Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- A Mendelian Randomization Approach Using 3-HMG-Coenzyme-A Reductase Gene Variation to Evaluate the Association of Statin-Induced Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Lowering With Noncardiovascular Disease Phenotypes.
Liu Ge et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(6) e2112820
- The effect of obesity-related traits on COVID-19 severe respiratory symptoms is mediated by socioeconomic status: a multivariable Mendelian randomization study
BC Mendoza et al, MEDRXIV, June 12, 2021
- Vitamin D and COVID-19 susceptibility and severity in the COVID-19 Host Genetics Initiative: A Mendelian randomization study.
Butler-Laporte Guillaume et al. PLoS medicine 2021 6 (6) e1003605
- Mendelian randomization analyses show that higher acetyl-carnitine and carnitine levels in blood protect against severe Covid19
N Kazmi et al, MEDRXIV, May 31, 2021
- Causality Inference of Obesity and Cancer Risk by Mendelian Randomization Analysis: Are We There yet?
S Yao et al, JNCI, May 21, 2021
- Extension of Mendelian Randomization to Identify Earliest Manifestations of Alzheimer's Disease: Genetic Risk Score for Alzheimer's Disease Reduces BMI by Age 50.
Brenowitz Willa D et al. American journal of epidemiology 2021 4
- Actionable druggable genome-wide Mendelian randomization identifies repurposing opportunities for COVID-19
L Gaziano et al Nature Medicine, April 9, 2021
- Mendelian Randomization Analysis Reveals Causal Effects of the Human Gut Microbiota on Abdominal Obesity.
Xu Qian et al. The Journal of nutrition 2021
- Genetically predicted circulating concentrations of micronutrients and risk of colorectal cancer among individuals of European descent: a Mendelian randomization study.
Tsilidis Konstantinos K et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2021
- Association of genetic liability to smoking initiation with e-cigarette use in young adults: A cohort study.
Khouja Jasmine N et al. PLoS medicine 2021 3 (3) e1003555
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (59)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (780)
- GWAS Studies (76)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (100)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.