Last Posted: Sep 03, 2021
- A Fact-Finding Procedure Integrating Machine Learning and AHP Technique to Predict Delayed Diagnosis of Bladder Patients with Hematuria.
Lo Chia-Lun et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2021 20213831453
- Identification of Lymph Node Metastasis-Related Key Genes and Prognostic Risk Model in Bladder Cancer by Co-Expression Analysis.
Luo Cheng et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2021 8633299
- Usefulness of texture features of apparent diffusion coefficient maps in predicting chemoradiotherapy response in muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
Kimura Koichiro et al. European radiology 2021
- Role of Radiomics in the Prediction of Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Kozikowski Mieszko et al. European urology focus 2021
- The use of artificial intelligence for the diagnosis of bladder cancer: a review and perspectives.
Chan Erica On-Ting et al. Current opinion in urology 2021
- Clinical use of machine learning-based patho-mics signature for diagnosis and survival prediction of bladder cancer.
Chen Siteng et al. Cancer science 2021
- Biomarker approach harnessed in trials of personalized medicine for bladder cancer
N Dizman et al, Nature Medicine, May 3, 2021
- Bladder cancer in the time of machine learning: Intelligent tools for diagnosis and management.
Gandi Carlo et al. Urologia 2021 Jan 391560320987169
- Genetic Differences Between Bladder and Upper Urinary Tract Carcinoma: Implications for Therapy.
Sfakianos John P et al. European urology oncology 2020 Dec
- A TP53-based immune prognostic model for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
Li Hongyan et al. Aging 2020 Dec 12
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (900)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (64)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Reviews/Commentaries (37)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.