Last Posted: Mar 01, 2021
- Non-communicable diseases pandemic and precision medicine: Is Africa ready?
T Chikowore et al, Ebiomedicine, February 2021
- CDC Resources in Genomics and Precision Health to Enhance Public Health Impact of New Technologies
CDC Webinar, March 25,2021
- Precision Medicine in Oncology-Toward the Integrated Targeting of Somatic and Germline Genomic Aberrations.
Yap Timothy A et al. JAMA oncology 2021 2
- Establishment of Integrated Biobank for Precision Medicine and Personalized Healthcare: The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project.
Fuse Nobuo et al. JMA journal 2019 2(2) 113-122
- Rare versus common diseases: a false dichotomy in precision medicine
B Hon et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, February 24, 2021
- Feasibility of Embedding a Scalable, Virtually Enabled Biorepository in the Electronic Health Record for Precision Medicine
KM De Merle et al, JAMA Network Open, February 21,2021
- Defining precision health: a scoping review protocol.
Ryan Jillian C et al. BMJ open 2021 Feb 11(2) e044663
- Sex and gender differences and biases in artificial intelligence for biomedicine and healthcare.
Cirillo Davide et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 Jun 3(1) 81
- Artificial intelligence for good health: a scoping review of the ethics literature.
Murphy Kathleen et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 Feb 22(1) 14
- Experiences of Latino Participants Receiving Neutral Genomic Screening Results: A Qualitative Study.
Cheema Amal W et al. Public health genomics 2021 Feb 24(1-2) 44-53
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (37)
- NIH Information (65)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (187)
- GWAS Studies (24)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (489)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (41)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (174)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (142)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.