Last Posted: May 04, 2021
- Clinical use of machine learning-based patho-mics signature for diagnosis and survival prediction of bladder cancer.
Chen Siteng et al. Cancer science 2021
- Biomarker approach harnessed in trials of personalized medicine for bladder cancer
N Dizman et al, Nature Medicine, May 3, 2021
- Bladder cancer in the time of machine learning: Intelligent tools for diagnosis and management.
Gandi Carlo et al. Urologia 2021 Jan 391560320987169
- Genetic Differences Between Bladder and Upper Urinary Tract Carcinoma: Implications for Therapy.
Sfakianos John P et al. European urology oncology 2020 Dec
- A TP53-based immune prognostic model for muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
Li Hongyan et al. Aging 2020 Dec 12
- Autophagy-related long noncoding RNAs can predict prognosis in patients with bladder cancer.
Lai Cong et al. Aging 2020 Nov 12
- Automatic recognition of bladder tumors using deep learning technology and its clinical application.
Yang Rui et al. The international journal of medical robotics + computer assisted surgery : MRCAS 2020 Oct e2194
- Targeted Molecular Therapeutics for Bladder Cancer-A New Option beyond the Mixed Fortunes of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors?
Bednova Olga et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Oct 21(19)
- Clinical Validation of a Urine Test (Uromonitor-V2 ® ) for the Surveillance of Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Patients.
Sieverink Caroline A et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Sep 10(10)
- Extensive heterogeneity in somatic mutation and selection in the human bladder.
Lawson Andrew R J et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2020 Oct 370(6512) 75-82
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (874)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (61)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (36)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.