Last Posted: Oct 20, 2020
- Heritable Hazards of Smoking: Applying the "Clean Sheet" Framework to Further Science and Policy.
Bline Abigail P et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2020 Oct
- Identification of Potential Type II Diabetes in a Large-Scale Chinese Population Using a Systematic Machine Learning Framework.
Xue Mingyue et al. Journal of diabetes research 2020 20206873891
- Development of Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms for Prediction of Satisfaction at Two Years Following Total Shoulder Arthroplasty.
Polce Evan M et al. Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery 2020 Sep
- Machine learning-aided risk stratification system for the prediction of coronary artery disease.
Li Dan et al. International journal of cardiology 2020 Sep
- Interactions Between Genome-Wide Genetic Factors and Smoking Influencing Risk of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Cui Jing et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2020 Sep
- Proof of concept of a personalized genetic risk tool to promote smoking cessation: High acceptability and reduced cigarette smoking.
Ramsey Alex T et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2020 Sep
- Efficacy of Smartphone Applications for Smoking Cessation
A Randomized Clinical Trial
JB Bricker et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, September 21, 2020
- The value of preoperative spirometry testing for predicting postoperative risk in upper abdominal and thoracic surgery assessed using big-data analysis.
Park Hyung Jun et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2020 Aug 12(8) 4157-4167
- Effects of Smoking and Smoking Cessation on the Intestinal Microbiota.
Sublette Marcus G et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2020 Sep 9(9)
- From tobacco smoking to cancer mutational signature: a mediation analysis strategy to explore the role of epigenetic changes.
Chen Zhishan et al. BMC cancer 2020 Sep 20(1) 880
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (26)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (7996)
- GWAS Studies (162)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (239)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (45)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (58)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.