- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 26, 2020
- A noninvasive urine-based methylation biomarker panel to detect bladder cancer and discriminate cancer grade.
Hermanns Thomas et al. Urologic oncology 2020 Feb
- Liquid Biopsies to Select Patients for Perioperative Chemotherapy in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer: A Systematic Review.
de Kruijff Ingeborg E et al. European urology oncology 2020 Feb
- A co-expression network for differentially expressed genes in bladder cancer and a risk score model for predicting survival.
Chen Zihao et al. Hereditas 2019 15624
- Diagnostic accuracy, clinical utility and influence on decision-making of a methylation urine biomarker test in the surveillance of non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
D'Andrea David et al. BJU international 2019 123(6) 959-967
- Detection of bladder cancer using urinary cell-free DNA and cellular DNA.
Ou Zhenyu et al. Clinical and translational medicine 2020 Jan 9(1) 4
- Application of artificial neural networks for automated analysis of cystoscopic images: a review of the current status and future prospects.
Negassi Misgana et al. World journal of urology 2020 Jan
- Identification of a 13‑mRNA signature for predicting disease progression and prognosis in patients with bladder cancer.
Yin Hubin et al. Oncology reports 2019 Dec
- Study Progress of Radiomics With Machine Learning for Precision Medicine in Bladder Cancer Management.
Ge Lingling et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 91296
- Artificial intelligence and neural networks in urology: current clinical applications.
Checcucci Enrico et al. Minerva urologica e nefrologica = The Italian journal of urology and nephrology 2019 Dec
- Support system of cystoscopic diagnosis for bladder cancer based on artificial intelligence.
Ikeda Atsushi et al. Journal of endourology 2019 Dec
- The utility of next generation sequencing in advanced urothelial carcinoma.
Tripathi Abhishek et al. European urology focus 2019 Nov
- The prognostic value of long noncoding RNA SNHG16 on clinical outcomes in human cancers: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Zhang Chenghao et al. Cancer cell international 2019 19261
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Overexpression in Micropapillary and Other Variants of Urothelial Carcinoma.
Behzatoglu Kemal et al. European urology focus 2018 4(3) 399-404
- A Consensus Molecular Classification of Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
Kamoun Aur?lie et al. European urology 2019 Sep
- Development and External Validation of a Novel 12-Gene Signature for Prediction of Overall Survival in Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
Abudurexiti MierXiati et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 9856
- NIH Information (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (931)
- GWAS Studies (12)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (47)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.