Last Posted: Nov 26, 2021
- Polymorphisms in Genes of Lipid Metabolism Are Associated with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Periodontitis, as Comorbidities, and with the Subjects' Periodontal, Glycemic, and Lipid Profiles.
Nicchio Ingra G et al. Journal of diabetes research 2021 20211049307
- Using contrast-enhanced CT and non-contrast-enhanced CT to predict EGFR mutation status in NSCLC patients-a radiomics nomogram analysis.
Yang Xiaoyan et al. European radiology 2021
- Explaining the variance in cardiovascular disease risk factors: A comparison of demographic, socioeconomic, and genetic predictors.
Hamad Rita et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2021
- Attenuation of antibody titres during 3-6 months after the second dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine depends on sex, with age and smoking as risk factors for lower antibody titres at 6 months
Y Nomura et al, MEDRXIV, November 17, 2021
- Ancestry may confound genetic machine learning: Candidate-gene prediction of opioid use disorder as an example.
Hatoum Alexander S et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2021 229(Pt B) 109115
- Contribution of Family History of Head and Neck Cancer and Associated Risk Factors: Analysis of an Internet Based Risk Assessment Tool.
O'Keefe R et al. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics 2021 111(3S) e376
- Potential evidence for epigenetic biomarkers of metabolic syndrome in human whole blood in Latinos.
Urashima Keane et al. PloS one 2021 16(10) e0259449
- Digital Biomarkers for Depression Screening With Wearable Devices: Cross-sectional Study With Machine Learning Modeling.
Rykov Yuri et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021 9(10) e24872
- Prevalence of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency, Self-reported Behavior Change, and Healthcare Engagement Among Direct-to-Consumer Recipients of a Personalized Genetic Risk Report.
Ashenhurst James R et al. Chest 2021
- Cardiac Diagnostic Feature and Demographic Identification (CDF-DI): An IoT Enabled Healthcare Framework Using Machine Learning.
Kumar Deepak et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(19)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (21)
- CDC Publications (11)
- COVID-19 (150)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8437)
- GWAS Studies (215)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (319)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (51)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (90)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.