Last Posted: Apr 12, 2022
- Understanding Musculoskeletal Disorders Through Next-Generation Sequencing.
Garg Bhavuk et al. JBJS reviews 2022 10(4)
- Deep Learning Classification of Spinal Osteoporotic Compression Fractures on Radiographs using an Adaptation of the Genant Semiquantitative Criteria.
Dong Qifei et al. Academic radiology 2022
- Conceptual design of the dual X-ray absorptiometry health informatics prediction system for osteoporosis care.
E Erjiang et al. Health informatics journal 2022 28(1) 14604582211066465
- Fully automated radiomic screening pipeline for osteoporosis and abnormal bone density with a deep learning-based segmentation using a short lumbar mDixon sequence.
Zhao Yinxia et al. Quantitative imaging in medicine and surgery 2022 12(2) 1198-1213
- Genetic variants in obesity-related genes and the risk of osteoporotic fracture. The Hortega Follow-up Study.
Usategui-Martín Ricardo et al. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 2022 27(1) 32
- Integrative Analysis of LGR5/6 Gene Variants, Gut Microbiota Composition and Osteoporosis Risk in Elderly Population.
Di Dong-Sheng et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2021 12765008
- Applications of Machine Learning in Bone and Mineral Research.
Kong Sung Hye et al. Endocrinology and metabolism (Seoul, Korea) 2021
- Application of deep learning neural network in predicting bone mineral density from plain X-ray radiography.
Ho Chan-Shien et al. Archives of osteoporosis 2021 16(1) 153
- Application of a Neural Network Classifier to Radiofrequency-Based Osteopenia/Osteoporosis Screening.
Adams Johnathan W et al. IEEE journal of translational engineering in health and medicine 2021 94900907
- Detecting pathological features and predicting fracture risk from dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry images using deep learning.
Nissinen Tomi et al. Bone reports 2021 14101070
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1176)
- GWAS Studies (64)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (37)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (21)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.