subsequent survival in healthy older women with high genomic risk estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
McKenzie J White et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2023
- Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy among Women with Pathogenic Variants in BRCA1/2: Overall Survival, Racial, and Ethnic Differences.
Sukh Makhnoon et al. The breast journal 2023 20221447545
- Cultural adaptations to a telephone genetic counseling protocol and booklet for Latina breast cancer survivors at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Sara Gómez-Trillos et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2023
- Artificial Intelligence in Breast Cancer: A Systematic Review on PET Imaging Clinical Applications.
Pierpaolo Alongi et al. Current medical imaging 2023
- Evaluation of machine learning algorithms for the prognosis of breast cancer from the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database.
Ruiyang Wu et al. PloS one 2023 18(1) e0280340
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- CDC Information (21)
- NIH Information (17)
- COVID-19 (53)
- CDC Genomics Publications (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7573)
- GWAS Studies (128)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2300)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (212)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (91)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (48)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (299)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (118)
- Reviews/Commentaries (876)
- Tools/Methods (29)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.