- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 30, 2019
- Identification of Hub Genes Associated With Progression and Prognosis in Patients With Bladder Cancer.
Yan Xin et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10408
- Incidence and distribution of UroSEEK gene panel in a multi-institutional cohort of bladder urothelial carcinoma.
Eich Marie-Lisa et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2019 Apr
- Hope and challenge: Precision medicine in bladder cancer.
Su Hongwei et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Mar
- Interest of next-generation sequencing in BCG-treated high-risk bladder cancer.
Jungels C et al. Progres en urologie : journal de l'Association francaise d'urologie et de la Societe francaise d'urologie 2018 May 28(6) 344-350
- Clinical and Genomic Considerations for Variant Histology in Bladder Cancer.
Matulay Justin T et al. Current oncology reports 2019 Feb 21(3) 23
- Ability of a urine gene expression classifier to reduce the number of follow-up cystoscopies in bladder cancer patients.
Montalbo Ruth et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2019 Feb
- Validation of a DNA Methylation-Mutation Urine Assay to Select Patients with Hematuria for Cystoscopy.
van Kessel Kim E M et al. The Journal of urology 2017 197(3 Pt 1) 590-595
- Advances in HER2-Targeted Therapy: Novel Agents and Opportunities Beyond Breast and Gastric Cancer.
Meric-Bernstam Funda et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2018 Nov
- Diagnostic value of combined IQGAP3/BMP4 and IQGAP3/FAM107A expression ratios in urinary cell-free DNA for discriminating bladder cancer from hematuria.
Xu Yanjie et al. Urologic oncology 2018 Nov
- Genomic classification and risk stratification of bladder cancer.
Fantini Damiano et al. World journal of urology 2018 Nov
- Circulating miRNA Panels for Specific and Early Detection in Bladder Cancer.
Usuba Wataru et al. Cancer science 2018 Nov
- Novel biomarkers in bladder cancer.
Cheng Michael L et al. Urologic oncology 2018 36(3) 115-119
- Combined genetic and epigenetic alterations of the TERT promoter affect clinical and biological behaviour of bladder cancer.
Leão Ricardo et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Oct
- Development and Validation of a 28-gene Hypoxia-related Prognostic Signature for Localized Prostate Cancer.
Yang Lingjian et al. EBioMedicine 2018 May 31182-189
- Genomics of drug sensitivity in bladder cancer: an integrated resource for pharmacogenomic analysis in bladder cancer.
Ansari Adnan Ahmad et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Oct 11(1) 88
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: