Last Posted: Oct 20, 2020
- My Brother Died of Brain Cancer. 20 Years Later, I Had It, Too. I was told it didn’t run in families. Was it just chance?
S Hashmi, NY Times, October 20, 2020
- “My disability has become an ability”
E Manna, Nature Medicine, August 24, 2020
- Saliva-based coronavirus test funded by NBA, NBPA gets emergency authorization from FDA
Z Lowe et al, ABC News, August 15, 2020
- Pinning Pink: Messages About Hereditary Breast Cancer Risk on Pinterest.
Miller Carrie A et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2020 Aug
- The Use and Misuse of Brave New World in the CRISPR Debate.
So Derek et al. The CRISPR journal 2019 2(5) 316-323
- White Neighborhoods Have More Access To COVID-19 Testing Sites- But the disease is hitting Black and Hispanic communities hardest.
SR Kim et al, FiveThirtyEight, July 22, 2020
- Precision medicine for rheumatologists: lessons from the pharmacogenomics of azathioprine.
Daniel Laura L et al. Clinical rheumatology 2020 Jul
- ?ooled testing for COVID-19 holds promise and pitfalls
Perrone M. AP / Los Angeles Times, Jun 30, 2020.
- A genotypical study in Benin comparing the carriage of P. falciparum infections before pregnancy and in the early pregnancy: story of a persistent infection.
Jafari-Guemouri Sayeh et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2020 Jun
- Covid-19 Is Bad. But It May Not Be the "Big One"
McKenna M. Wired, Jun 17, 2020.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (32)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (24)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (38)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (23)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.