Last Posted: Jun 24, 2022
- Legal concerns in health-related artificial intelligence: a scoping review protocol.
Da Silva Michael et al. Systematic reviews 2022 11(1) 123
- Machine-learning based prediction and analysis of prognostic risk factors in patients with candidemia and bacteraemia: a 5-year analysis.
Gao Yali et al. PeerJ 2022 10e13594
- Genomic alterations in hepatocellular carcinoma and their clinical application to genomic medicine.
Imamura Taisuke et al. Hepatobiliary surgery and nutrition 2022 11(3) 449-452
- Prediction of Prognostic Risk Factors in Patients with Invasive Candidiasis and Cancer: A Single-Centre Retrospective Study.
Li Jingyi et al. BioMed research international 2022 20227896218
- Rethinking healthy eating in light of the gut microbiome
AM Armet et al, Cell Host and Microbe, June 8, 2022
- Estimated Yield of Screening for Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia With and Without Genetic Testing in US Adults.
Bellows Brandon K et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2022 e025192
- The association of genetic susceptibility to smoking with cardiovascular disease mortality and the benefits of adhering to a DASH diet: The Singapore Chinese Health Study.
Geng Tingting et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2022
- From Reflection to Action: Combining Machine Learning with Expert Knowledge for Nutrition Goal Recommendations.
Mitchell Elliot G et al. Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on human factors in computing systems. CHI Conference 2022 2021
- Personalized Dietary Recommendations Based on Lipid-Related Genetic Variants: A Systematic Review.
Pérez-Beltrán Yolanda E et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2022 4 830283
- Opportunities to integrate nutrigenomics into clinical practice and patient counseling
D Roosan et al, EJCN, April 20, 2022
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (13)
- COVID-19 (84)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3069)
- GWAS Studies (82)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (190)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (32)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (24)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (92)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.