Last Posted: Nov 07, 2023
- Evaluation of a Natural Language Processing Model to Identify and Characterize Patients in the United States With High-Risk Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
Vikram M Narayan et al. JCO Clin Cancer Inform 2023 7e2300096
- CT-based deep learning radiomics nomogram for the prediction of pathological grade in bladder cancer: a multicenter study.
Hongzheng Song et al. Cancer Imaging 2023 23(1) 89
- Racial and sex differences in tumor genomics in urothelial carcinoma.
Yaw A Nyame et al. Urol Oncol 2023
- Real-time Detection of Bladder Cancer Using Augmented Cystoscopy with Deep Learning: a Pilot Study.
Timothy Chan Chang et al. J Endourol 2023
- Value of the application of computed tomography-based radiomics for preoperative prediction of unfavorable pathology in initial bladder cancer.
Situ Xiong et al. Cancer Med 2023
- How the Y chromosome makes some cancers more deadly for men
H Ledford, Nature, June 21, 2023
- Assessment of Tumor Mutational Burden and Outcomes in Patients With Diverse Advanced Cancers Treated With Immunotherapy.
Charu Aggarwal et al. JAMA Netw Open 2023 6(5) e2311181
- Artificial intelligence-based model for lymph node metastases detection on whole slide images in bladder cancer: a retrospective, multicentre, diagnostic study.
Shaoxu Wu et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2023
- A Favorable Benefit-Risk Balance Maybe Expected with the Replication-defective Adenovirus-mediated Interferon Gene Therapy for Cancer Treatment.
Albert Qin et al. Human gene therapy 2023
- Systematic review of reported association studies of monogenic genes and bladder cancer risk and confirmation analysis in a large population cohort.
Abrar Mian et al. BJUI compass 2023 4(2) 156-163
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: