Last Posted: Jan 23, 2020
- Pharmacogenomics at the center of precision medicine: challenges and perspective in an era of Big Data.
Primorac Dragan et al. Pharmacogenomics 2020 Jan 21(2) 141-156
- Sequential blinded treatment decisions in ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancers in the era of precision medicine.
Remon J et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2020 Jan
- Early Returns From the Era of Precision Medicine.
Cutler David M et al. JAMA 2020 Jan 323(2) 109-110
- Pathogen Genomics in Public Health.
Armstrong Gregory L et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 381(26) 2569-2580
- Precision Medicine and Artificial Intelligence: A Pilot Study on Deep Learning for Hypoglycemic Events Detection based on ECG.
Porumb Mihaela et al. Scientific reports 2020 Jan 10(1) 170
- Precision medicine: Driving the evolution of biobanking quality.
Barnes Rebecca O et al. Healthcare management forum 2020 Jan 840470419898874
- Precision Public Health for the Era of Precision Medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2016 Mar 50(3) 398-401
- Reducing the Global Public Health Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: More Work Ahead
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog, January 21 2020
- Molecular profiling for precision cancer therapies.
Malone Eoghan R et al. Genome medicine 2020 Jan (1) 8
- An exploration of genetic counseling information needs and information-seeking behaviors.
Donahue Amy E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (34)
- NIH Information (63)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (144)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (357)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (34)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (116)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (12)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1674)
- Tools/Methods (55)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (113)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.