Last Posted: Jul 18, 2019
- Beyond Public Health Genomics: Can Big Data and Predictive Analytics Deliver Precision Public Health?
Khoury MJ et al, Public Health Genomics, July 17, 2019
- Willingness to decrease mammogram frequency among women at low risk for hereditary breast cancer.
Guan Yue et al. Scientific reports 2019 Jul 9(1) 9599
- Geneva Health Forum: The First International Conference on Precision Global Health.
Richard Aude et al. American journal of public health 2019 Jun 109(6) 863-865
- The Promise of Precision Population Health: Reducing Health Disparities Through a Community Partnership Framework.
Kuo Anda K et al. Advances in pediatrics 2019 Aug 661-13
- Mapping the global prevalence, incidence, and mortality of Plasmodium falciparum, 200017: a spatial and temporal modelling study
DJ Weiss et al, The Lancet, June 19, 2019
- Your Zip Code Could Affect Your Lifespan. These Maps Show How
J Ducharme et al, Time, June 17, 2019
- Best practices for analyzing large-scale health data from wearables and smartphone apps
JL HIcks et al, NPJ Nature Digital Medicine, June 3, 2019
- Can tracking people through phone-call data improve lives?
A Maxmen, Nature, May 28, 2019
- Can Predictive Analytics Drive Implementation Research to Improve Population Health?
M Engelgau et al, CDC Blog, May 28, 2019
- At the crossroads of oral health inequities and precision public health.
Gansky Stuart A et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (7)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (47)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (103)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 23, 2019
- Content source: