Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Interaction of diabetes genetic risk and successful lifestyle modification in the Diabetes Prevention Program.
Raghavan Sridharan et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2021 Jan
- Polygenic scores for dyslipidemia: the emerging genomic model of plasma lipoprotein trait inheritance.
Trinder Mark et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2020 Dec Publish Ahead of Print
- CanRisk Tool - A web interface for the prediction of breast and ovarian cancer risk and the likelihood of carrying genetic pathogenic variants.
Carver Tim et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2020 Dec
- Polygenic Risk Scoring is an Effective Approach to Predict Those Individuals Most Likely to Decline Cognitively Due to Alzheimer's Disease.
Daunt P et al. The journal of prevention of Alzheimer's disease 2021 8(1) 78-83
- Genetic variants in glutamate-, Aβ-, and tau-related pathways determine polygenic risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Lawingco Ted et al. Neurobiology of aging 2020 Nov
- Polygenic Risk Scores for Genetic Counseling in Psychiatry: Lessons Learned from other Fields of Medicine.
Eeltink E et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2020 Dec
- Acceptability and potential impact on uptake of using different risk stratification approaches to determine eligibility for screening: A population-based survey.
Usher-Smith Juliet A et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2020 Dec
- Performance of Three Inherited Risk Measures for Predicting Prostate Cancer Incidence and Mortality: A Population-based Prospective Analysis.
Shi Zhuqing et al. European urology 2020 Nov
- Validation of a prostate cancer polygenic risk score.
Black Mary H et al. The Prostate 2020 Nov 80(15) 1314-1321
- Clinical Evaluation of the Polygenetic Background of Blood Pressure in the Population-Based Setting.
Giontella Alice et al. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2020 Nov HYPERTENSIONAHA12015449
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2406)
- GWAS Studies (267)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (399)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.