Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- Implementation of a Heart Disease Risk Prediction Model Using Machine Learning.
Karthick K et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2022 20226517716
- Patient monitoring and education over a tailored digital application platform for congenital heart disease: A feasibility pilot study.
Nashat Heba et al. International journal of cardiology 2022
- Congenital Heart Disease Gene: a Curated Database for Congenital Heart Disease Genes
A Yang et al, CIrc Gen Prec Medicine, May 6, 20222
- Polygenic risk score as a possible tool for identifying familial monogenic causes of complex diseases.
Lu Tianyuan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022
- An Intelligent and Reliable Hyperparameter Optimization Machine Learning Model for Early Heart Disease Assessment Using Imperative Risk Attributes.
Ansarullah Syed Immamul et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20229882288
- Risk Prediction of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events Occurrence Within 6 Months After Coronary Revascularization: Machine Learning Study.
Wang Jinwan et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(4) e33395
- Machine learning-based identification of risk-factor signatures for undiagnosed atrial fibrillation in primary prevention and post-stroke in clinical practice.
Schnabel Renate B et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2022
- Diagnostic yield of whole exome data in fetuses aborted for conotruncal malformations.
Shi Jia-Wei et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Using AI to predict future cardiac arrest
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, April 14, 2022
- Artificial intelligence in perinatal diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease.
Reddy Charitha D et al. Seminars in perinatology 2022 151588
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (37)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (80)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2760)
- GWAS Studies (79)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (341)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (41)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (94)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (58)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.