Last Posted: Oct 12, 2021
- Actionable secondary findings in the 73 ACMG-recommended genes in 1559 Thai exomes.
Chetruengchai Wanna et al. Journal of human genetics 2021
- A framework for validating AI in precision medicine: considerations from the European ITFoC consortium.
Tsopra Rosy et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 274
- Performance of the McGill Interactive Pediatric OncoGenetic Guidelines for Identifying Cancer Predisposition Syndromes.
Goudie Catherine et al. JAMA oncology 2021
- Distribution of Genomic Testing Resources by Oncology Practice and Rurality: A Nationally Representative Study.
Gardner Brittany et al. JCO precision oncology 2021 5
- Precision Medicine into Clinical Practice: A Web-Based Tool Enables Real-Time Pharmacogenetic Assessment of Tailored Treatments in Psychiatric Disorders.
Zampatti Stefania et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(9)
- Preparing n-of-1 Antisense Oligonucleotide Treatments for Rare Neurological Diseases in Europe: Genetic, Regulatory, and Ethical Perspectives.
Synofzik Matthis et al. Nucleic acid therapeutics 2021
- Radiomics in Oncology: A Practical Guide.
Shur Joshua D et al. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc 2021 41(6) 1717-1732
- The Past, Present, and Future of Economic Evaluations of Precision Medicine at the Committee for Economic Analyses of the Canadian Cancer Trials Group.
Chan Kelvin K W et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2021 28(5) 3649-3658
- Trust and Trade-Offs in Sharing Data for Precision Medicine: A National Survey of Singapore.
Lysaght Tamra et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(9)
- Human genetics and its impact on cardiovascular disease.
Tada Hayato et al. Journal of cardiology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (41)
- NIH Information (66)
- CDC Publications (12)
- COVID-19 (48)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (214)
- GWAS Studies (33)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (535)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (46)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (22)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (201)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (150)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.