Last Posted: Jan 26, 2023
- Relative Risk of Bladder and Kidney Cancer in Lynch Syndrome: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Nassour Anthony-Joe et al. Cancers 2023 15(2)
- Bladder Cancer Radiation Oncology of the Future: Prognostic Modelling, Radiomics, and Treatment Planning With Artificial Intelligence.
Moore Nicholas S et al. Seminars in radiation oncology 2022 33(1) 70-75
- A risk score for the prognosis prediction of the muscle-invasive bladder cancer patients who received gemcitabine plus cisplatin chemotherapy.
Guo Yupeng et al. Aging 2022 14
- TERT Promoter Mutations as Simple and Non-Invasive Urinary Biomarkers for the Detection of Urothelial Bladder Cancer in a High-Risk Region.
Pakmanesh Hamid et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(22)
- Development and validation of a novel model for predicting the survival of bladder cancer based on ferroptosis-related genes.
Li Lianjun et al. Aging 2022 14
- Genitourinary manifestations of Lynch syndrome in the urological practice.
Lonati Chiara et al. Asian journal of urology 2022 9(4) 443-450
- Interaction between blood pressure and genetic risk score for bladder cancer, and risk of urothelial carcinoma in men.
Teleka Stanley et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 18336
- Susceptibility Loci in SLC15A1, UGT1A3, and CWC27 Genes Associated with Bladder Cancer in the Northeast Chinese Population.
Wu Peihong et al. BioMed research international 2022 20222988159
- Landscape of RB1 alterations in 22,432 Chinese solid tumor patients.
Xu Guanghui et al. Annals of translational medicine 2022 10(16) 885
- Radiomics Signature Using Manual Versus Automated Segmentation for Lymph Node Staging of Bladder Cancer.
Gresser Eva et al. European urology focus 2022
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (960)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (83)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- Reviews/Commentaries (41)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.