Last Posted: Jul 30, 2021
- An implementation science approach to evaluating pathogen whole genome sequencing in public health
AS Ferdinand et al, Genome Medicine, July 29, 2021
- Effects of environmental factors on health risks by using machine learning.
Ma Wangrong et al. Work (Reading, Mass.) 2021
- Prescription opioid laws and opioid dispensing in U.S. counties: Identifying salient law provisions with machine learning.
Martins Silvia S et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2021
- Implementation and implications for polygenic risk scores in healthcare.
Slunecka John L et al. Human genomics 2021 15(1) 46
- Next-generation sequencing of bile cell-free DNA for the early detection of patients with malignant biliary strictures.
Arechederra Maria et al. Gut 2021
- Specialist physicians' referral behavior regarding preimplantation genetic testing for single-gene disorders: Is there room to grow?
Capelouto Sarah et al. F&S reports 2021 2(2) 215-223
- Exploring perceptions of healthcare technologies enabled by artificial intelligence: an online, scenario-based survey.
Antes Alison L et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2021 21(1) 221
- Neonatal Screening for SCID: The French Experience.
Audrain Marie et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Precision Medicine: Making It Happen for Malaysia.
Jamal A Rahman A et al. The Malaysian journal of medical sciences : MJMS 2021 28(3) 1-4
- Data-driven approach for tailoring facilitation strategies to overcome implementation barriers in community pharmacy.
Moussa Lydia et al. Implementation science : IS 2021 16(1) 73
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (22)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (24)
- COVID-19 (669)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (323)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1454)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (142)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (113)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (45)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (729)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (52)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (98)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.