Last Posted: Jun 05, 2018
- A Bayesian Gene-Based Genome-Wide Association Study Analysis of Osteosarcoma Trio Data Using a Hierarchically Structured Prior.
Yang Yi, et al. Cancer informatics 2018 0 1176935118775103
- Genome-wide association study identifies the GLDC/IL33 locus associated with survival of osteosarcoma patients.
Koster Roelof, et al. International journal of cancer 2017 12
- Associations of polymorphisms in the bone morphogenetic protein-2 gene with risk and prognosis of osteosarcoma in a Chinese population.
Cong Yu, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2015 3 (3) 2059-64
- Characterization of T gene sequence variants and germline duplications in familial and sporadic chordoma.
Kelley Michael J, et al. Human genetics 2014 10 (10) 1289-97
- Polymorphisms in TP53 are associated with risk and survival of osteosarcoma in a Chinese population.
Ru Jiang-Ying, et al. International journal of clinical and experimental pathology 2015 0 (3) 3198-203
- Genetic polymorphisms of interleukin-1 beta and osteosarcoma risk.
He Yu, et al. International orthopaedics 2014 8 (8) 1671-6
- Endothelin-1 gene polymorphisms and risk of chemoresistant pediatric osteosarcoma.
Zhou Yu, et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2014 4 (4) 612-7
- Primary bone cancer
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Analysis of polymorphisms of the vitamin D receptor, estrogen receptor, and collagen Ialpha1 genes and their relationship with height in children with bone cancer.
Ruza Elena, et al. Journal of pediatric hematology/oncology 2003 10 (10) 780-6
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.